Winter Iceland Family Holiday with teenagers
- Explore Reykjavík's old town
- Visit the incredible Skogafoss waterfall
- Discover Skaftafell National Park
- Wander through a man-made ice cave
- Age range
- 15 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Guesthouse
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Mini-coach
- Travel style
- Family, Northern Lights, In-depth Cultural
- Kim Beyaoju's review about another Intrepid Travel tour5.0 - Excellent
The tour was well organized and Carl was very knowledgeable and accommodating. The hotels were good and located in places where we could have a great chance of seeing the Northern lights .
- Beverley Sanders's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.5 - Excellent
Great tour. It was great having a fellow photographer as a guide. He stopped at great locations to allow us to get the best photos. Thanks Kristjen!
- Paige Tibbles's review about another Intrepid Travel tour4.0 - Good
Got to see a lot in a short amount of time—beautiful scenery.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavík
- Day 2: Hvolsvollur
- Day 3: Glacier Lagoon
- Day 4: Skaftafell National Park
- Day 5: Reykjavik
- Day 6: Reykjavik
- Day 7: Reykjavik
- Day 8: Reykjavik
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are some meals included in the price?
On this particular trip, a daily breakfast will be included and any other meal or snack would be at your own expense. Your Tour Leader will be more than happy to suggest the best places to dine in the destinations you visit.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michelle21st November 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Winter Iceland Family Holiday with teenagers, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 92 km
- Hvolsvollur (Iceland)
- 201 km
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon (Iceland)
- 278 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,034 tours in Europe
- covered by 399 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 24,554 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers