Pure Adrenalin (ex. Christchurch) (Ohau, Kiakoura)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,394
- Choose your own adventure in Queenstown
- Discover the Milford Sound
- Explore Fiordland National Park
- Relax at the Lake Ohau
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Berth / Cabin, Lodge, Temple, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Physical Rating
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AllenWritten on April 23, 20184.5 - ExcellentBoth Jessica and our driver, John Nock, made it their mission to ensure we had an unforgettable trip. The amazing New Zealand landscape and activities aside, their personal effort and passion has ensured that I will travel with TopDeck again.Show detailed ratings
- DFDanielleWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentI just completed the New Zealand - Pure Adrenalin tour. It was honestly the best 11 days of my life. This tour covered the hot spots of the south Island and we spent the perfect amount of time in each of the locations. The included and optional extras were fantastic and really added to the true experience of visiting New Zealand. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wanted a treat for all of their senses.Show detailed ratings
- AmandaWritten on December 5, 20154.0 - GoodLast day of the tour was pretty much a wasted day. Who wants to go to a winery at 10am for tastings? Rediculous time in my opinion. Spent all afternoon on a ferry doing nothing. Mostly everyone slept on the tables! Arrived to most places late in the afternoon. When we arrived in christchurch the shops were shutting in half an hour. We were told the shipping container mall was great for a look but it was closing by the time we got there. Why include things on the tour itinerary if you don't have time to visit them?Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi Amanda, thanks for your review regarding your Pure Adrenalin Topdeck trip. Your last day Nelson to Wellington is a jammed packed day. The group does need to be up early to fit in the Wine tour with a private tasting in a family-owned vineyard, then to jump on the ferry from Marlborough Sounds and across the Cook Strait to the capital of New Zealand to Wellington. We try to ensure each passenger has options of things to do while enjoying there own down time. Thanks Topdeck :)
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Christchurch to Fox Glacier
- Day 2: Fox Glacier to Queenstown
- Day 3: Queenstown
- Day 4: Queenstown
- Day 5: Queenstown (Milford Sound)
- Day 6: Queenstown to Ohau
- Day 7: Lake Ohau to Christchurch
- Day 8: Christchurch to Kiakoura
- Day 9: Kaikoura to Nelson
- Day 10: Nelson
- Day 11: Nelson to Wellington
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- New Zealand: Why New Zealand?
- Ultime Travel Guide: New Zealand
- Ski New Zealand - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Where and when does the tour end?
The tour ends at approximately at 5.30pm in Wellington.
Where and when does the tour start?
The tour will depart Christchurch from a designated hostel at around 7.30 am. Due to the early start, many people choose to book a night of pre accommodation at the joining point hostel.
Please be aware that the joining point is subject to change, and your specific accommodation details will be listed in your final tour documents, released 21 days prior to departure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
Pure Adrenalin (ex. Christchurch) (Ohau, Kiakoura)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Christchurch11 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Wellington5 seats left$77USD $1,549Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Christchurch11 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Wellington0 seats left$77USD $1,549Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Christchurch11 DaysTuesdayNov 13, 2018to Wellington0 seats left$77USD $1,549Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Christchurch11 DaysTuesdayDec 11, 2018to Wellington0 seats left$77USD $1,549Based on Multi-Share
- FridayDec 14, 2018from Christchurch11 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Wellington4 seats left$77USD $1,549Based on Multi-ShareBook Now Hold my
- WednesdayJan 9, 2019from Christchurch11 DaysSaturdayJan 19, 2019to Wellington0 seats left$77USD $1,549Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayJan 16, 2019from Christchurch11 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Wellington4 seats left$225$1,549-10%USD $1,394Based on Multi-ShareBook Now Hold my
- TuesdayJan 22, 2019from Christchurch11 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Wellington6 seats left$77USD $1,549Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Christchurch11 DaysTuesdayFeb 5, 2019to Wellington8 seats left$77USD $1,549Based on Multi-Share
- SundayFeb 17, 2019from Christchurch11 DaysWednesdayFeb 27, 2019to Wellington5 seats left$77USD $1,549Based on Multi-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Christchurch is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 December 2018 the full payment of $1,394 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1394 for Pure Adrenalin (ex. Christchurch) (Ohau, Kiakoura), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Christchurch (New Zealand)
- 163 km
- Hokitika (New Zealand)
- 114 km
- Lake Matheson (New Zealand)
- 5 km
- Fox Glacier (New Zealand)
- 137 km
- Lake Wanaka (New Zealand)
- 17 km
- Lake Hawea (New Zealand)
- 81 km
- Queenstown (New Zealand)
- 51 km
- Mirror Lakes (New Zealand)
- 25 km
- Hollyford Valley (New Zealand)
- 21 km
- Milford Sound (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,394 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 945 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 69 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Pure Adrenalin (ex. Christchurch) (Ohau, Kiakoura)