Island Suntanner (ex. Cairns) (Whitsunday Sailing)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,874
- +9 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Rather Poor
- RIRachelWritten on July 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was a good time, great accommodationsShow detailed ratings
- RIRachelWritten on July 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was fun, had a great groupShow detailed ratings
- HSHeatherWritten on July 7, 20184.5 - ExcellentSO GOOD really loved everything, surf camp stop felt a bit forced into the ininery but there isnt much else between byron and sydeny so im not sure what else you could fill it with. Byron accomodation was awesome! The BRisbasne ibis was also really nice. The farm stay was super cool and everyone there was so nice. .it was one of the highlights for sure.Show detailed ratings
- RIRachelWritten on February 2, 20183.5 - GoodThe trip was overall good. Our tour guide and bus driver were great. I think the extra activities they help you plan could be better organized and planned further ahead so opportunities aren’t missed and I definitely wish there were more extra activities provided or suggested. I’m more of an action person and this was a little more laid back for me. The only thing I really didn’t like about this tour was the company. Out of all the tours I’ve been on Topdeck is definitely the least helpful and least personal I’ve ever experienced. I had read reviews and even heard from people on my trip that they had tried to contact them several times and never got a response. For me, I booked through TourRadar since it gave me a little more of a discount and because of this they wanted nothing to do with me. I messaged them on Facebook and asked the most simple of questions, even simple yes or no questions they refused to answer because I booked through tour radar. They would just respond saying ‘sorry but you booked with TourRadar so youre going to have to ask them’. I thought maybe I just got a rude person that time but nope. I asked three more questions and they all said the same thing. Extremely rude. After I was super nervous about going to the other side of the world with such an unhelpful company but all went as planned. Wouldn’t really recommend them thoShow detailed ratings
- LZLisaWritten on December 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing, every day was fun filled with many fun things to look forward too! The driving was split up really nice, and there is something for everyone to enjoy!Show detailed ratings
- KJKirandeepWritten on March 18, 20174.5 - ExcellentI've been on a couple of Topdeck tours and Anthony is the best tour guide I've had. His knowledge of the country is insane! Always a positive character, willing to help, approachable and generally very good at his job.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi Kirandeep, We are sorry to hear that some of the accommodation options on this trip did not meet your expectations. We would love to hear from you and identify the accommodation properties you were not happy with. Feel free to contact our team at email@example.com who will be able to assist you further. Many Thanks Team Topdeck
- GGoranWritten on February 28, 20175.0 - ExcellentI really enjoyed the trip up the east coast, it was really well organised and a good mix of planned activities and free time, my highlights of the trip were chilling out in Byron bay, swimming in Lake Mackenzi on Fraser island, the Whitsundays (i.e. sailing, snorkeling and Whitehaven beach) and the scuba diving in Cairns. A huge thank you to all the wonderful people i meet and travelled with on the east coat trip and to the Topdeck crew, including Anthony and his entourage (Blake, Matt & Leigh) for making the trip so much fun.Show detailed ratings
- NBNataliWritten on February 27, 20174.0 - GoodAmazing guide! Bra history knowledge and so caring and funny! A great trip with different experiences! We had the time of our lives!Show detailed ratings
- SLStephanieWritten on February 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentI had the best time on my Topdeck tour from Sydney to Cairns. Everything was so well organized, our tour guide was amazing and I met great people from all over the world. Especially for me as a single traveller this was the perfect fit. The tour is really good value all in all and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to experience the east coast of Australia and time is limited.Show detailed ratings
- AAlexisWritten on February 15, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was extremely well planned and organised! I had an amazing time and felt like I got great value for my money! The tour leader and group was great, and I loved that we had the perfect mix of planned activity and free time!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairns
- Day 2: Cairns
- Day 3: Cairns to Magnetic Island
- Day 4: Magnetic Island to Whitsunday Sailing
- Day 5: Whitsunday Sailing to Airlie Beach
- Day 6: Airlie Beach to Myella Farm
- Day 7: Myella Farm
- Day 8: Myella Farm to Fraser Island
- Day 9: Fraser Island
- Day 10: Fraser Island to Brisbane
- Day 11: Brisbane to Byron Bay
- Day 12: Byron Bay
- Day 13: Byron Bay to Crescent Head
- Day 14: Crescent Head to Sydney
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Tour name is Island Suntanner (ex Cairns), but does this mean Cairns is excluded?
What the (ex Cairns) refers to, is not 'excluding', but 'exiting' or leaving from Cairns, as this tour (and many others) is also available in reverse.
Is the displayed price for each person or is divided for both?
The tour price displayed is per traveller.
Is the airfare included on this trip?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
Island Suntanner (ex. Cairns) (Whitsunday Sailing)
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundaySep 30, 2018from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$156USD $2,343Based on Multi-Share
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$508$2,499-20%USD $1,991Based on Multi-Share
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Sydney10+ seats left$508$2,499-20%USD $1,991Based on Multi-ShareBook Now Hold my
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Cairns14 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Sydney0 seats left$156USD $2,343Based on Multi-Share
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Sydney0 seats left$156USD $2,343Based on Multi-Share
- SundayDec 2, 2018from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Sydney8 seats left$156USD $2,343Based on Multi-Share
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$625$2,499-25%USD $1,874Based on Multi-Share
- SundayDec 30, 2018from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$625$2,499-25%USD $1,874Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayJan 9, 2019from Cairns14 DaysTuesdayJan 22, 2019to Sydney0 seats left$156USD $2,343Based on Multi-Share
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Cairns14 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Sydney10+ seats left$390$2,499-16%USD $2,108Based on Multi-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Cairns is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 November 2018 the full payment of $1,874 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1874 for Island Suntanner (ex. Cairns) (Whitsunday Sailing), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairns (Australia)
- 500 km
- Whitsunday Islands (Australia)
- 15 km
- Daydream Island (Australia)
- 393 km
- Emu Park (Australia)
- 326 km
- Fraser Island (Australia)
- 293 km
- Gold Coast (Australia)
- 26 km
- Springbrook (Australia)
- 61 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 290 km
- Crescent Head (Australia)
- 253 km
- Hunter Valley (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,874 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 958 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 67 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 24 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Island Suntanner (ex. Cairns) (Whitsunday Sailing)