Southern Cross (ex. Adelaide)
- Our saving
- US $ 405
Unlock $10 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Adelaide and end in Melbourne! With the discovery tour Southern Cross (ex. Adelaide), you have a 4 day tour package taking you from Adelaide to Melbourne and through Adelaide, Australia and 6 other destinations in Australia. Southern Cross (ex. Adelaide) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Lodge, Motel
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- Cadi Hawkins's review about another Topdeck tour4.5 - ExcellentThis trip was so much fun! Such a great mix of different experiences through Australia.
- Ryan Shanley's review about another Topdeck tour4.0 - GoodThis tour visits several destinations in northern Queensland near Cairns, but it is really about seeing and experiencing... Read more
- Ryan Shanley's review about another Topdeck tour4.0 - GoodThis tour visits three areas near Sydney: Port Stephens (a seaside resort town), the Hunter Valley wine region, and the ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Adelaide to Mt Gambier
- Day 2: Mt Gambier to Halls Gap
- Day 3: Halls Gap to Port Campbell
- Day 4: Port Campbell to Melbourne
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gemma, 31 years old7th April 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Southern Cross (ex. Adelaide)
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- ThursdayDec 28, 2017from AdelaideSundayDec 31, 2017in MelbourneOur saving$55Price$450-10%USD $405Based on Multi-ShareOnly 3 spaces left
- ThursdayJan 25, 2018from AdelaideSundayJan 28, 2018in MelbourneOur saving$11PriceUSD $450Based on Multi-Share0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayFeb 22, 2018from AdelaideSundayFeb 25, 2018in MelbourneOur saving$55Price$450-10%USD $405Based on Multi-ShareOnly 3 spaces leftBook Now Hold my
- ThursdayMar 22, 2018from AdelaideSundayMar 25, 2018in MelbourneOur saving$11PriceUSD $450Based on Multi-Share0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Adelaide is the starting point and Melbourne is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 36 is the maximum group size for Southern Cross (ex. Adelaide).
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 January 2018 the full payment of $405 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $405 for Southern Cross (ex. Adelaide), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 807 km.
- Adelaide (Australia)
- 430 km
- Halls Gap (Australia)
- 21 km
- Grampians National Park (Australia)
- 152 km
- Port Campbell (Australia)
- 16 km
- Twelve Apostles (Australia)
- 108 km
- Great Ocean Road (Australia)
- 82 km
- Melbourne (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $405 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 920 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 53 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 6,251 travellers have already met
before they left for their Australia/Oceania tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2,640 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours