10 days in Croatia - Free & Easy Yacht Week
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 06:16:58
- Our saving
- US $ 1,546
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Kate "This trip was absolutely amazing. It was way more than I ever expected. Croatia is stunning and I will definitely be back. The yacht was so nice and the food on the yacht was even better. Carrie and Evan made this trip what it was and it would not be the same without them. Both guides went absolutely above and beyond my expectations and made sure that everyone was having the best time possible! Th..."
- +2 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Explore Croatia by yacht
- Walk the streets of Split
- Enjoy Diocletian's Palace's bar scene
- Party at Europe's Ultra Music Festival
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
Start in Dubrovnik and end in Split! With the yacht week tour 10 days in Croatia - Free & Easy Yacht Week, you have a 10 day tour package taking you from Dubrovnik to Split and through Dubrovnik, Croatia and 3 other destinations in Croatia. 10 days in Croatia - Free & Easy Yacht Week includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Rather Poor
- MMelissaWritten on November 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis trip definitely exceeded my expectations. The yacht was stunning, the crew were fabulous, the food....omg the food. Top notch and we were never left hungry. Ending the trip with Ultra music festival was the best way to party with my new friends. Free and Easy tour guides always providing the best experience (as usual).Show detailed ratings
- KKarenWritten on November 21, 20165.0 - ExcellentMost amazing trip I have ever been on! I'd give 6 stars if I could. Activities are amazing, the leaders are UNREAL, and everything was planned for us from start to finish, but we never felt like we were being forced to do anything. We did whatever we wanted all day, every day! Free and Easy 4 lyfe!Show detailed ratings
- DSDelaneyWritten on July 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe most amazing experience! Met so many great people and friendships that will last a lifetime. Saw so many beautiful places in Croatia.Show detailed ratings
- DavidWritten on July 23, 20164.5 - ExcellentEvery part of this trip far exceeded my expectations. Croatia was an amazing experience. Our leaders Evan and Carrie couldn't have been better. The yacht and staff made us feel like royalty. The trip was very well organized and planned out. Zero regrets taking this free and easy adventure!Show detailed ratings
- SSamWritten on July 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentWords can't describe the incredible memories this trip brought me! From start to finish, I had a smile from ear to ear. Our guides were amazing: helpful, knowledgeable, caring,fun, hilarious, thoughtful, Carrie and Evan are natural born leaders. I couldn't have hand picked a better group of humans to have traveled through Croatia with. Looking back at meeting everyone on the first day, I couldn't have imagined the bonds, connections and new friendships I was about to make. Standing in a sea of people at Ultra and catching everyone's eye from the FNEZ group around me, I smiled thinking of the amazing times only we would remember. Such special people. The boat and crew were wonderful as well, meals were delicious and the places we went to were beautiful! I'll be back next year! Thank you FNEZ!Show detailed ratings
- SamWritten on July 23, 20164.0 - GoodHands down the best vacation I've ever been on!! The team leaders Carrie & Evan were very quick to create a convenient, laid-back and strong family environment that has helped create strong friendships with the FNEZ people on my trip. #TheMajestic37 will forever be unforgettable family that shaped my Croatia experience. From signing up to wrapping up the trip, everything was underscored with convenience, great customer service and a true sense of caring that I enjoy my trip and have a fulfilling experience.Show detailed ratings
- JWJodi-LeighWritten on July 22, 20164.0 - GoodThis trip was absolutely amazing, having Carrie and Evan as hosts was just an added bonus to the breathtaking scenery, the amazing excursions, and incredibly delicious food. I couldn't have asked for a better trip. I miss the people and the places already!!Show detailed ratings
- CSCassieWritten on July 20, 20164.5 - ExcellentTrip exceeded my expectations. That yacht was beautiful, crew amazing, leaders knowledgable, and over the best guided tour I've done.Show detailed ratings
- MattWritten on July 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentI didn't know what to expect when I signed up for the FnE Croatia trip. I've been on a few wild trips with these guys, but this one took the cake. What an amazing week! Incredible views, new friends galore, and an amazing Ultra Europe experience all add up to create a trip that is well worth the price of admission. Oh - and the "rap video" yacht we were on only added to the experience. Definitely look into taking this trip next year. I know I will be.Show detailed ratings
- KKateWritten on July 19, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis trip was absolutely amazing. It was way more than I ever expected. Croatia is stunning and I will definitely be back. The yacht was so nice and the food on the yacht was even better. Carrie and Evan made this trip what it was and it would not be the same without them. Both guides went absolutely above and beyond my expectations and made sure that everyone was having the best time possible! Thank you Evan and Carrie!! Gorgeous locations and many, many opportunities to party your face off. If you are looking to see a beautiful country with some incredible people I highly recommend this trip.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-3 - Dubrovnik
- Days 4-10 - 7 days on a Yacht
- Day 10 - Split
- Days 11-13 - Ultra Music Festival ** Optional Extension in Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Guiding for Free and Easy is such a unique experience. I remember the first time I visited many of the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
10 days in Croatia - Free & Easy Yacht Week
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 28, 2019from Dubrovnik10 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Split10+ seats left$64USD $1,546Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Free & Easy Traveler to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Free & Easy Traveler booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,546 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1546 for 10 days in Croatia - Free & Easy Yacht Week, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Free & Easy Traveler tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 178 km.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 40 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,546 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 42 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on 10 days in Croatia - Free & Easy Yacht Week