Ultimate Surfari (ex. Brisbane)
Most Wanted Sale
ends in 44:21:14
- Our saving
- US $ 570
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Brisbane and end in Sydney! With the discovery tour Ultimate Surfari (ex. Brisbane), you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Brisbane, Australia and 6 other destinations in Australia. Ultimate Surfari (ex. Brisbane) includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- CcraigWritten on February 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis trip was awesome. Had an amazing guide, great transport. The accommodation was always fantastic and the people I met were truly fantastic. If your having doubts, trust me just go for it!!!Show detailed ratings
- MarcWritten on January 4, 20174.0 - GoodIt was a nice trip down the Gold Coast and to Sydney. My favorite stop was Byron Bay where we had 2 days of relaxing, or optional activities. Wine Tasting and grape stomping in Hunter Valley was quiet good as well. They also have some great beer tastings besides the included wine tasting. Wish there was more included surfing though. But overall the trip was great. Had a great driver and tour leader. Thanks Shantel and PJ for a good time.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Brisbane to Byron Bay
- Day 2: Byron Bay
- Day 3: Byron Bay to Crescent Head
- Day 4: Crescent Head to Sydney
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Australia: See Australia with Topdeck
- Ultimate Australian Adventure - Topdeck Travel
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour bring you back to Brisbane? Do you see any of the Great Barrier Reef?
This is a one way trip from Brisbane to Sydney. The Great Barrier Reef starts from the Fraser Island and heads north to Cairns.
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Ultimate Surfari (ex. Brisbane)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Sydney0 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdaySep 19, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdaySep 22, 2018to Sydney5 seats left$129$699-18%USD $570Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayOct 10, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Sydney5 seats left$95$699-14%USD $604Based on Multi-ShareBook Now Hold my
- WednesdayNov 7, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Sydney6 seats left$95$699-14%USD $604Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayNov 14, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdayNov 17, 2018to Sydney6 seats left$95$699-14%USD $604Based on Multi-Share
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Sydney0 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-ShareSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayDec 5, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdayDec 8, 2018to Sydney6 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayDec 12, 2018from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Sydney5 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayJan 2, 2019from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdayJan 5, 2019to Sydney6 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
- WednesdayJan 9, 2019from Brisbane4 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Sydney6 seats left$28USD $671Based on Multi-Share
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Brisbane is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 October 2018 the full payment of $570 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $570 for Ultimate Surfari (ex. Brisbane), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 863 km.
- Brisbane (Australia)
- 71 km
- Gold Coast (Australia)
- 26 km
- Springbrook (Australia)
- 61 km
- Byron Bay (Australia)
- 290 km
- Crescent Head (Australia)
- 253 km
- Hunter Valley (Australia)
- 162 km
- Sydney (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $570 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 951 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 66 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ultimate Surfari (ex. Brisbane)