Winter Iceland Family Holiday with teenagers
- Explore Reykjavík's old town
- Visit the incredible Skogafoss waterfall
- Discover Skaftafell National Park
- Wander through a man-made ice cave
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Mini-coach
- Travel style
- Family, Northern Lights, In-depth Cultural
- Natalie Blackstone's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Fantastic! Highly recommend!
- JOSE LUIS HERNANDO POLO's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
Great Tour, Einaar made a great job. Lots of good advice to get the most of the trip. Awesome nature all around the country.
- Leanne Andrews's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
This was my time using Tour Radar which led me to Intrepid Tours. I found TourRadar online site to be very informative and when I needed to ask any questions they were very accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable about all of my questions and concerns! I... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavík
- Day 2: Hvolsvollur
- Day 3: Glacier Lagoon
- Day 4: Skaftafell National Park
- Day 5: Reykjavik
- Day 6: Reykjavik
- Day 7: Reykjavik
- Day 8: Reykjavik
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are some meals included in the price?
On this particular trip, a daily breakfast will be included and any other meal or snack would be at your own expense. Your Tour Leader will be more than happy to suggest the best places to dine in the destinations you visit.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sunita26th November 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Winter Iceland Family Holiday with teenagers, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 92 km
- Hvolsvollur (Iceland)
- 201 km
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon (Iceland)
- 278 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,492 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers