Places You’ll See
Ready-to-book adventures, personalized
Make your adventure more you
Enjoy a tour focused solely on your travel group
Access our Travel Experts’ insider knowledge
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Catania
- Day 2: Catania/Palermo (1B)
- Day 3: Palermo (1B)
- Day 4: Palermo/Ragusa (1B)
- Day 5: Ragusa/Siracusa (1B, 1L)
- Day 6: Siracusa/Randazzo (1B, 1D)
- Day 7: Randazzo/Catania (1B)
- Day 8: Catania (1B)
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
Where You'll Stay
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- PPetra· September 27th, 2019Great travel mates, fantastic tour leader, authentic Hotels, yummy food,and the beauty of Sicily. Good mix of included activities (e.g.wine tasting, cheese tasting, Etna walk) and free time to do your own exploring. Our tour leader Luca was always... Show moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThank YOU for taking the time here Petra.Trip date: September 2019
- DSDavid· July 29th, 2019Great itinerary, people and guide!G Adventures commented on this reviewYES! Thanks David.Trip date: July 2019
- AUrsula V· October 30th, 2018G adventures takes care of every detail and really gives the traveler a unique experience.Trip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- SSophieMason· October 25th, 2018Itinerary should be re-evaluated, not enough time in the best places and Etna was a massive disappointment. If this was my first G trip I wouldn't do it again, but thankfully its my fourth so I know you can do betterG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for the feedback, we will have the team review the itinerary here.Trip date: October 2018
- AShanta G· October 25th, 2018Just in case they don't want city travel and roommate s.Trip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AHelen K· October 23rd, 2018I have travelled with G Adventures twice and both times have been excellent. You are really taken care of and any problems or issues that you have are resolved very quickly. I always felt safe while travelling and there was a wide range of activities to... Show moreTrip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AJasna K· October 23rd, 20181 week isn't long enough in SicilyTrip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- ASophia A· October 22nd, 2018It is a good experience to see a new place and meet new people and you get to see so much our ceo was really good and showed us so much and she knew so much about the culture it was great and had a great time and experience I really recommend to try it... Show moreTrip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- AEsther B· October 21st, 2018Variety of venues and experiences. Great guide - Laura Cimo!!Trip date: October 2018Review collected by G Adventures
- ALisa M· September 29th, 2018great guide- ElisaTrip date: September 2018Review collected by G Adventures
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- What are the optional excursions?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- What is the age range?
- I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar