- Our saving
- US $ 1,024
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Ship, Boat
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Daniel's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - ExcellentThe trip around the Greek islands was better than i was expecting. Stasi was a great tour guide and on numerous occasion... Read more
- Lauren's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentOne of the best tours I have ever been on! Stasi's knowledge and enthusiastic nature made our trip 1 in a million and ... Read more
- LisaGroen's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentThe highlights of Europe! Especially paris, switzerland & austria!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Athens to Perdika
- Day 2: Perdika to Hydra
- Day 3: Hydra to Plaka Leonidion
- Day 4: Plaka to Nafplio
- Day 5: Nafplio to Spetses
- Day 6: Spetses to Poros
- Day 7: Poros to Aegina
- Day 8: Aegina to Athens
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Contiki Sailing
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 6, 2016
What time this tour begin and where?
Although the meeting point is subject to change, at the time of writing this answer, the tour begins at the Posideon Hotel in Athens at 1pm
- August 6, 2016
What's the group size of this trip?
This is a nice small trip with a boat that has a capacity of 8-10 people
- April 23, 2015
What is the port tax for?
The port tax is charged by the local government authorities as a fee for entering the port and therefore needs to be covered and paid upfront before the tour departs.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to AthensNot available in your region
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to AthensOnly 1 seat left$367$1,365-25%USD $1,024+ $90 additional upfront costs
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$367$1,365-25%USD $1,024+ $90 additional upfront costs
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$300$1,365-20%USD $1,092+ $90 additional upfront costs
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Athens8 seats left$34USD $1,365+ $90 additional upfront costs
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Athens8 seats left$36USD $1,455+ $90 additional upfront costs
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Athens7 seats left$36USD $1,455+ $90 additional upfront costs
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Athens7 seats left$325$1,475-20%USD $1,180+ $90 additional upfront costs
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$321$1,459-20%USD $1,167+ $90 additional upfront costs
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Athens8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$321$1,459-20%USD $1,167+ $90 additional upfront costs
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 July 2018 the full payment of $1,024 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1024 for Greek Sailing, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 76 km
- Hydra (Greece)
- 304 km
- Plaka (Greece)
- 364 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 46 km
- Spetses (Greece)
- 34 km
- Poros (Greece)
- 33 km
- Aegina (Greece)
- 37 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,024 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,000 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours