Mediterranean Quest (10 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,099
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JamesWritten on April 26, 20184.0 - GoodIt was a spectacular trip. Everything we could have hoped for and more. Unfortunately, the major let down was the other people on the trip. Lots of b****y fights and catty behaviour just made it unpleasant. I would do one again in a heart beat but cross my fingers for a more chill bunch of people.Show detailed ratings
- OOliviaWritten on November 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentSian was so welcoming to the whole tour group, she has so much knowledge on each place and really made this holiday the best time for everyone! Very fun to be around and a great tour to go on, for nine days, we did so much!Show detailed ratings
- GYGemmaWritten on August 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy trip with Sian was absolutely perfect! She was very organised, and made the effort to get to know everyone on the tour. The accommodation was all great and our Contiki coach was always clean and tidy.Show detailed ratings
- RMRyanWritten on August 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentSian was an amazing guide as I've come to expect from Contiki -- with this being my 4th tour. She had everything organized in terms of sights and nightlife, and most importantly was extremely easy to talk to!Show detailed ratings
- BMBrettWritten on September 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing. Greg made the whole experience much more than I ever imagined it could have been. Great knowledge and understanding and the best organization.Show detailed ratings
- TTrentWritten on September 19, 20164.0 - GoodWhat a journey! Greg you did an amazing job. Couldn't have asked for a more caring, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and entertaining guide. The accommodation was good, some of the feasts that were add ons were a tad lacking.Show detailed ratings
- KKeriWritten on September 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was all I expected and more. Greg, our tour bus managers was one of the best parts. He had all the knowledge and recommendations on every place we went to get the most out of our short time in each city. I would definately tour with him again.Show detailed ratings
- FMFranWritten on July 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentGreg was an absolute legend of a tour guide. He completely went above and beyond to ensure that we were all having a good time. He dealt with any issues and any bad vibes accordingly and in a highly professional manner. It was awesome that he would join in the fun and get involved with all the activities. He was more than just a tour guide, he was/is a friend! I highly recommend Greg (and Raf!) for a good, responsible and unforgettable experience.Show detailed ratings
- AAshleeWritten on July 12, 20164.0 - GoodI had a really great time on Contiki! Getting to meet some incredible people and see amazing places with them was the best! Our tour guide Greg was awesome, so knowledgeable, organised and most of all fun! Some of the hostels/hotels weren't that great but overall I had a really good experience on ContikiShow detailed ratings
- JLJuliusWritten on July 10, 20164.0 - GoodMy Contiki tour was just amazing. I was able to experience the different cultures, meet people, and visit all these famous sites. My tour manager Greg was just amazing as well. He was very knowledgable of the different sites we were visiting, and importantly he was fun and very entertaining.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Barcelona
- Day 2: Barcelona to Nice
- Day 3: Nice
- Day 4: Nice to Cinque Terre
- Day 5: Cinque Terre to Florence
- Day 6: Florence to Sorrento
- Day 7: Sorrento
- Day 8: Sorrento to Rome
- Day 9: Rome
- Day 10: Depart Rome
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Discovery Plus:see it all & do it all with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Discoverer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
What are the highlights of this tour?
This is an amazing tour of Spain with some amazing highlights such as:
- drive through the rustic beauty of Provence
- visit the national park and UNESCO World Heritage site of the Cinque Terre
- Chill out on the Isle of Capri
- January 1, 2017
Is the tour only for 18-35 yr olds ?|
Yes, this tour is suitable for people with an age range of 18 to 35 years old.
- February 20, 2015
What meals are included with this tour?
There are 12 meals included, which are 9 Continental Breakfasts and 3 dinners.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Australian working as a tour guide around Europe for the love of the people, food, music and art it shows..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Pamela1st February 2018
Mediterranean Quest (10 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Rome0 seats left$59USD $1,406+ $160 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Rome0 seats left$59USD $1,406+ $160 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to RomeNot available in your region
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Rome0 seats left$59USD $1,406+ $160 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Rome0 seats left$62USD $1,477+ $160 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Rome0 seats left$62USD $1,477+ $160 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Rome0 seats left$62USD $1,477+ $160 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Rome0 seats left$62USD $1,477+ $160 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Rome0 seats left$62USD $1,477+ $160 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Rome0 seats left$62USD $1,477+ $160 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain , France and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 July 2018 the full payment of $1,099 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1099 for Mediterranean Quest (10 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 202 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 434 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 212 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,099 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mediterranean Quest (10 Days)