Western Quest (8 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 790
- Rather Poor
- JJenWritten on December 3, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
If you are traveling alone or with your partner or with your friends in your youth and wants to see more in a trip, choose Contiki! Happy with the friends I met and the guide, Kassie was very friendly and helpful. Makes it a memorable trip
- YYanellWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Rhi was amazing! Had a bunch of recommendations for us & was so helpful! She was also always super funny and made the trip 100x better!
- MMannyWritten on September 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg was fantastic! Definitely felt he was a seasoned tour guide with the abundance of local knowledge through the cities we traveled through. He was a great person to have general chat to and personalised every conversation. Everyday was organised and Greg... Read more
- CACassidyWritten on September 22, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This trip was absolutely amazing. I loved spending time with greg and he truly made it the best experience ever.
- KSKristinWritten on September 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Western Quest Tour exceeded my expectations because of Greg Colin. He was hilarious, knowledgeable, and so welcoming. He made sure he got to know everyone and that we were all comfortable. He was beyond impressive. I would love to go on another one... Read more
- KMKennadeeWritten on September 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was so much fun! I only did 9 days and I would´ve loved to gone for the full 25 day trip. The people were amazing, and our group literally formed a family. The guide Greg was awesome as well, he always knew answers to our questions and beyond. He... Read more
- AAmyWritten on September 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My contiki trip was a trip of a life time, I had the best time, with special thanks to Greg for explaining each place we went to so well and giving tips to every single person depending on what they wanted to see. Also Greg's music playlists were top notch!... Read more
- NANidaWritten on July 31, 20162.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Tammy was awesome!
- IIsabelWritten on May 28, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Guide was amazing, so knowledgable and experienced. Also very caring...we had a food posioning incident and Grant was exceptionally caring, and made sure we were looked after! He knew the best places to eat and explore!
- IKIlyaWritten on May 10, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ellie was the best tour guide I could've asked for. Not only was she knowledgable, but she could gauge the atmosphere of the bus and knew when it was appropriate to just take in the view or let people sleep. I met some lifelong friends on this trip and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastian via Saint John de-Luz
- Day 5: San Sebastian
- Day 6: San Sebastian to Barcelona via Zaragoza
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Depart Barcelona
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Winter & Ski: hit the slopes with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Discoverer Trips
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour have a strict age restriction?
Contiki operates tours for travellers between ages 18-35. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers. Sadly, the age range for this tour is quite strict.
What is the name of the hotel or hostel we will be staying in the first destination of the tour?
Accommodations on any tour may vary depending on the departure date.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Unfortunately a single supplement is not available for this tour, tour prices are based off multi-share rooms with 4-6 travellers.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Western Quest (8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- FridayDec 28, 2018from London9 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$48USD $1,195+ $170 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayJan 10, 2019from London9 DaysFridayJan 18, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$41USD $1,029+ $170 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayFeb 7, 2019from London9 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$41USD $1,029+ $170 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayFeb 28, 2019from London9 DaysFridayMar 8, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$41USD $1,029+ $170 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayMar 14, 2019from London9 DaysFridayMar 22, 2019to Barcelona7 seats left$41USD $1,029+ $170 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from London9 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$47USD $1,185+ $130 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from London9 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$47USD $1,185+ $130 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from London9 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$53USD $1,320+ $130 Food Fund Western QuestSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from London9 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to Barcelona7 seats left$53USD $1,320+ $130 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from London9 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$56USD $1,405+ $130 Food Fund Western Quest
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 January 2019 the full payment of $790 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $790 for Western Quest (8 Days), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 183 km
- Saint Jean de Luz (France)
- 27 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 206 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 256 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $790 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,765 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Quest (8 Days)