Iceland Getaway Independent Adventure
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Northern Lights
- Discover local attractions with a full free day
- Take part in optional activities like lava caving, glacier walking, or ice climbing
- Opt to explore with a Golden Circle tour
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Sue Kim's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentThe Best of Iceland tour with G Adventures was outstanding! Oliver was an excellent guide: knowledgeable, frie... Read more
- Renee Baggett's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat tour! Iceland is a beautiful country.
- Jess Bisazza's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour facilitated by an amazing guide! Great balance of planned activities and free time to explore. Highly recom... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Reykjavik
- Day 2 Reykjavik (1B)
- Day 3 Reykjavik (1B)
- Day 4 Reykjavik (1B)
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are the transfers from and to airport included in the price?
Transportation to and from the airport is not included in the trip price, but transfer services can be booked through G Adventures and added right to your booking. Depending on your arrival date and destination, transfers are for extra charge per person, per direction.
Is the single supplement mandatory for solo travellers?
In terms of a single supplement, there is no mandatory charge for solo travellers. Solo travellers will be automatically paired up with another solo traveller of the same gender. No worries there! If you would like to request a private room, you can do so at extra cost. The cost varies depending on the departure date and location.
Can you arrange a pre/post tour accommodation?
You can definitely request extra nights to add on before or after your trip. We can book these in for you at the same hotel where the trip starts and ends! The prices vary based on departure date, location, and number of people.
Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Iceland Getaway Independent Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 23,010 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours