Bike and Barge to Paris
- Our saving
- US $ 1,436
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Shaun McMullen's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentExcellent tour that was supplemented by a varied group of hikers who got on well. Great option if you only have a week a... Read more
- Saskia Ammon's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - Excellentwe did the 8 days counter clockwise, self-guided tour. the information provided by tour radar / Renee has been excellent... Read more
- Janice Iredale's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentIt was wonderful The guide accommodation and food were amazing
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Compiègne, embark and meet the crew, short cycle (12km/7.5mi)
- Day 2: Explore the imperial city of Compiègne and cruise to I'Ile Adam (40km/25mi)
- Day 3: By barge to Auvers sur Oise, cycle to Bougival (45km/28mi)
- Day 4: Cycle along the Seine to downtown Paris (40km/25mi)
- Day 5: Morning cruise and then free day to explore Paris
- Day 6: Cycle through the national forest of Senart to Melun (45km/28mi)
- Day 7: Cycle via the Château de Fontainebleau to Moret-sur-Loing (45km/28mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is food included on this tour?
This trip includes all meals whilst on the barge, that is 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 7 dinners.
Is there a crew/captain with us?
There is a captain & cook/crew, plus your cycle guide.
How many are able to sleep on the barge?
Bike hire is included, you will need to bring a cycle helmet, or buy one locally in France.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
Bike and Barge to Paris
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 18, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to Compiegne6 seats left$44USD $1,436Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Compiegne6 seats left$44USD $1,436Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Compiegne6 seats left$44USD $1,436Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Compiegne6 seats left$44USD $1,436Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Compiegne6 seats left$44USD $1,436Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Compiegne6 seats left$44USD $1,436Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to Compiegne6 seats left$44USD $1,436Based on Twin Share
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Compiegne6 seats left$48USD $1,552Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Compiegne6 seats left$48USD $1,552Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Paris8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Compiegne6 seats left$48USD $1,552Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Paris is the starting point and Compiegne is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $1,436 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1436 for Bike and Barge to Paris, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 64 km
- Moret-sur-Loing (France)
- 9 km
- Fontainebleau (France)
- 16 km
- Melun (France)
- 25 km
- Vigneux sur Seine (France)
- 18 km
- Paris (France)
- 71 km
- Compiegne (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,436 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bike and Barge to Paris via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours