Northern Lights & Glacier Lagoons - 5 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,795
- Wander the streets of Reykjavik
- Stroll along a black lava beach
- See the northern lights
- Explore the hot springs at Geysir
- Age range
- 18 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- EEvaWritten on December 28, 20172.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I did a five day tour of Iceland. The local company was wonderful, but On the Go tours support was horrifically bad. I had corresponded with them previously and mentioned that I hadn't received any information about what hotels to stay at or what bus... Read more
- SRSonyaWritten on December 7, 20173.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The trip was great. Driver/ guide very knowledgeable and took good care of our group. We had to go off schedule due to bad weather and he did more driving on day 2 than was planned. Really appreciate his efforts. My only complaint was the size of the... Read more
- ARAngelaWritten on October 12, 20174.5 - Excellent
Great trip covered everything and the hotels, food and guide Rosa were amazing. Would definitely recommend it to friends and family.Show detailed ratingsOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewHi Angela, Thank you for taking the time to review your trip in Iceland with On The Go Tours. We are glad to hear you had an enjoyable experience and would recommend it to your friends and family. We hope you will travel with us again in the future. Thanks, On The Go Tours
- KylieWritten on January 24, 20175.0 - Excellent
Loved the trip! So much to see in a few days but a good mix of travel and getting out and seeing things. Great to have wifi on the bus and our tour guide was just fantastic.Show detailed ratingsOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewHi Kylie, Thank you for taking the time to write. It is great to hear that you loved your tour. Your comments have been passed onto our Iceland tour team. We look forward to you travelling with us again. Best regards, On The Go Tours
- KGKathleenWritten on October 17, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Yes it was what I expected. It's not a glam tour, and you do have some long drives in just three days, but we got to see a lot of Iceland in that time and our guide was wonderful.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik
- Day 2: Golden Circle
- Day 3: Lagoons & Parks
- Day 4: Lava Field & Volcanoes
- Day 5: Reykjavik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When is the best time of the year to take this tour?
This tour only runs at optimal times during the year! The tour is closed from May to September - this is because the sky is not dark enough to see the lights.
While On The Go will make sure that customers experience this tour under the best conditions during the year, the quality of your Northern lights sighting is heavily dependent on the weather - whether it's cloudy or not; as well as the actual activity of the aurora. This is not really linked to one part of the year or another, but more to chance.
September and October are the months we would recommend to anybody who prefers to avoid the extreme cold of an Arctic winter. November and December are very much a time of change in the Arctic and heralds the arrival of the first major snows of the winter. The snow does bring quite a bit of cloud cover but the shorter days also bring darker skies which increases the amount of time during which the Aurora might be visible. January to March are probably the three most popular months for Aurora hunting because they bring long dark nights and plenty of snow to play in during the daylight hours while you wait for darkness to fall!
Are transfers included?
A free Flybus shuttle transfer to and from the airport is included in this tour. These run in conjunction with flight times and will be located outside the arrival hall in front of the main airport exit. Your Flybus voucher can be found in your travel documents. The evening prior to your departure please let the hotel desk know your flight times ready for your transfer the following day.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends on Day 5 after a final night in your Reykjavik based accommodation. The evening before departure please make the reception aware of your flight times ready for your free transfer to Keflavik Airport the following day.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Northern Lights & Glacier Lagoons - 5 days
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- SundayJan 6, 2019from Reykjavik5 DaysThursdayJan 10, 2019to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$72USD $1,795Based on Double Room
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Reykjavik5 DaysThursdayJan 17, 2019to Reykjavik0 seats left$72USD $1,795Based on Double Room
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Reykjavik5 DaysThursdayJan 24, 2019to Reykjavik0 seats left$72USD $1,795Based on Double Room
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Reykjavik5 DaysThursdayJan 31, 2019to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$72USD $1,795Based on Double Room
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Reykjavik5 DaysThursdayFeb 14, 2019to Reykjavik4 seats left$72USD $1,795Based on Double Room
- SundayFeb 17, 2019from Reykjavik5 DaysThursdayFeb 21, 2019to Reykjavik0 seats left$72USD $1,795Based on Double Room
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Reykjavik5 DaysThursdayFeb 28, 2019to Reykjavik0 seats left$72USD $1,795Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 3, 2019from Reykjavik5 DaysThursdayMar 7, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$72USD $1,795Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Reykjavik5 DaysThursdayMar 14, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$72USD $1,795Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Reykjavik5 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$72USD $1,795Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 February 2019 the full payment of $1,795 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1795 for Northern Lights & Glacier Lagoons - 5 days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 80 km
- Hella (Iceland)
- 206 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 81 km
- Vatnajokull National Park (Iceland)
- 165 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 38 km
- Eyjafjallajokull (Iceland)
- 19 km
- Seljalandsfoss (Iceland)
- 110 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,795 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,089 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Lights & Glacier Lagoons - 5 days