Sweet As North (Ex Wellington) 2019-20
- Our saving
- US $ 767
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- JSJayathunga Withanage Hasintha DharshaniWritten on April 28, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Itz good if you can include some optionals too in the price
- RRRachelWritten on April 8, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our driver Emily was incredibly professional, Blake is passionate about history and geography- his commentary added a lot of interest to the tour for me. Good group of people to travel with, very enthusiastic and knowledgeable guides. Would recommend.
- MTMinhWritten on February 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a good tour, Jimmy our tour guide was really nice and funny to have around. John was nice as well, both make a good combination to have on the tour.
- YTYueWritten on February 1, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
This tour doesn't mention the fact that it joins up 11 days into the full Topdeck tour of New Zealand when everyone else already knows one another. Note that if you are not doing optionals (i.e. Hobbiton, bungy jumping etc) then you'll often have to... Read more
- ANAlysiaWritten on October 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was fantastic. It was a great group of people and our guide Meg was easy to talk to and knowledgeable about the areas. Lots of options were available to us and it was a blast whatever you signed up for
- YCYiWritten on June 16, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Good in arrangement Time allowances for travelling is good
- LMLenaWritten on May 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very good guides! Accomodation better than expected. Loved the food that was included. New, fresh bus that was very comfortable. A great trip!
- NNKWritten on March 11, 20173.5 - Good
The tour was quite good overall. Accommodation and transport were great, though wifi and somewhere to charge electronics would have made them even better. Itinerary was great, but again could have been improved by allowing a bit more flexibility/giving... Read moreShow detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi NK, We are sorry to hear that some aspects of this trip did not meet your expectations. We would love to hear from you and gain a better understanding of your concerns. Feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to assist you further. Many Thanks Team Topdeck
- JWJasmineWritten on February 19, 20173.0 - Average
Terrible tour. Foods are terrible, accommodations rare nightmare. Nothing's included, you have to pay for almost everything except transportation and everything's expensive. Don't sign up, you will definitely regret this.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi, We are sorry to hear that your experience with us fell short of your expectations. Our customer feedback team would like to hear from you regarding your concerns with a hope to clarify any questions or concerns you had on this trip. You will be able to reach them at email@example.com and they will be able to get back to your ASAP We look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards, Team Topdeck
- SShamirahWritten on November 24, 20154.5 - Excellent
Well planned by Topdeck and I met the a lot of people of whom most have become close friends and family.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewSweet as. Topdeck :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Wellington to Tongariro
- Day 2: Tongariro National Park
- Day 3: Tongariro to Rotorua
- Day 4: Rotorua
- Day 5: Rotorua to Auckland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- We Are Topdeck
- New Zealand: Why New Zealand?
- Ultimate Travel Guide: New Zealand
- Ski New Zealand - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How do know which currency the tour price will be based?
The price will automatically populate in a currency based on on your location.
What time does the tour start?
The trip starts at lunchtime.
What time does the tour end on the last day?
The tour finishes at 11:30 am in Auckland on the last day.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
Sweet As North (Ex Wellington) 2019-20
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Wellington5 DaysMondayJun 24, 2019to Auckland5 seats left$32USD $767
- TuesdayJul 2, 2019from Wellington5 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Auckland5 seats left$32USD $767
- ThursdayJul 25, 2019from Wellington5 DaysMondayJul 29, 2019to Auckland5 seats left$32USD $767
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Wellington5 DaysMondaySep 2, 2019to Auckland5 seats left$32USD $767
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Wellington5 DaysThursdayOct 10, 2019to AucklandOnly 2 seats left$32USD $767
- WednesdayOct 16, 2019from Wellington5 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Auckland5 seats left$32USD $767
- WednesdayOct 30, 2019from Wellington5 DaysSundayNov 3, 2019to Auckland5 seats left$32USD $767
- WednesdayNov 13, 2019from Wellington5 DaysSundayNov 17, 2019to Auckland5 seats left$32USD $767
- SaturdayNov 23, 2019from Wellington5 DaysWednesdayNov 27, 2019to AucklandOnly 3 seats left$32USD $767
- WednesdayDec 4, 2019from Wellington5 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Auckland4 seats left$32USD $767
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Wellington is the starting point and Auckland is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 July 2019 the full payment of $767 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $767 for Sweet As North (Ex Wellington) 2019-20, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 242 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 72 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 194 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $767 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,294 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 91 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sweet As North (Ex Wellington) 2019-20