Western Quest (Base, 8 Days)
- Our saving
- US $ 771
- Snack on crêpes and enjoy a cabaret in Paris
- Fill up on tapas and toast to Gaudi's beautiful Barcelona
- Sip on fine wine in the vineyards of Bordeaux
- Soak up the exotic coastline of San Sebastian
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Ship
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus, Christmas & New Year
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Paris
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Bordeaux
- Day 4: Bordeaux to San Sebastian via Saint Jean de-Luz
- Day 5: San Sebastian
- Day 6: San Sebastian to Barcelona via Zaragoza
- Day 7: Barcelona
- Day 8: Depart Barcelona
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MelissaWritten on June 27, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
In one word? Incredible. I have so many memories and new friends. Fantastic way to see several places in a short amount of time. My only regret is not doing the longer portion of the tour... next time!Review collected by Contiki
- PedroWritten on May 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The best vacations ever!
- JJustinDizekWritten on May 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Remi was excellent! He was very knowledgeable, and he was great accommodating myself and my girlfriend. He made sure to optimize our trip experience through providing us with all the information we needed.
- DDawnlinaSabatinoWritten on May 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Remi was a fantastic tour manager with good knowledge, good energy, and detailed daily sheets. Amazing!
- JJenWritten on December 3, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
If you are traveling alone or with your partner or with your friends in your youth and wants to see more in a trip, choose Contiki! Happy with the friends I met and the guide, Kassie was very friendly and helpful. Makes it a memorable trip
- YYanellWritten on December 3, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Rhi was amazing! Had a bunch of recommendations for us & was so helpful! She was also always super funny and made the trip 100x better!
- MMannyWritten on September 27, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greg was fantastic! Definitely felt he was a seasoned tour guide with the abundance of local knowledge through the cities we traveled through. He was a great person to have general chat to and personalised every conversation. Everyday was organised and Greg... Read more
- CACassidyWritten on September 22, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This trip was absolutely amazing. I loved spending time with greg and he truly made it the best experience ever.
- KSKristinWritten on September 22, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Western Quest Tour exceeded my expectations because of Greg Colin. He was hilarious, knowledgeable, and so welcoming. He made sure he got to know everyone and that we were all comfortable. He was beyond impressive. I would love to go on another one... Read more
- KMKennadeeWritten on September 22, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was so much fun! I only did 9 days and I would´ve loved to gone for the full 25 day trip. The people were amazing, and our group literally formed a family. The guide Greg was awesome as well, he always knew answers to our questions and beyond. He... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour have a strict age restriction?
Contiki operates tours for travellers between ages 18-35. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with students and backpackers. Sadly, the age range for this tour is quite strict.
What is the name of the hotel or hostel we will be staying in the first destination of the tour?
Accommodations on any tour may vary depending on the departure date.
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Unfortunately a single supplement is not available for this tour, tour prices are based off multi-share rooms with 4-6 travellers.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel Isn't About Where You Go...
- Contiki Experiences
- Contiki Munch
- Europe Summer Team
- Contiki Accomodation
- Western Quest
Guides who have led this tour
- "We travel initially to lose ourselves; Then we travel next, to find ourselves. - I am lucky enough to..."
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Linda18th July 2019
Western Quest (Base, 8 Days)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
See dates of tour versions available to you below.
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from London9 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$36USD $1,430+ $130 Food Fund Western QuestSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from London9 DaysFridaySep 20, 2019to Barcelona7 seats left$245$1,430-15%USD $1,216+ $130 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from London9 DaysFridayOct 11, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$245$1,430-15%USD $1,216+ $130 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayOct 17, 2019from London9 DaysFridayOct 25, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$203$1,185-15%USD $1,007+ $140 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayOct 31, 2019from London9 DaysFridayNov 8, 2019to Barcelona8 seats left$203$1,185-15%USD $1,007+ $140 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayNov 7, 2019from London9 DaysFridayNov 15, 2019to Barcelona7 seats left$200$1,165-15%USD $990+ $140 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayNov 21, 2019from London9 DaysFridayNov 29, 2019to Barcelona10+ seats left$200$1,165-15%USD $990+ $140 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayDec 12, 2019from London9 DaysFridayDec 20, 2019to Barcelona9 seats left$200$1,165-15%USD $990+ $140 Food Fund Western Quest
- ThursdayDec 19, 2019from London9 DaysFridayDec 27, 2019to Barcelona0 seats left$30USD $1,195+ $140 Food Fund Western QuestSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 28, 2019from London9 DaysSundayJan 5, 2020to Barcelona9 seats left$205$1,195-15%USD $1,016+ $140 Food Fund Western Quest
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Barcelona is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 26 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 26 October 2019, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Contiki. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 65 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Contiki. Please familiarise yourself with the Contiki payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- London (England)
- 343 km
- Paris (France)
- 500 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 183 km
- Saint Jean de Luz (France)
- 27 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 206 km
- Zaragoza (Spain)
- 256 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $771 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,033 tours in Europe
- covered by 571 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 13 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Quest (Base, 8 Days)