Tru Full Moon Experience
- Our saving
- US $ 1,050
- +1 Destinations
- Southern Thailand
- Koh Phangan
- Attend a sunset pool party
- Visit Wat Arun and Wat Pho
- Enjoy a traditional Thai massage
- Tackle the Phangan Challenge
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- JordanWritten on March 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentMuch love for this man, I can't imagine it would be the same tour with anyone else, he is still new to the game and with us being such a large group he handled us well, Colin isn't just a guide but a friend to us all and thankyou for an amazing time.Show detailed ratings
- TTiffanyWritten on March 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentMy friend and I have wanted to visit Thailand for a while but were both concerned about doing it on our own. We decided a tour would be a great way to meet others. After reading some excellent reviews about the Trutravels tours we decided to give them a go. We did not regret our decision!! We had the most INCREDIBLE 13 days where we met the most amazing people. I can not thank Trutravels enough for two of the best weeks. The tour itinerary allowed us to explore the culture and heritage of Thailand whilst adding in activities where you could just relax and have fun catering to everyone’s wants and needs. One of our biggest highlights were our two FANTASTIC tour guides Itchy and Papsi. Both were awesome and couldn’t be faulted. From day 1 to day 13 both of them worked hard, answering any questions and created a safe and fun environment for the team. Both became more than just tour guides but great friends. I loved the fact that trutravels have both a Thai guide and an international guide. Itchy has lots of experience in the tourism industry and Papsi had the knowledge of the country he has grown up in. I’m already planning my next Trutravels tour! Worth every penny thank you! Would recommend to anyone xxxShow detailed ratings
- JJulieWritten on March 11, 20184.0 - GoodI did a 13 day tour with Itchy and Papsi, and what a great experience! They were both very knowledgeable, fun loving, and they have a solid chemistry. It is never a dull moment, and you will make sure you are taken care of, from A to Z. No better duo then these two amazing gentlemen.Show detailed ratings
- WHWilliamWritten on March 10, 20184.5 - ExcellentMy trip was amazing, all the transport was fine considering what's avalible and the guides made an effort to make them as pleasurable as possible! All the accommodation was above par, which makes life a lot easier while we are out there. They have very good locations and facilities. Most importantly our guides Itchy and Papsi were amazing. I have been on 3 tours in south east Asia and the trutravels one was by far the best. The 2 guides were very funny and were interactive members of the group which adds to the experience massively, they were both very helpful. Papsi's English was very good and he was able to give a very knowledgable incite into Thai culture. Itchy was very resourceful, especially as in his own time he organised everybody's transportation to where they wanted to go after the tour, which we all appreciated very much!Show detailed ratingsTruTravels commented on this reviewHey William, so great to hear you had a fab time in Thailand and that Itchy & Papsi were so helpful! I'll be sure to pass on your praise to them :) we try and make the group leaders as much a part of the group as everyone else so it's great to hear your TruTravels tour was the best one you've done in Asia. Hopefully see you out on tour again soon! :D
- WOWilliamWritten on March 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentI couldn’t of asked for a better tour guide than itchy, and a more perfect match in Thai tour guide in Pepsi. Itchy represented the full spectrum in travelling needs from his friendliness to his knowledge of Thailand , travel advice, social guru and his helpfulness in all other aspects of the tour experience, from professional tour guide leading the way to tour friend at the bar, accompanied by the Thai tour guide Pepsi, who is a literal ray of sunshine and probably one of the most heartwarming people I have ever met while fulfilling his duty with the upmost professionalismShow detailed ratings
- JMJoeWritten on March 9, 20184.0 - GoodJust finished our Full Moon Party tour with our guides, Colin, Steve and Gun. I have only the highest praise for all these guys who made the trip unforgettable. Colin was our group leader and I couldn’t fault him or any of the other guys; he was always on the lookout for something for us to do and consistently balanced having a good time with making sure everyone was safe and catered for. Also just a really sound guy. Steve and Gun were our Thai speaking guides and they were both awesome too! If you’re one to stay up to early hours of the morning then you’ll love these guys (but you would anyway). All these guys were so friendly, helpful and never posed a problem to anyone in the group - 5 stars for them! The trip was incredible and I wouldn’t take it back for the world, but I felt the monetary value of the trip wasn’t quite justified by all of the activities that were (and weren’t) included. If you’re not on a budget then you’ll be fine, but be prepared to spend a lot more on the trip than the tour price. We were also slightly frustrated when booking the trip, that the payment system wouldn’t work on Black Friday weekend with the 25% discount, so when we came to booking it, we lost out and were refused the deal profusely by TruTravels, meaning we couldn’t afford the 23 day tour, only the 13 days. Apart from those small things, however, this was the trip of a lifetime and I really can’t recommend it enough. (Although if you don’t like drinking, the Full Moon tour probably isn’t for you). 9/10 from me!Show detailed ratings
- AHAranaWritten on March 6, 20183.5 - GoodJustin Max and Tamara were fantasitc I can not a bad thing about any of them :) my only dissapointment was the accommodation in Hacienda was not good. The accommodation at Little paradise was great though. A few things out of trutravels handsShow detailed ratings
- HJHannahWritten on March 6, 20184.5 - ExcellentMyself and my partner thoroughly enjoyed ourselves on this tru travels tour, with it being a definite highlight of our whole trip to South East Asia so far! The number of activities included and the actual activities themselves are great, whilst the accommodation throughout the trip was pretty faultless too. Itchy and our Thai guide Papsi, made the trip for us! Both our guides were very welcoming, fun, informative and helpful, and we will remember them as a huge part of our experience with Tru travels.Show detailed ratings
- CBChloeWritten on March 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur experience with TruTravels was more than we could have hoped for!! Upon arriving at our first hotel in Bangkok, Itchy was welcoming and friendly from the offset. He introduced himself and made us all come together as a group, as a result I have made life long friends in just a short 13 day trip. We didn’t want it to end!! The activities included were amazing and the transport to and from places very good. All accommodation was exceptional. I would 100% recommend friends and family to do a TruTravels tour and even tell them to request Itchy and Papsi as tour guides as they are what made our trip even better! They were amazing together!! Kept us entertained as well as helping us with anything they possibly could. Thank you TruTravels, you will definitely be seeing us again and thank you Itchy and Papsi, you have inspired us for the rest of our travels ❤️Show detailed ratings
- JLJamesWritten on March 6, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe trip was more than what I expected, to say the trip was the best one I’ve done while being in south east Asia is an understatement, we leave a week after this trip and it’s been the best way to end it!! Itchy has been the best and I doubt there is any other guide better then him, he’s always entertaining 24/7, heaps of knowledge of where to go, eat, have fun and to have a great time! He looked after us all 24/7, if we had a question he would be on it with an answer straight away, and most of all he’s a genuine guy, what you see is what you get! I will miss him a lot, but I will definitely be doing another tru travels tour, and he best be the guide!! Also papsi the assist tour guide made it even more memorable, he was just hilarious every single minute, and always made us smile. Him and itchy are the power couple haha! The transport was perfect everytime, the activities were awesome! Thank you tru travels for the best two weeks ever!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Mango Lagoon, 30 Phra Athit Rd, Chana Songkhram, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand 19:00
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
End point Echo Hostel, 30 Ban Tai, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand 12:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- 13 Day Full Moon
- Why Travel with TruTravels?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Do I have to bring a backpack for this tour?
It is not required that you bring a backpack, however it is recommended as it is a bit easier to get around the islands and there may be times where you will be required to get on a boat through water so a backpack is a bit easier to maneuver.
- February 2, 2017
What is the currency?
The currency in Thailand is Thai Baht (THB).
- February 2, 2017
How much is a pre night’s accommodation?
A pre night’s accommodation is roughly £15-20 for a private twin or double room.
Guides who have led this tour
- "What's up! My name is Colin, residing from Canada I came out to escape the cold and explore Thailand..."
- "Wassssup guys I'm Dave ! I'm big hairy and tattooed and loving taking you lot around awesome new places..."
- "Sawaddee Krab, how we say in Thailand for “Hello” My name is Mickey. I graduated 2011 from Rajamangala..."
- "Northern California born and raised! My love for this planet and the people on it made me leave the corporate..."
- "Leaving jolly ol' London at the tender age of 19 i embarked on what was meant to be a 12 month trip,..."
- "I'm tour guide Barbie (fo' real) and I try my best to carpe each and every diem. An overachiever of sorts,..."
- "I'm just a simple island guy. Always down to share happiness where it's available. To enjoy what I do..."
- "I'm a fun loving guy and I always try my best to make everyone's experience unique, I often get asked..."
- "I joined the army at 16 after 5 long years in its system, i escaped with a different outlook on the world..."
- "I have been working as a tour guide for almost 7 years now and recently work for Trutravels. Travelling..."
- "Hi!!! My name is Minnie! I'm a tour guide from Thailand and I love showing you guys the most amazing..."
- "Hi! I'm Ben, I'm 29 and am an original Thai girl; I know I am as beautiful as my country ;) I am a local..."
- "Hi guys! I'm Papsi. The tour guide is my dream. I'm friendly, funny, and sexy man. "
- "Hi guys! I'm Gun! Welcome to the beautiful country of Thailand, the country I was born! I love to sing..."
- "Heyoooo I'm Drew from Ottawa, Canada. I've had the pleasure or working for TruTravels just under 2 years..."
- "Hey! I'm from Rhode Island, the smallest state in the USA! I have lived in Vegas and Australia; and traveled..."
- "Hey ya all! Welcome to Thailand! My name is Tamara, coming from the Country of cheese and clogs, The..."
- "Hey y'all! My Name is Alanna and I am from the U S of A. I quickly realized that the 9 - 5 life wasn't..."
- "Hey guys! I'm Tina, 22 years old, born and raised in Paris. I've decided to leave France and experience..."
- "Hey guys! I am a happy guy all of the time and I love being with people who want to enjoy their time..."
- "Hey guys I'm Alex, I'm a typical Welsh lad and can definitely promise you'll have a good time on my tours!..."
- "Hey everyone! My name's Ben and I'm a tour guide at TruTravels. I've spent the best part of the last..."
- "Hello travellers! My name is Steve. I'm a half Thai, half German tour guide living in Thailand. I grew..."
- "Hello guys, my name is Itchy, 27 years old and I left France in 2011 to become a World Citizen. During..."
- "Fun and fricking awesome!!!"
- "3 years ago I was going through a pretty rough time. My friend from college had moved to China to teach..."
- "'pimm' a 100% Thai who'd love to travel around and show you all how amazing Thailand is!! will do the..."
- " I'm 27, one handsome mofo as my mum says with a small umbrella as an earing. I'm a Graphic Designer,..."
455 travellers met before going on their TruTravels Tru Full Moon Experience tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki22nd December 2017
Tru Full Moon Experience
- Upcoming departures
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- ThursdayApr 19, 2018from Bangkok13 DaysTuesdayMay 1, 2018to Koh Phangan6 seats left$44USD $1,050
- FridayApr 20, 2018from Bangkok13 DaysWednesdayMay 2, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$44USD $1,050
- SaturdayApr 21, 2018from Bangkok13 DaysThursdayMay 3, 2018to Koh Phangan0 seats left$44USD $1,050Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from Bangkok13 DaysThursdayMay 31, 2018to Koh Phangan6 seats left$44USD $1,050
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Bangkok13 DaysFridayJun 1, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$44USD $1,050
- MondayMay 21, 2018from Bangkok13 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Koh Phangan9 seats left$44USD $1,050
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Bangkok13 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$44USD $1,050
- MondayJun 18, 2018from Bangkok13 DaysSaturdayJun 30, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$44USD $1,050
- TuesdayJun 19, 2018from Bangkok13 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Koh Phangan10+ seats left$44USD $1,050
- WednesdayJul 18, 2018from Bangkok13 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to Koh Phangan8 seats left$44USD $1,050
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Bangkok is the starting point and Koh Phangan is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this TruTravels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 May 2018 the full payment of $1,050 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1050 for Tru Full Moon Experience, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and TruTravels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for TruTravels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bangkok (Thailand)
- 575 km
- Khao Sok National Park (Thailand)
- 162 km
- Koh Phangan (Thailand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,050 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,345 tours in Asia
- covered by 165 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tru Full Moon Experience via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 439 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tru Full Moon Experience