- Our saving
- US $ 501
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01: Journey and welcoming dinner
- Days 02 to 07: Free days in Hossa
- Day 08: Transfer
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Hossa.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Norwide Finland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 October 2018 the full payment of $501 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $501 for Finnish Gateway, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Norwide Finland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Norwide Finland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hossa (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $501 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,978 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Finnish Gateway via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 20,607 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours