Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure - Marseille to Nice
- Our saving
- US $ 1,024
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Boat, Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- KHKrisWritten on October 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentNo better way to experience the C'ote d'Azur then by sailing boat.. especially given it's such an expensive part of the world to travel. Really enjoyed the trip, particularly the tour guide/skipper Vincent who went above and beyond in every way. Would highly reccommend doing the Marseille to Nice direction for those who want to ease into the trip as first few days are a lot more relaxing - swimming, exploring sleepy islands of the rich and famous and then moving onto the hustle and bustle of places like St Tropez. Plus there was a PIZZA BOAT...Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marseille - Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer
- Day 2-7: Cote d'Azur
- Day 8: Nice
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2016
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- April 23, 2015
What is the local payment?
For Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure - Marseille to Nice, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Wendy29th January 2018
Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure - Marseille to Nice
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Nice0 seats left$59USD $1,406+ $130 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Nice0 seats left$59USD $1,406+ $130 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to NiceOnly 3 seats left$61USD $1,464+ $130 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Nice7 seats left$501$1,525-33%USD $1,024+ $130 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Nice0 seats left$65USD $1,550+ $130 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to NiceOnly 3 seats left$62USD $1,488+ $130 KittyBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Nice7 seats left$59USD $1,406+ $130 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Marseille8 DaysSaturdaySep 8, 2018to Nice8 seats left$59USD $1,406+ $130 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Marseille8 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Nice9 seats left$59USD $1,406+ $130 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Nice9 seats left$59USD $1,406+ $130 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Marseille is the starting point and Nice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,024 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1024 for Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure - Marseille to Nice, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marseille (France)
- 103 km
- Saint Tropez (France)
- 88 km
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 20 km
- Nice (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,024 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure - Marseille to Nice
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers