Western Australia Adventure
Start in Perth and end in Exmouth! With the adventure tour Western Australia Adventure, you have a 18 day tour package taking you through Perth, Australia and 11 other destinations in Australia. Western Australia Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 12 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Other reviews about G Adventures:Write a review
- Michael Davis's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentEnjoyed our guide Keilie Stokes: she was a wealth of information, made sure everything went well, and helped us develop ... Read more
- Rachel Morgan's review about another G Adventures tour4.5 - ExcellentThis was a fun trip. Got to see so many amazing things. The guide Karly was amazing. She was definitely the icing on the... Read more
- Lisa's review about another G Adventures tour5.0 - ExcellentHard joining a group that's already been together for a few weeks but Darcy made me feel welcome. Great guide!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Perth
- Day 2 Perth/Kalgoorlie-Boulder (1B)
- Day 3 Kalgoorlie-Boulder/Esperance (1B, 1D)
- Day 4 Esperance (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 5 Esperance/Albany (1B)
- Day 6 Albany/Margaret River (1B)
- Day 7 Margaret River (1B)
- Day 8 Margaret River/Perth (1B)
- Day 9 Perth
- Day 10 Perth/Geraldton (1B)
- Day 11 Geraldton/Kalbarri (1B, 1D)
- Day 12 Kalbarri (1B)
- Day 13 Kalbarri/Monkey Mia (1B)
- Day 14 Monkey Mia (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 15 Monkey Mia/Coral Bay (1B)
- Day 16 Coral Bay/Exmouth (1B)
- Day 17 Exmouth (1B, 1L, 1D)
- Day 18 Exmouth (1B)
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Perth is the starting point and Exmouth is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $250 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Western Australia Adventure, but the deposit of $250 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,012 km.
- Perth (Australia)
- 550 km
- Kalgoorlie (Australia)
- 362 km
- Cape Le grand NP (Australia)
- 396 km
- Stirling Range NP (Australia)
- 271 km
- Margaret River (Australia)
- 234 km
- Perth (Australia)
- 374 km
- Geraldton (Australia)
- 116 km
- Kalbarri National Park (Australia)
- 227 km
- Monkey Mia (Australia)
- 3 km
- Shark Bay (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 951 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 3,339 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours