Best of Sicily
- Our saving
- US $ 1,228
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- UUrsula VWritten on October 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
G adventures takes care of every detail and really gives the traveler a unique experience.Review collected by G Adventures
- SSophieMasonWritten on October 25, 20183.5 - Good
Itinerary should be re-evaluated, not enough time in the best places and Etna was a massive disappointment. If this was my first G trip I wouldn't do it again, but thankfully its my fourth so I know you can do betterShow detailed ratingsG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback, we will have the team review the itinerary here.
- SShanta GWritten on October 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Just in case they don't want city travel and roommate s.Review collected by G Adventures
- JJasna KWritten on October 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
1 week isn't long enough in SicilyReview collected by G Adventures
- HHelen KWritten on October 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have travelled with G Adventures twice and both times have been excellent. You are really taken care of and any problems or issues that you have are resolved very quickly. I always felt safe while travelling and there was a wide range of activities to... Read moreReview collected by G Adventures
- SSophia AWritten on October 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It is a good experience to see a new place and meet new people and you get to see so much our ceo was really good and showed us so much and she knew so much about the culture it was great and had a great time and experience I really recommend to try it out... Read moreReview collected by G Adventures
- EEsther BWritten on October 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Variety of venues and experiences. Great guide - Laura Cimo!!Review collected by G Adventures
- LLisa MWritten on September 29, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
great guide- ElisaReview collected by G Adventures
- RRhonda SWritten on September 27, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Well organised small group toursReview collected by G Adventures
- LLori FWritten on September 25, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I thought it was excellent. The only reason I did not choose 10 was that some of my friends would want better hotels.Review collected by G Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Catania
- Day 2 Catania/Palermo (1B, 1L)
- Day 3 Palermo (1B)
- Day 4 Palermo/Ragusa (1B)
- Day 5 Ragusa/Siracusa (1B, 1L)
- Day 6 Siracusa/Randazzo (1B, 1D)
- Day 7 Randazzo/Catania (1B)
- Day 8 Catania (1B)
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Why Travel With G Adventures?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends after breakfast at Hotel Gresi (or similar) in Catania. There are no activities planned on the last day of the tour, so you are free to depart at any time. Please be aware that the hotel is subject to change until your final documents are released.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day, which means that you can arrive at Hotel Gresi (or similar) in Catania anytime during the day. Feel free to explore before your welcome meeting, but make sure you’re back in time to meet the group at 6 pm. Please be aware that the joining point is subject to change until your final documents are released.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers can be pre-booked at an additional cost, please contact our customer support team for more information. If you wish to make your own way to the hotel, you can buy tickets for a bus at the airport. It should take about 15 minutes to reach the centre of Catania and you will need to get to Piazza Borsellino.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jonathan12th October 2018
Best of Sicily
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Catania4 seats left$417$1,799-23%USD $1,381
- SundayJul 21, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Catania0 seats left$64USD $1,535Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Catania6 seats left$371$1,599-23%USD $1,228
- SundaySep 1, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Catania10+ seats left$441$1,899-23%USD $1,458
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Catania10+ seats left$441$1,899-23%USD $1,458
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to CataniaOnly 1 seat left$371$1,599-23%USD $1,228Book Now Hold my
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Catania8 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Catania10+ seats left$371$1,599-23%USD $1,228
- SundayApr 19, 2020from Catania8 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to Catania10+ seats left$76USD $1,823
- SundayApr 26, 2020from Catania8 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to Catania10+ seats left$76USD $1,823
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Catania8 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Catania10+ seats left$76USD $1,823
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Catania.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request G Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this G Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 29 July 2019 the full payment of $1,228 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1228 for Best of Sicily, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. But, the deposit is fully transferable to future bookings with G Adventures.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for G Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Catania (Italy)
- 168 km
- Palermo (Italy)
- 10 km
- Monreale (Italy)
- 10 km
- Palermo (Italy)
- 182 km
- Ragusa (Italy)
- 7 km
- Modica (Italy)
- 52 km
- Syracuse (Italy)
- 73 km
- Giarre (Italy)
- 26 km
- Catania (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,228 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,189 tours in Europe
- covered by 534 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date. As an added benefit though, you can use the deposit for future bookings with G Adventures.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Sicily