Ultimate Surfari (Ex Brisbane) 2019-20
- Our saving
- US $ 799
- Byron Bay
- +1 Destinations
- Australia East Coast
- Slap on sunscreen and ride the waves at Crescent Head
- Visit the surfing, partying and foodie haven of Byron Bay
- Grab a #selfie next to the Big Banana in Coffs Harbour
- Sip wine and stomp grapes in the beautiful Hunter Valley
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Adventure, Coach / Bus, In-depth Cultural
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Brisbane to Byron Bay
- Day 2: Byron Bay
- Day 3: Byron Bay to Surf Camp
- Day 4: Surf Camp to Sydney
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- EricBusheWritten on November 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Do it and you won’t regret itReview collected by Topdeck
- JJoannaWritten on January 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anthony was the best guide I could have asked for. He gave us a lot of tips about restaurants and places to visit, which was really helpful when visiting new places. He helped us to solve a problem with a company that sold us the trip. Not only Anthony was... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on January 19, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I couldn’t have asked for a better tour leader. Anthony put a lot of effort in introducing new places, gave us tips about restaurants and fun places to go. Also he helped us in solving problems with the company that we booked the trip from. He’s been an... Read more
- EWritten on December 17, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Overall, the trip was great. I feel like calling a “Surfari” was misleading given that we only got one, hour long lesson. However, Anthony was AMAZING and the stops were fun!
- KKulsumMohmedWritten on November 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anthony was an incredible tour guide, definitely made the experience that bit more special, made everyone feel at ease and relaxed at all parts of the trip, even when bush fires prolonged our driving days (lol) the information before each stop we got was... Read more
- MMirsadaWritten on November 24, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Anthony and Ivan have been amazing. Truly the best experience in my life.
- angelWritten on October 16, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The people on bus I clashed with. And the bus driver.
- CcraigWritten on February 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This trip was awesome. Had an amazing guide, great transport. The accommodation was always fantastic and the people I met were truly fantastic. If your having doubts, trust me just go for it!!!
- MarcWritten on January 4, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was a nice trip down the Gold Coast and to Sydney. My favorite stop was Byron Bay where we had 2 days of relaxing, or optional activities. Wine Tasting and grape stomping in Hunter Valley was quiet good as well. They also have some great beer tastings... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour bring you back to Brisbane? Do you see any of the Great Barrier Reef?
This is a one way trip from Brisbane to Sydney. The Great Barrier Reef starts from the Fraser Island and heads north to Cairns.
- We Are Topdeck
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
- The Ultimate Australian Adventure
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
Ultimate Surfari (Ex Brisbane) 2019-20
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- January 2021
- February 2021
- March 2021
- ThursdayDec 12, 2019from Byron Bay4 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to SydneyOnly 2 seats left$24USD $799Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayJan 9, 2020from Byron Bay4 DaysSundayJan 12, 2020to SydneyOnly 2 seats left$24USD $799Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayFeb 6, 2020from Byron Bay4 DaysSundayFeb 9, 2020to SydneyOnly 3 seats left$24USD $799Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayApr 2, 2020from Byron Bay4 DaysSundayApr 5, 2020to SydneyOnly 3 seats left$24USD $799Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayApr 23, 2020from Byron Bay4 DaysSundayApr 26, 2020to SydneyOnly 3 seats left$24USD $799Sharing a multi-bed room
- ThursdayApr 30, 2020from Byron Bay4 DaysSundayMay 3, 2020to SydneyOnly 3 seats left$24USD $799Sharing a multi-bed room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Byron Bay is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 5 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 5 January 2020, a minimum payment of $200 is required to confirm your booking with Topdeck. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 47 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Topdeck. Please familiarise yourself with the Topdeck payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 290 km
- Crescent Head (Australia)
- 342 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $799 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,455 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 117 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Surfari (Ex Brisbane) 2019-20