Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure: Marseille to Nice
- Our saving
- US $ 1,095
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +2 Destinations
- French Riviera
- Rather Poor
- CCarlSchweppedWritten on June 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Laurant did an excellent job in difficult circumstances on his first Intrepid Tour. Mixed group of seven with six or seven differing ideas of what they expected. Overall group went ok and sailing although limited by weather conditions was fine. This area is... Read more
- MSMikeWritten on August 22, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Skipper was competant but behavour unprofessional. We were dissappointed that there was so little sailing but that was mainly due to light winds and schedule. We were hoping for more secluded moorings but that in hindsight was perhaps unrealistic in the... Read more
- DouglasWritten on August 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had a fantastic tour, with the only downside being a veru difficult bunch of fellow travelers. I know that this mix is probably the most difficult thing for you to manage, so it won't prevent me from using your services again in fact I am planning a trip... Read more
- SarahWritten on July 15, 20184.5 - Excellent
A wonderful trip, visiting some of the most expensive and glamourous places in the world, on a budget! It’s a proper sailing trip, on the sea. No experience necessary, but best when do get involved (I have sailing experience and by taking part, I got a... Read moreShow detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Sarah, thanks for taking the time to share your experience (and lovely photos) with us. Sounds like you had a fantastic time sailing - we might have been tempted to just sunbake all week, so good for you getting involved and having fun! :) Hope to see you on another trip with us again soon - where's your next sailing trip? Kind regards, Intrepid
- KHKrisWritten on October 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
No better way to experience the C'ote d'Azur then by sailing boat.. especially given it's such an expensive part of the world to travel. Really enjoyed the trip, particularly the tour guide/skipper Vincent who went above and beyond in every way. Would... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Marseille – Saint-Mandrier-sur-Mer
- Day 2-7: Cote d'Azur
- Day 8: Nice
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What is the local payment?
For Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure - Marseille to Nice, intrepid requires a Kitty, which is a cash contribution from all travellers into a central fund which is overseen by fellow travellers and the crew. The fund allows the crew to pay for local accomodations, camp meals and activities for the entire group.
The local payment is not paid before the departure, but upon arrival at the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure: Marseille to Nice
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayJul 6, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to NiceOnly 3 seats left$535$1,630-33%USD $1,095+ $125 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to NiceOnly 3 seats left$535$1,630-33%USD $1,095+ $125 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 3, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayAug 10, 2019to Nice6 seats left$535$1,630-33%USD $1,095+ $125 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Nice5 seats left$535$1,630-33%USD $1,095+ $125 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to Nice7 seats left$65USD $1,565+ $125 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from Marseille8 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Nice6 seats left$65USD $1,565+ $125 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 9, 2020from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Nice9 seats left$68USD $1,642+ $125 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayMay 30, 2020to Nice9 seats left$68USD $1,642+ $125 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Nice9 seats left$68USD $1,642+ $125 Kitty
- SaturdayJun 20, 2020from Marseille8 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Nice9 seats left$68USD $1,642+ $125 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Marseille is the starting point and Nice is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2019 the full payment of $1,095 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1095 for Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure: Marseille to Nice, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Marseille (France)
- 103 km
- Saint Tropez (France)
- 88 km
- Cote D'azur (France)
- 20 km
- Nice (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,095 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,713 tours in Europe
- covered by 562 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Cote d'Azur Sailing Adventure: Marseille to Nice
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers