Mediterranean Quest (10 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,247
- Rather Poor
- JamesWritten on April 26, 20184.0 - GoodIt was a spectacular trip. Everything we could have hoped for and more. Unfortunately, the major let down was the other people on the trip. Lots of b****y fights and catty behaviour just made it unpleasant. I would do one again in a heart beat but cross my fingers for a more chill bunch of people.Show detailed ratings
- OOliviaWritten on November 13, 20174.5 - ExcellentSian was so welcoming to the whole tour group, she has so much knowledge on each place and really made this holiday the best time for everyone! Very fun to be around and a great tour to go on, for nine days, we did so much!Show detailed ratings
- AAlexWritten on August 30, 20173.5 - GoodIt was a great and memorable experience that Ill never forget.Show detailed ratings
- GYGemmaWritten on August 30, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy trip with Sian was absolutely perfect! She was very organised, and made the effort to get to know everyone on the tour. The accommodation was all great and our Contiki coach was always clean and tidy.Show detailed ratings
- RMRyanWritten on August 30, 20174.5 - ExcellentSian was an amazing guide as I've come to expect from Contiki -- with this being my 4th tour. She had everything organized in terms of sights and nightlife, and most importantly was extremely easy to talk to!Show detailed ratings
- BMBrettWritten on September 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing. Greg made the whole experience much more than I ever imagined it could have been. Great knowledge and understanding and the best organization.Show detailed ratings
- TTrentWritten on September 19, 20164.0 - GoodWhat a journey! Greg you did an amazing job. Couldn't have asked for a more caring, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and entertaining guide. The accommodation was good, some of the feasts that were add ons were a tad lacking.Show detailed ratings
- KKeriWritten on September 19, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was all I expected and more. Greg, our tour bus managers was one of the best parts. He had all the knowledge and recommendations on every place we went to get the most out of our short time in each city. I would definately tour with him again.Show detailed ratings
- FMFranWritten on July 13, 20165.0 - ExcellentGreg was an absolute legend of a tour guide. He completely went above and beyond to ensure that we were all having a good time. He dealt with any issues and any bad vibes accordingly and in a highly professional manner. It was awesome that he would join in the fun and get involved with all the activities. He was more than just a tour guide, he was/is a friend! I highly recommend Greg (and Raf!) for a good, responsible and unforgettable experience.Show detailed ratings
- AAshleeWritten on July 12, 20164.0 - GoodI had a really great time on Contiki! Getting to meet some incredible people and see amazing places with them was the best! Our tour guide Greg was awesome, so knowledgeable, organised and most of all fun! Some of the hostels/hotels weren't that great but overall I had a really good experience on ContikiShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Barcelona
- Day 2: Barcelona to Nice
- Day 3: Nice incl French Riviera and Monaco
- Day 4: Nice to Cinque Terre
- Day 5: Cinque Terre to Florence via Pisa
- Day 6: Florence to Sorrento
- Day 7: Sorrento incl Capri
- Day 8: Sorrento to Rome via Pompeii
- Day 9: Rome
- Day 10: Depart Rome
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Winter & Ski: hit the slopes with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Discoverer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the highlights of this tour?
This is an amazing tour of Spain with some amazing highlights such as:
- drive through the rustic beauty of Provence
- visit the national park and UNESCO World Heritage site of the Cinque Terre
- Chill out on the Isle of Capri
Is the tour only for 18-35 yr olds ?|
Yes, this tour is suitable for people with an age range of 18 to 35 years old.
What meals are included with this tour?
There are 12 meals included, which are 9 Continental Breakfasts and 3 dinners.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Australian working as a tour guide around Europe for the love of the people, food, music and art it shows..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Mediterranean Quest (10 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- ThursdayNov 8, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Rome0 seats left$65USD $1,305+ $150 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$65USD $1,305+ $150 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$65USD $1,305+ $150 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Rome10+ seats left$67USD $1,335+ $150 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- ThursdayDec 27, 2018from Barcelona10 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Rome0 seats left$67USD $1,335+ $150 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- FridayJan 4, 2019from Barcelona10 DaysSundayJan 13, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$67USD $1,335+ $150 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- ThursdayJan 17, 2019from Barcelona10 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Rome0 seats left$57USD $1,145+ $150 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- ThursdayFeb 14, 2019from Barcelona10 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Rome9 seats left$57USD $1,145+ $150 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- ThursdayFeb 28, 2019from Barcelona10 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Rome0 seats left$57USD $1,145+ $150 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
- ThursdayMar 7, 2019from Barcelona10 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$57USD $1,145+ $150 Food Fund Mediterranean Quest
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSpain , France and Italy
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Rome is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 December 2018 the full payment of $1,247 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1247 for Mediterranean Quest (10 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 490 km
- Nice (France)
- 202 km
- Cinque Terra (Italy)
- 129 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 434 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 212 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,247 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 14 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mediterranean Quest (10 Days)