Northern Lights in Style - 6 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 4,856
- Learn about the history of Icelandic cheese
- Visit Gullfoss - “the golden falls“
- Watch out for Nothern Lights
- Stop at the 3000 year old explosion crater called Kerid
- See unusual geological features Reykanes Peninsula
- Age range
- 28 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- RMRuthWritten on March 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentEverything was great!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik
- Day 2: City, Cheese & Lights
- Day 3: Waterfalls & Craters
- Day 4: Eyjafjallajökull & Falls
- Day 5: Blue Lagoon
- Day 6: Reykjavik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When is the best time of the year to take this tour?
This tour only runs at optimal times during the year to ensure that the skies are dark enough to see the lights to their full effect. The sighting is heavily dependent on the cloud cover and the activity of the Aurora. This is often down to chance, and all of the tour dates offer an equal chance of a sighting.
September and October are the months we would recommend to anybody who prefers to avoid the extreme cold of an Arctic winter. November and December are very much a time of change in the Arctic and heralds the arrival of the first major snows of the winter. The snow does bring quite a bit of cloud cover but the shorter days also bring darker skies which increases the amount of time during which the Aurora might be visible. January to March are probably the three most popular months for Aurora hunting because they bring long dark nights and plenty of snow to play in during the daylight hours while you wait for darkness to fall!
What hotels do you use for the "Northern Lights in Style" Tour?
The hotels listed below are ones which On The Go frequently use on this tour. Please note that On The Go reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
- Icelandair Hotel Marina, Reykjavik
- Hotel Grimsborgir, Grimsborgir
- Northern Light Inn, Grindavik
Are the Northern Lights guaranteed on this trip?
Northern Lights (called the Aurora Borealis) is a naturally occurring phenomenon. The appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. Therefore, it is important to understand that the tour operator won’t be able to guarantee perfect weather conditions while on the tour. That being said, the length of this tour means there will be numerous opportunities to see the Northern Lights and a sighting is likely!
Aside from the Northern Lights, this tour includes many other unforgettable once in a lifetime experiences. You will have the chance to explore Icelandic capital Reykjavik, stand by the mighty Skogafoss waterfall and bathe in the famous geothermal Blue Lagoon. It's sure to be an amazing trip!
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Northern Lights in Style - 6 Days
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Reykjavik4 seats left$782$5,395-10%USD $4,856Based on Double Room
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$270USD $5,395Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Reykjavik6 DaysFridayNov 23, 2018to ReykjavikOnly 3 seats left$782$5,395-10%USD $4,856Based on Double Room
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysFridayJan 18, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$782$5,395-10%USD $4,856Based on Double Room
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$782$5,395-10%USD $4,856Based on Double Room
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysFridayFeb 15, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$782$5,395-10%USD $4,856Based on Double Room
- SundayFeb 24, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysFridayMar 1, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$782$5,395-10%USD $4,856Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysFridayMar 15, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$782$5,395-10%USD $4,856Based on Double Room
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Reykjavik6 DaysFridayMar 29, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$782$5,395-10%USD $4,856Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $4,856 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $4856 for Northern Lights in Style - 6 Days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 51 km
- Hveragerdi (Iceland)
- 88 km
- Eyjafjallajokull (Iceland)
- 142 km
- Grindavik (Iceland)
- 42 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $4,856 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Northern Lights in Style - 6 Days