Western Quest (8 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 791
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JJenWritten on December 3, 20164.0 - GoodIf you are traveling alone or with your partner or with your friends in your youth and wants to see more in a trip, choose Contiki! Happy with the friends I met and the guide, Kassie was very friendly and helpful. Makes it a memorable tripShow detailed ratings
- YYanellWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentRhi was amazing! Had a bunch of recommendations for us & was so helpful! She was also always super funny and made the trip 100x better!Show detailed ratings
- MMannyWritten on September 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentGreg was fantastic! Definitely felt he was a seasoned tour guide with the abundance of local knowledge through the cities we traveled through. He was a great person to have general chat to and personalised every conversation. Everyday was organised and Greg made the trip worthwhile!Show detailed ratings
- CACassidyWritten on September 22, 20164.0 - GoodThis trip was absolutely amazing. I loved spending time with greg and he truly made it the best experience ever.Show detailed ratings
- KSKristinWritten on September 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe Western Quest Tour exceeded my expectations because of Greg Colin. He was hilarious, knowledgeable, and so welcoming. He made sure he got to know everyone and that we were all comfortable. He was beyond impressive. I would love to go on another one of his tours.Show detailed ratings
- KMKennadeeWritten on September 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was so much fun! I only did 9 days and I would´ve loved to gone for the full 25 day trip. The people were amazing, and our group literally formed a family. The guide Greg was awesome as well, he always knew answers to our questions and beyond. He was seriously the most I could´ve asked for out of a guide, and made my first Contiki trip awesome!Show detailed ratings
- AAmyWritten on September 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentMy contiki trip was a trip of a life time, I had the best time, with special thanks to Greg for explaining each place we went to so well and giving tips to every single person depending on what they wanted to see. Also Greg's music playlists were top notch! Thank you Greg and Joao for making such a short trip one I will always remember!Show detailed ratings
- NANidaWritten on July 31, 20162.5 - AverageTammy was awesome!Show detailed ratings
- IIsabelWritten on May 28, 20164.5 - ExcellentGuide was amazing, so knowledgable and experienced. Also very caring...we had a food posioning incident and Grant was exceptionally caring, and made sure we were looked after! He knew the best places to eat and explore!Show detailed ratings
- IKIlyaWritten on May 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentEllie was the best tour guide I could've asked for. Not only was she knowledgable, but she could gauge the atmosphere of the bus and knew when it was appropriate to just take in the view or let people sleep. I met some lifelong friends on this trip and regret not going for longer.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- Day 5: San Sebastian
- Day 6: San Sebastian to Barcelona
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Depart Barcelona
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Discovery Plus:see it all & do it all with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Discoverer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- January 1, 2017
Does this tour have a strict age restriction?
Contiki operates tours for travellers between ages 18-35. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers. Sadly, the age range for this tour is quite strict.
- April 1, 2016
What is the name of the hotel or hostel we will be staying in the first destination of the tour?
Accommodations on any tour may vary depending on the departure date.
- January 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Unfortunately a single supplement is not available for this tour, tour prices are based off multi-share rooms with 4-6 travellers.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos11th January 2018
Western Quest (8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- ThursdayMay 31, 2018from London9 DaysFridayJun 8, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $52USD $1,243+ $130 Food Fund Western Quest
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from London9 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftSave $52USD $1,243+ $130 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from London9 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftSave $52USD $1,243+ $130 Food Fund Western Quest
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from London9 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftSave $52USD $1,243+ $130 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from London9 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $52USD $1,243+ $130 Food Fund Western Quest
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from London9 DaysWednesdayJun 27, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftSave $54USD $1,301+ $130 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from London9 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Barcelona10+ seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $54USD $1,301+ $130 Food Fund Western Quest
- TuesdayJun 26, 2018from London9 DaysWednesdayJul 4, 2018to Barcelona8 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $54USD $1,301+ $130 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayJun 28, 2018from London9 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftSave $54USD $1,301+ $130 Food Fund Western Quest
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from London9 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Barcelona0 seats leftSave $54USD $1,301+ $130 Food Fund Western Quest
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 5 July 2018 the full payment of $791 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $791 for Western Quest (8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 203 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 403 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $791 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Quest (8 Days)