Tru Full Moon Experience
- +1 Destinations
- Southern Thailand
- Koh Phangan
- Attend a sunset pool party
- Visit Wat Arun and Wat Pho
- Enjoy a traditional Thai massage
- Tackle the Phangan Challenge
- Rather Poor
- GGeorgiaDandyWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe overall experience was amazing! I made new friends saw a completely new culture and felt SAFE all the time. Gogi was really helpful and I would 100% do another tour! My fav activity was quad biking because it was really funny. My fav memory was...There were just too many!!!Show detailed ratings
- AAlecTelferWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentI really enjoyed my experience, had a great time, loved the company and the tour guide Gogi was top notch. My favourite activity was the ziplining, I usually don't like things like that but when I tried it I really loved it!Show detailed ratings
- SSeanODohertyWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentBest trip I've ever been on! Food was fantastic and loved Gogi. Full Moon was the best party I've ever been tooShow detailed ratings
- BHBrandonWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis was the best time of my life!!! I can't wait until I come back on another TruTravels tour! My fav experience was meeting all the locals and experiencing the Thai culture. The tour guide was always making sure we were okay and having a good time. He was so friendly and nice, I couldn't have asked for a better guide.Show detailed ratings
- BHBrandonWritten on September 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentCouldn’t have asked for a better time or a better leader truly the best 2 weeks of my life and can’t wait to get home and start planning another one soon!Show detailed ratings
- AAlexAustinWritten on September 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentI had the time of my life and met some amazing people: See you next year. What an experience I only wish it was longer. It was my first time in SE Asia, I was going to just solo it, but my friend wanted to go with a guide, I was unsure it would be worth it but it totally was. Mickey is an absolute legend he arranged extra activities and made sure we got the best prices from local taxis etc. He was constantly doing first aid for us when ever we injured ourselves or did other stupid drunken antics. Always made sure everyone was happy comfortable and encouraged to join in. Constantly on point with good information and cracking jokes. I chose to stay in a different hotel than the hostel (purely cos I wanted some extra luxury) for a few nights and even when it meant I turned up over an hour late to quad biking he had waited back to make sure I didn't miss out. Nothing was to much he always went above the expected. This goes for the same with all the tru travel reps we crossed over with 2 other groups and did a few activities joint, Justin Art, Pom, Darrin ....... all really friendly and helpful. The experiences where amazing, I did so many new things it was packed could of done with more time at kao sok and bottle beach, and just being picky would of been nice to have the option of 1st class upgrade on the over night train but only minor things I'd of changed. For the price it was well worth it. I could write so much more but you'd get bored of reading it, go and see/ do it for yourself. love xShow detailed ratings
- LLouisaFotopoulosWritten on September 14, 20184.0 - GoodIt was absolutely mind blowing, loved every day. The group I was with had the best tour leader who always make sure we enjoyed what we were doing day by day he showed us that Thailand is a stunning place and that the people here are so kind and so welcoming. Would love to do this trip all over again. My favorite activities: there’s too many to pin it on one, from partying in Bangkok to snorkeling with sharks, swimming in so many beautiful beaches and lagoons and for making so many friends on this adventure, I really think it’s impossible to have one favorite memory on this trip. We were lucky to have such a brilliant leader as Mickey helped accommodate us and honestly had ours and everyone else on the tour back. The trip wouldn’t have been the same without him.Show detailed ratings
- KKaliAndrewsWritten on September 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentFrom the moment I arrived, I felt s welcome by Mickey and now he is my friend. Whenever I will think of Thailand I will always think of him. He was our highlight. A lot of activities I do was not included I spent more than I planned too. My favorite activities are the nights out in Bangkok!! The jungle party and PhiPhi Ihad such a laugh I wish I could re-live it all over again. Mickey is an amazing tour guide!! So polite, friendly and caring. It was sad to see Darring leave half way he was do missed! Overall amazing people. I feel lucky to have met them.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentI was apprehensive about a tour solo. I am so glad I did everything was so well planned. Mickey & Darrin always made sure everyone was involved and enjoying themselves. we were never forced to do anything we didn’t want to and got to make decisions as a group. All the places we went were amazing. KhaoSok was beautiful. The first night out in Bangkok really set to tone for the trip and full moon party is a great way to end it. Khaosok it was beautiful even when it rained. We stayed in the water and at night was a great group bunding night. Bottle beach was also amazing. It was great to chill out in the beautiful scenery. The hike to the viewpoint was challenging but totally walking. Also, jungle party was great!! almost as good as fullmoon party. Mickey & Darrin were great and accommodating. I always feel safe and had on absolute blast. Makes it very hard to leave. I would ABSOLUTELY choose Trutravels again. Please open in Nepal, India & Bhutan.Show detailed ratings
- DdanieldarganWritten on September 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentOfficially the best two weeks of my life. The friendships made, the laughs had, the crazy nights out survived have made me sit back and smile at what was easily the best decision we have ever made in booking with TruTravels. We got so lucky with our group as we started as strangers and became best friends within such a short space of time. Most importantly, we owe it to Justin. He went above and beyond his duty every single day and his unconditional care throughout the whole trip baffled the whole group. We got so lucky with getting Justin and we'll be talking about him for a long time. He is an absolute gent, who knows his stuff, is inexplicably punctual and never lacks enthusiasm. It's fair to say Justin had his hands full with us Irish boys, as he saved my backside copious times but I would like to say I've made a good friend over the past 2 weeks. Justin is a Tru credit to your company and I can't speak highly enough about him. Thanks for being an absolute G. Keep Dj'in my man, keep doing you bud. Much love from Dan It isn't goodbye, just see you later xShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Start point Mango Lagoon, 30 Phra Athit Rd, Chana Songkhram, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200, Thailand 19:00
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
End point Echo Hostel, 30 Ban Tai, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani 84280, Thailand 12:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- 13 Day Full Moon
- Why Travel with TruTravels?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What kind of luggage do you recommend on this tour?
A backpack is recommended as it is a bit easier to get around the islands and there may be times where you will be required to get on a boat through water so a backpack is a bit easier to manoeuvre.
What is the currency?
The currency in Thailand is Thai Baht (THB).
Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
Of course, we can! If you wish to arrange additional accommodation then please contact our customer support team once you have a confirmed booking.
Guides who have led this tour
- "What's up! My name is Colin, residing from Canada I came out to escape the cold and explore Thailand..."
- "Wassssup guys I'm Dave ! I'm big hairy and tattooed and loving taking you lot around awesome new places..."
- "So my name is Alicia, but I just go by Lish! I'm your average 1/2 Canadian 1/2 British girl with a love..."
- "Sawaddee Krab, how we say in Thailand for “Hello” My name is Mickey. I graduated 2011 from Rajamangala..."
- "SA-WAS-DEE ka "
- "Northern California born and raised! My love for this planet and the people on it made me leave the corporate..."
- "Leaving jolly ol' London at the tender age of 19 i embarked on what was meant to be a 12 month trip,..."
- "Kindly,friendly and professional in tour operation. Positive thinking, open minded for new things that..."
- "I'm tour guide Barbie (fo' real) and I try my best to carpe each and every diem. An overachiever of sorts,..."
- "I'm just a simple island guy. Always down to share happiness where it's available. To enjoy what I do..."
- "I'm a fun loving guy and I always try my best to make everyone's experience unique, I often get asked..."
- "I was just a girl standing in the desert, wishing it was the beach.. And magically it all came TRU! (See..."
- "I joined the army at 16 after 5 long years in its system, i escaped with a different outlook on the world..."
- "I have been working as a tour guide for almost 7 years now and recently work for Trutravels. Travelling..."
- "Hi!!! My name is Minnie! I'm a tour guide from Thailand and I love showing you guys the most amazing..."
- "Hi! I'm Ben, I'm 29 and am an original Thai girl; I know I am as beautiful as my country ;) I am a local..."
- "Hi guys! I’m Gogi tour guide from Thailand Thank you for every reviews, hopefully you will come back..."
- "Hi guys! I'm Papsi. The tour guide is my dream. I'm friendly, funny, and sexy man. "
- "Hi guys! I'm Gun! Welcome to the beautiful country of Thailand, the country I was born! I love to sing..."
- "Heyoooo I'm Drew from Ottawa, Canada. I've had the pleasure or working for TruTravels just under 2 years..."
- "Hey! I'm from Rhode Island, the smallest state in the USA! I have lived in Vegas and Australia; and traveled..."
- "Hey ya all! Welcome to Thailand! My name is Tamara, coming from the Country of cheese and clogs, The..."
- "Hey y'all! My Name is Alanna and I am from the U S of A. I quickly realized that the 9 - 5 life wasn't..."
- "Hey there! I'm Arthur, I am a tour guide in Thailand. "
- "Hey guys! I'm Tina, 23 years old, born and raised in Paris. I've decided to leave France and experience..."
- "Hey guys! I am a happy guy all of the time and I love being with people who want to enjoy their time..."
- "Hey guys I'm Alex, I'm a typical Welsh lad and can definitely promise you'll have a good time on my tours!..."
- "Hey everyone! My name's Ben and I'm a tour guide at TruTravels. I've spent the best part of the last..."
- "Hello travellers! My name is Steve. I'm a half Thai, half German tour guide living in Thailand. I grew..."
- "Hello guys, my name is Itchy, 27 years old and I left France in 2011 to become a World Citizen. During..."
- "Fun and fricking awesome!!!"
- "3 years ago I was going through a pretty rough time. My friend from college had moved to China to teach..."
- " I'm 27, one handsome mofo as my mum says with a small umbrella as an earing. I'm a Graphic Designer,..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
Tru Full Moon Experience
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- MondayNov 12, 2018from Bangkok13 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to Koh Phangan0 seats leftUSD $976
- FridayJan 11, 2019from Bangkok13 DaysWednesdayJan 23, 2019to Koh Phangan0 seats leftUSD $976
- SaturdayJan 12, 2019from Bangkok13 DaysThursdayJan 24, 2019to Koh Phangan0 seats leftUSD $976
- SundayJan 13, 2019from Bangkok13 DaysFridayJan 25, 2019to Koh Phangan0 seats leftUSD $976
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Bangkok13 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Koh Phangan0 seats leftUSD $976
- MondayFeb 11, 2019from Bangkok13 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Koh Phangan0 seats leftUSD $976
- TuesdayFeb 12, 2019from Bangkok13 DaysSundayFeb 24, 2019to Koh Phangan0 seats leftUSD $976
- MondayMar 11, 2019from Bangkok13 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Koh Phangan0 seats leftUSD $976
- TuesdayMar 12, 2019from Bangkok13 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Koh Phangan0 seats leftUSD $976
- WednesdayMar 13, 2019from Bangkok13 DaysMondayMar 25, 2019to Koh Phangan0 seats leftUSD $976
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Thailand. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Thailand. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Bangkok is the starting point and Koh Phangan is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this TruTravels booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Tru Full Moon Experience, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and TruTravels will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for TruTravels tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Bangkok (Thailand)
- 575 km
- Khao Sok National Park (Thailand)
- 162 km
- Koh Phangan (Thailand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,147 tours in Asia
- covered by 317 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Tru Full Moon Experience via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 598 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Tru Full Moon Experience