Northern Lights in Style - 6 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 5,325
- Learn about the history of Icelandic cheese
- Visit Gullfoss - “the golden falls“
- Watch out for Nothern Lights
- Stop at the 3000 year old explosion crater called Kerid
- See unusual geological features Reykanes Peninsula
- Age range
- 28 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about On The Go Tours:Write a review
- Lesley Ann Graham's review about another On The Go Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip was everything and more! The driver-guide, AnnaLaura was easy to approach, very knowledgeable and entertaining.... Read more
- Shivika Gupta's review about another On The Go Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentHad an amazing time. Couldn't ask for more. It was a short trip covering a lot of places but that's how I wanted it to b... Read more
- Helena Luk's review about another On The Go Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentI regard this tour was excellent, considering there were only 3 full days doing everything. It was full on. The tour g... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik
- Day 2: City, Cheese & Lights
- Day 3: Waterfalls & Craters
- Day 4: Eyjafjallajökull & Falls
- Day 5: Blue Lagoon
- Day 6: Reykjavik
- Main Page Video
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 18, 2017
What hotels do you use for the "Northern Lights in Style" Tour?
The hotels listed below are ones which On The Go frequently use on this tour. Please note that On The Go reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
- Icelandair Hotel Marina, Reykjavik
- Hotel Grimsborgir, Grimsborgir
- Northern Light Inn, Grindavik
- October 5, 2016
Are the Northern Lights guaranteed on this trip?
The Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis as they are also referred to are one of the many natural wonders of the world and are a natural phenomenon
As a naturally occurring phenomenon, the appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. So much is dependent on solar activity, we can accurately predict neither when they will occur nor how frequently.
Every endeavour will be made on this trip to see the Northern Lights, if it is the correct time of year to see the lights however this is not guaranteed.
- August 1, 2016
Where will we be staying during the last night of the tour?
Your last night is in Reykjavik, in Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Marina, which is situated around 45 min - 1h drive from the airport.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
Northern Lights in Style - 6 Days
- Upcoming departures
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayJan 14, 2018from ReykjavikFridayJan 19, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$133PriceUSD $5,325Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- SundayJan 28, 2018from ReykjavikFridayFeb 2, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$133PriceUSD $5,325Based on Double Room0 spaces left
- SundayFeb 11, 2018from ReykjavikFridayFeb 16, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$133PriceUSD $5,325Based on Double Room0 spaces left
- SundayFeb 18, 2018from ReykjavikFridayFeb 23, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$133PriceUSD $5,325Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- SundayFeb 25, 2018from ReykjavikFridayMar 2, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$133PriceUSD $5,325Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- SundayMar 4, 2018from ReykjavikFridayMar 9, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$133PriceUSD $5,325Based on Double Room0 spaces left
- SundayMar 11, 2018from ReykjavikFridayMar 16, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$133PriceUSD $5,325Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- SundayMar 18, 2018from ReykjavikFridayMar 23, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$133PriceUSD $5,325Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- SundayMar 25, 2018from ReykjavikFridayMar 30, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$133PriceUSD $5,325Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
- SundayApr 1, 2018from ReykjavikFridayApr 6, 2018in ReykjavikOur saving$133PriceUSD $5,325Based on Double Room10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 January 2018 the full payment of $5,325 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5325 for Northern Lights in Style - 6 Days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 40 km
- Thingvellir (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Geysir (Iceland)
- 51 km
- Hveragerdi (Iceland)
- 88 km
- Eyjafjallajokull (Iceland)
- 142 km
- Grindavik (Iceland)
- 42 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,325 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,307 tours in Europe
- covered by 168 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,166 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 16,911 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours