The Wolves Trail
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 04:24:13
- Our saving
- US $ 1,450
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01: Journey and welcoming dinner
- Day 02: Dogsledding safari (1 p. per sledge)
- Day 03: Dog sledding safari (1 p. per sledge)
- Day 04: Trapper’s day
- Day 05: Snowmobile safari (2 p. per snowmobile)
- Day 06: Snowmobile safari (2 p. per snowmobile)
- Day 07: Snowshoeing and Discovery of Seipiniemi peninsula
- Day 08: Transfer
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Finland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Hossa.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Norwide Finland booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,450 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1450 for The Wolves Trail, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Norwide Finland will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Norwide Finland tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Hossa (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,450 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Wolves Trail via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours