Sweet As North (ex. Wellington)
- Our saving
- US $ 629
- Rather Poor
- ANAlysiaWritten on October 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis trip was fantastic. It was a great group of people and our guide Meg was easy to talk to and knowledgeable about the areas. Lots of options were available to us and it was a blast whatever you signed up forShow detailed ratings
- YCYiWritten on June 16, 20184.0 - GoodGood in arrangement Time allowances for travelling is goodShow detailed ratings
- LMLenaWritten on May 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentVery good guides! Accomodation better than expected. Loved the food that was included. New, fresh bus that was very comfortable. A great trip!Show detailed ratings
- NNKWritten on March 11, 20173.5 - GoodThe tour was quite good overall. Accommodation and transport were great, though wifi and somewhere to charge electronics would have made them even better. Itinerary was great, but again could have been improved by allowing a bit more flexibility/giving people more options. Tour guide was reasonable, she did a perfectly adequate job but didn't really go above and beyond as other tour guides have in the past. I would rate this tour a 3 out of 5, lots of highlights but also room for improvement.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi NK, We are sorry to hear that some aspects of this trip did not meet your expectations. We would love to hear from you and gain a better understanding of your concerns. Feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to assist you further. Many Thanks Team Topdeck
- JWJasmineWritten on February 19, 20173.0 - AverageTerrible tour. Foods are terrible, accommodations rare nightmare. Nothing's included, you have to pay for almost everything except transportation and everything's expensive. Don't sign up, you will definitely regret this.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi, We are sorry to hear that your experience with us fell short of your expectations. Our customer feedback team would like to hear from you regarding your concerns with a hope to clarify any questions or concerns you had on this trip. You will be able to reach them at email@example.com and they will be able to get back to your ASAP We look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards, Team Topdeck
- SShamirahWritten on November 24, 20154.5 - ExcellentWell planned by Topdeck and I met the a lot of people of whom most have become close friends and family.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewSweet as. Topdeck :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Wellington to Tongariro
- Day 2: Tongariro National Park
- Day 3: Tongariro to Marae Stay
- Day 4: Marae to Rotorua
- Day 5: Rotorua to Auckland
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- New Zealand: Why New Zealand?
- Ultime Travel Guide: New Zealand
- Ski New Zealand - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How do know which currency the tour price will be based?
The price will automatically populate in a currency based on on your location.
What time does the tour start?
The trip starts at lunchtime.
What time does the tour end on the last day?
The tour finishes at 11:30 am in Auckland on the last day.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall, 60 years old4th October 2018
Sweet As North (ex. Wellington)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Wellington5 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Auckland0 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Wellington5 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to AucklandOnly 3 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Wellington5 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Auckland0 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Wellington5 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to AucklandOnly 3 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayDec 12, 2018from Wellington5 DaysSundayDec 16, 2018to AucklandOnly 3 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- TuesdayDec 25, 2018from Wellington5 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to AucklandOnly 2 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- SundayJan 20, 2019from Wellington5 DaysThursdayJan 24, 2019to Auckland0 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- SundayJan 27, 2019from Wellington5 DaysThursdayJan 31, 2019to Auckland4 seats left$101$699-10%USD $629Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from Wellington5 DaysWednesdayFeb 6, 2019to Auckland6 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-ShareInstant BookHold my
- WednesdayFeb 6, 2019from Wellington5 DaysSundayFeb 10, 2019to Auckland6 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-ShareInstant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Wellington is the starting point and Auckland is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 December 2018 the full payment of $629 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $629 for Sweet As North (ex. Wellington), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 242 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 72 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 194 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $629 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 945 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sweet As North (ex. Wellington)