Beach & Bush (16 destinations)
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Start in Sydney and end in Alice Springs! With the discovery tour Beach & Bush (16 destinations), you have a 20 day tour package taking you through Sydney, Australia and 14 other destinations in Australia. Beach & Bush (16 destinations) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Lodge
- Coach / Bus, Plane
- Rather Poor
- CSCaterinaWritten on February 10, 20182.0 - Rather poorI'm not a picky traveler and I don't need luxury but this tour was BUDGET and not accurately described. Accommodations were BASIC and mostly in the hostel category even though it was advertised as a mix of hotels/lodges... Backpackers resorts are not "resorts." Someone claimed to have found bedbugs in one of the places. In some of the places showers were only a drip and toilet paper and soap was missing in the bathrooms. When you share a room with 4 people in the summer air conditioning is a must and this was not always the case. Also if staying in a multi-share 2 nights the bathrooms should be cleaned once per day. To be fair there were about 3 nights out of 20 where we stayed in nice hotels. Wifi was almost always extra money and could have at least been negotiated in the rate. Food - The tour advertises that vegetarian and vegan options are included. Sure this was true but the meals are hardly balanced. "Breakfast included" sometimes means cold cereal and not enough bananas for everyone. One breakfast was what they passed out on the plane!! It was often a relief when dinner was not included, at least it would be good! To make this even more disgusting there were some occasions where we had to wash our own dishes with no soap or sponges (using our hands) this is completely DISGUSTING and unsanitary!! Furthermore we had a lot of free time and the itinerary was also not as advertised. For example "walking tour of Brisbane" was about a 10 minute walk with our guide that ended at a mall where he recommended us where to get lunch (at our own expense.) We also had a lot of free time because many activities were at an additional charge. In my opinion there were not enough tour guides to handle the large groups (1 per 35 people and a bus driver), they can't do everything. One thing was right, the tour-guides were awesome! People that are in their 20's may not complain much but for anyone in their 30's this trip is completely UN-acceptable and overpriced for the quality of what you get.Show detailed ratings
- SteffanWritten on December 5, 20114.0 - GoodThis is the tour for you that what both a cultural and social holiday. The trip is a good mixture of once in a life time experiences and also fun and games in the night time. You get to see most of what Australia's east coast got to offer. Beautiful and mind blowing scenery and nature - and the world's most friendly people. What the trip misses is the real outback experiance. You will visit Alice Sping and the area around Aires Rock - but you will miss out of real outback Australia.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sydney to Crescent Head
- Day 2: Crescent Head to Byron Bay
- Day 3: Byron Bay
- Day 4: Byron Bay to Gold Coast
- Day 5: Gold Coast to Fraser Island
- Day 6: Fraser Island
- Day 7: Fraser Island to Myella Farm
- Day 8: Myella Farm to Emu Park
- Day 9: Emu Park to Airlie Beach
- Day 10: Airlie Beach
- Day 11: Airlie Beach to Magnetic Island
- Day 12: Magnetic Island to Cairns
- Day 13: Cairns
- Day 14: Cairns
- Day 15: Cairns to Alice Springs
- Day 16: Alice Springs to Uluru
- Day 17: Uluru
- Day 18: Uluru to Kings Canyon
- Day 19: Kings Canyon to Alice Springs
- Day 20: Alice Springs
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gael10th February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Beach & Bush (16 destinations)
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- SundayFeb 25, 2018from Sydney20 DaysFridayMar 16, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats leftUSD $3,170Based on Multi-ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMar 4, 2018from Sydney20 DaysFridayMar 23, 2018to Alice Springs0 seats leftUSD $3,170Based on Multi-ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sydney is the starting point and Alice Springs is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 April 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Beach & Bush (16 destinations), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 4,488 km.
- Sydney (Australia)
- 162 km
- Hunter Valley (Australia)
- 253 km
- Crescent Head (Australia)
- 290 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 61 km
- Springbrook (Australia)
- 26 km
- Gold Coast (Australia)
- 71 km
- Brisbane (Australia)
- 231 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 326 km
- Emu Park (Australia)
- 385 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 929 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 35 travellers have already met
before they left for Beach & Bush (16 destinations) tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Beach & Bush (16 destinations)