Springfest (2 nights)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 57
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Munich! With the oktoberfest tour Springfest (2 nights), you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany. Springfest (2 nights) includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- BrianWritten on April 30, 20185.0 - ExcellentI went with Stoke Travel to Springfest this year and it was in one word AMAZING! At first I wasn't sure what to expect since it was snowing last year. The weather this year however, was sooo good with 25 degrees and the burning sun on your head every day. Since we were sleeping in tents it got a bit cold during the night but finding someone to snuggle with to keep you warm during the night wasn't that hard ;). The food that I got there was just unbelievable good! They even made food for those who had allergies. The unlimited beer and sangria was something that you just need to have when you go to Springfest because every night those Stoke parties was so much fun, with staff that ensured that you had enough to drink and creating a good party vibe for all the guests, meeting new people from all places made it a wonderful experience. Definitely going to Springfest with Stoke again!Show detailed ratings
- SShannonUeberflussWritten on April 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentI went with Stoke travel to Springfest and has the best weekend of my life. I met so many cool people. There was an amazing party vibe all around the campsite and in the beer halls. The value of this trip was amazing for the cheap price of 60 euro a night. I stayed in a nice tent. It had 2 sleeping bags and mattresses. The campsite was decorated so well. The colors were playful with all sorts of fun signs. The food was amazing and way better than expected for a campsite. I loved the the German themes cuisine. My favorite part of the campsite was the Unlimited booze. It was so nice to not have to spend my life’s savings on wine and beer. The camp was the perfect pregame before we headed to the madness of the beer halls. The guides were informative, fun, and relaxed. They made me feel like I was apart of the Stoke family. The wheel of misfortune was so much fun. There was always some fun activity to do. I almost liked the campsite more than the beer halls because of the vibes. There was never a dull moment or a bad vibe at camp. The crew and staff were all very accommodating and were knowledgeable. The Stoke campsite had a party vibe from dusk until dawn. The guides told us how to get to the festival and helped us with anything we needed. The festival itself was so much fun and less crowded than Oktoberfest. The people were friendly and the rollercoaster rides were a blast. the weather was amazing the whole weekend. I would recommend Stoke Springfest to anyone, even my grandma.Show detailed ratings
- EEmmaWritten on January 3, 20174.5 - ExcellentI travelled with these guys for Springfest 2016 and had an absolute blast. I met some great people there and still keep in touch with them. Stoke really make you feel like part of the family and you feel super welcome, you've gotta be party loving and open-minded to travel with them. I loved partying with them this year and hope to get on some more trips with them. Cheers Stoke!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Sample Day Itinerary
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Munich
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Springfest 2014
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Stoke Travel Passport
- A day in the life at Stoketoberfest
- The Stoke Travel Passport explained
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Stoke Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $57 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $57 for Springfest (2 nights), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Stoke Travel will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Stoke Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 0 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 0 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $57 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Springfest (2 nights) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Springfest (2 nights)