Island Cruising & Santorini
- Our saving
- US $ 1,842
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Daniel's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip around the Greek islands was better than i was expecting. Stasi was a great tour guide and on numerous occasion... Read more
- Lauren's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentOne of the best tours I have ever been on! Stasi's knowledge and enthusiastic nature made our trip 1 in a million and ... Read more
- Matthew Taylor's review about another Contiki tour4.0 - GoodNot alot of included extras for the price we paid. Felt the value for money could have been alot better given they weren... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Athens
- Day 2: Cruising to Mykonos
- Day 3: Cruising to Patmos via Kusadasi
- Day 4: Cruising to Rhodes
- Day 5: Cruising to Santorini via Crete
- Day 6 - 8: Santorini
- Day 8: Santorini to Athens
- Day 9: Depart Athens
- Optional Extras
- Sailing & Cruise: sun, sea, sand & adventure with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Sailing
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
What is the type of cruise ships are used for this tour?
For this particular tour, transportation would be on a larger cruise ship. Your group would have a special section of the cruise ship, but there would be other passengers on board.
- April 23, 2015
What is the port tax for?
The port tax is charged by the local government authorities as a fee for entering the port and therefore needs to be covered and paid upfront before the tour departs.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Island Cruising & Santorini
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Athens9 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$46USD $1,842+ $434 additional upfront costs
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Athens9 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$46USD $1,842+ $434 additional upfront costs
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Athens9 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Athens8 seats left$47USD $1,890+ $434 additional upfront costs
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Athens9 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$47USD $1,890+ $434 additional upfront costsInstant BookHold my
- SundayAug 5, 2018from Athens9 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Athens0 seats left$47USD $1,890+ $434 additional upfront costsSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundaySep 2, 2018from Athens9 DaysMondaySep 10, 2018to Athens9 seats left$46USD $1,842+ $434 additional upfront costsInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece and Turkey. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Turkey. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 July 2018 the full payment of $1,842 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1842 for Island Cruising & Santorini, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 177 km
- Kusadasi (Turkey)
- 86 km
- Patmos (Greece)
- 179 km
- Rhodes (Greece)
- 335 km
- Crete (Greece)
- 140 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 234 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,842 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours