Ultimate Surfari (ex. Brisbane) 2018-19
- Our saving
- US $ 594
- +5 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Rather Poor
- angelWritten on October 16, 20184.0 - GoodThe people on bus I clashed with. And the bus driver.Show detailed ratings
- CcraigWritten on February 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis trip was awesome. Had an amazing guide, great transport. The accommodation was always fantastic and the people I met were truly fantastic. If your having doubts, trust me just go for it!!!Show detailed ratings
- MarcWritten on January 4, 20174.0 - GoodIt was a nice trip down the Gold Coast and to Sydney. My favorite stop was Byron Bay where we had 2 days of relaxing, or optional activities. Wine Tasting and grape stomping in Hunter Valley was quiet good as well. They also have some great beer tastings besides the included wine tasting. Wish there was more included surfing though. But overall the trip was great. Had a great driver and tour leader. Thanks Shantel and PJ for a good time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Byron Bay
- Day 2: Byron Bay
- Day 3: Byron Bay to Crescent Head
- Day 4: Crescent Head to Sydney
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour bring you back to Brisbane? Do you see any of the Great Barrier Reef?
This is a one way trip from Brisbane to Sydney. The Great Barrier Reef starts from the Fraser Island and heads north to Cairns.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Ultimate Surfari (ex. Brisbane) 2018-19
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Sydney6 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Sydney4 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Sydney0 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Sydney0 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayDec 12, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to SydneyOnly 2 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-ShareBook Now Hold my
- WednesdayJan 2, 2019from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Sydney6 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayJan 9, 2019from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Sydney6 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayJan 19, 2019from Brisbane4 DaysTuesdayJan 22, 2019to Sydney0 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayJan 30, 2019from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Sydney0 seats left$35USD $699Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayFeb 6, 2019from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Sydney6 seats left$135$699-15%USD $594Based on Multi-Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Brisbane is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 December 2018 the full payment of $594 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $594 for Ultimate Surfari (ex. Brisbane) 2018-19, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Brisbane (Australia)
- 71 km
- Gold Coast (Australia)
- 26 km
- Springbrook (Australia)
- 61 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 290 km
- Crescent Head (Australia)
- 253 km
- Hunter Valley (Australia)
- 162 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $594 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 972 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 70 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Surfari (ex. Brisbane) 2018-19