Ultimate Surfari (ex. Brisbane) 2018-19
- Our saving
- US $ 604
- Byron Bay
- +1 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Rather Poor
- EWritten on December 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall, the trip was great. I feel like calling a “Surfari” was misleading given that we only got one, hour long lesson. However, Anthony was AMAZING and the stops were fun!
- KKulsumMohmedWritten on November 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anthony was an incredible tour guide, definitely made the experience that bit more special, made everyone feel at ease and relaxed at all parts of the trip, even when bush fires prolonged our driving days (lol) the information before each stop we got was... Read more
- MMirsadaWritten on November 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anthony and Ivan have been amazing. Truly the best experience in my life.
- angelWritten on October 16, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The people on bus I clashed with. And the bus driver.
- CcraigWritten on February 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was awesome. Had an amazing guide, great transport. The accommodation was always fantastic and the people I met were truly fantastic. If your having doubts, trust me just go for it!!!
- MarcWritten on January 4, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a nice trip down the Gold Coast and to Sydney. My favorite stop was Byron Bay where we had 2 days of relaxing, or optional activities. Wine Tasting and grape stomping in Hunter Valley was quiet good as well. They also have some great beer tastings... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Byron Bay
- Day 2: Byron Bay
- Day 3: Byron Bay to Crescent Head
- Day 4: Crescent Head to Sydney
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour bring you back to Brisbane? Do you see any of the Great Barrier Reef?
This is a one way trip from Brisbane to Sydney. The Great Barrier Reef starts from the Fraser Island and heads north to Cairns.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Anna9th July 2018
Ultimate Surfari (ex. Brisbane) 2018-19
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- WednesdayJan 30, 2019from Byron Bay4 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Sydney0 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayFeb 6, 2019from Byron Bay4 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Sydney4 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Byron Bay4 DaysTuesdayFeb 19, 2019to Sydney0 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayFeb 27, 2019from Byron Bay4 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Sydney0 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayMar 6, 2019from Byron Bay4 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Sydney4 seats left$95$699-14%USD $604Based on Multi-ShareBook Now Hold my
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Byron Bay4 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Sydney0 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Byron Bay is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 March 2019 the full payment of $604 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $604 for Ultimate Surfari (ex. Brisbane) 2018-19, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 290 km
- Crescent Head (Australia)
- 342 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $604 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,280 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 81 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Surfari (ex. Brisbane) 2018-19