Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure - Marseille to Nice
- Our saving
- US $ 1,531
- +2 Destinations
- French Riviera
- Rather Poor
- MSMikeWritten on August 22, 20183.0 - AverageSkipper was competant but behavour unprofessional. We were dissappointed that there was so little sailing but that was mainly due to light winds and schedule. We were hoping for more secluded moorings but that in hindsight was perhaps unrealistic in the south of France - particularly in August. Some of the group were difficult which was just bad luck for us.Show detailed ratings
- DouglasWritten on August 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had a fantastic tour, with the only downside being a veru difficult bunch of fellow travelers. I know that this mix is probably the most difficult thing for you to manage, so it won't prevent me from using your services again in fact I am planning a trip for next year and have several friends who are planning on replicating my trip. They were such a difficult bunch of women that I felt quite sorry for the Skipper (Eric) who struggled to keep them all happy as they complained about everything. From meals that were served in local restaurants to Eric's choices of berths. Not one of them attempted to speak a word of French even though English is not Eric's first language and made no attempts to really understand what he told them. I'm sure that they got much less out of the experience than I did. If you want more specific information please contact me.Show detailed ratings
- SarahWritten on July 15, 20184.5 - ExcellentA wonderful trip, visiting some of the most expensive and glamourous places in the world, on a budget! It’s a proper sailing trip, on the sea. No experience necessary, but best when do get involved (I have sailing experience and by taking part, I got a lot from the trip - bruises included!).Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to share your experience (and lovely photos) with us. Sounds like you had a fantastic time sailing - we might have been tempted to just sunbake all week, so good for you getting involved and having fun! :) Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon - where's your next sailing trip? Kind regards, Intrepid
- KHKrisWritten on October 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentNo better way to experience the C'ote d'Azur then by sailing boat.. especially given it's such an expensive part of the world to travel. Really enjoyed the trip, particularly the tour guide/skipper Vincent who went above and beyond in every way. Would highly reccommend doing the Marseille to Nice direction for those who want to ease into the trip as first few days are a lot more relaxing - swimming, exploring sleepy islands of the rich and famous and then moving onto the hustle and bustle of places like St Tropez. Plus there was a PIZZA BOAT...Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marseille - Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer
- Day 2-7: Cote d'Azur
- Day 8: Nice
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What is the local payment?
For Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure - Marseille to Nice, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Bernard, 72 years old5th October 2018
Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure - Marseille to Nice
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayMay 18, 2019to Nice7 seats left$39USD $1,531+ $126 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Nice7 seats left$39USD $1,531+ $126 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Nice9 seats left$39USD $1,531+ $126 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Nice9 seats left$39USD $1,531+ $126 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Nice9 seats left$39USD $1,531+ $126 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Nice9 seats left$39USD $1,531+ $126 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Nice9 seats left$39USD $1,531+ $126 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Nice9 seats left$39USD $1,531+ $126 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Nice9 seats left$39USD $1,531+ $126 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Nice9 seats left$39USD $1,531+ $126 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Marseille is the starting point and Nice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $1,531 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1531 for Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure - Marseille to Nice, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marseille (France)
- 103 km
- Saint Tropez (France)
- 88 km
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 20 km
- Nice (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,531 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure - Marseille to Nice
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers