Sweet As North (ex. Wellington)
- Our saving
- US $ 671
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- LMLenaWritten on May 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentVery good guides! Accomodation better than expected. Loved the food that was included. New, fresh bus that was very comfortable. A great trip!Show detailed ratings
- NNKWritten on March 11, 20173.5 - GoodThe tour was quite good overall. Accommodation and transport were great, though wifi and somewhere to charge electronics would have made them even better. Itinerary was great, but again could have been improved by allowing a bit more flexibility/giving people more options. Tour guide was reasonable, she did a perfectly adequate job but didn't really go above and beyond as other tour guides have in the past. I would rate this tour a 3 out of 5, lots of highlights but also room for improvement.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi NK, We are sorry to hear that some aspects of this trip did not meet your expectations. We would love to hear from you and gain a better understanding of your concerns. Feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to assist you further. Many Thanks Team Topdeck
- JWJasmineWritten on February 19, 20173.0 - AverageTerrible tour. Foods are terrible, accommodations rare nightmare. Nothing's included, you have to pay for almost everything except transportation and everything's expensive. Don't sign up, you will definitely regret this.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi, We are sorry to hear that your experience with us fell short of your expectations. Our customer feedback team would like to hear from you regarding your concerns with a hope to clarify any questions or concerns you had on this trip. You will be able to reach them at email@example.com and they will be able to get back to your ASAP We look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards, Team Topdeck
- SShamirahWritten on November 24, 20154.5 - ExcellentWell planned by Topdeck and I met the a lot of people of whom most have become close friends and family.Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewSweet as. Topdeck :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Wellington to Tongariro
- Day 2: Tongariro National Park
- Day 3: Tongariro to Marae Stay
- Day 4: Marae to Rotorua
- Day 5: Rotorua to Auckland
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- New Zealand: Why New Zealand?
- Ultime Travel Guide: New Zealand
- Ski New Zealand - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
How do know which currency the tour price will be based?
The price will automatically populate in a currency based on on your location.
- April 1, 2016
What time does the tour start?
The trip starts at lunchtime.
- April 1, 2016
What time does the tour end on the last day?
The tour finishes at 11:30 am in Auckland on the last day.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
Sweet As North (ex. Wellington)
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Wellington5 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to AucklandOnly 3 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Wellington5 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to AucklandOnly 3 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Wellington5 DaysThursdayJul 12, 2018to Auckland0 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- FridayJul 20, 2018from Wellington5 DaysTuesdayJul 24, 2018to Auckland6 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdayAug 16, 2018from Wellington5 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to Auckland5 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Wellington5 DaysSaturdaySep 1, 2018to Auckland6 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Wellington5 DaysThursdaySep 27, 2018to Auckland6 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
- ThursdaySep 27, 2018from Wellington5 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Auckland6 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Wellington5 DaysWednesdayOct 10, 2018to Auckland5 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Wellington5 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Auckland6 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Wellington is the starting point and Auckland is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $671 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $671 for Sweet As North (ex. Wellington), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Wellington (New Zealand)
- 242 km
- Tongariro National Park (New Zealand)
- 72 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 194 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $671 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 813 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Sweet As North (ex. Wellington)