- Our saving
- US $ 1,889
- Rather Poor
- travelforfunWritten on January 5, 20162.5 - AverageMy guide and the bus driver were excellent. However, the rest of the trip would have been okay if I was only on the trip to party. I did not enjoy it that much. I could not figure out what exactly my money went towards since we only were provided with a dinner every other day, and the hostels' breakfasts were very limited. Some of the hostels we stayed in were very low quality. I was very disappointed with the trip, and also disappointed that most of the museums/stores were closed the majority of the trip. Also the trip offered certain optional activities which ended up being a rip-off or not available. I feel majorly disappointed. I would not book with them ever again. However, the people were awesome :)Show detailed ratingsTopdeck commented on this reviewHi there, sorry to hear you didn't enjoy all of you Festive Escape trip with us. Each trip can depend on the different passengers and if they choose to party or not. Your trip costs covers a number of items from walking tours, Paris and Amsterdam bike tours, visit former concentration camp in Dachau, Christmas markets in Cologne plus lots more. If you want to provide any additional feedback you can drop us an email at email@example.com ~ Topdeck
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Cologne, Germany
- Day 2: Cologne
- Day 3: Cologne to Paris, France
- Day 4: Paris
- Day 5: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 6: Swiss Alps
- Day 7: Swiss Alps to Munich, Germany
- Day 8: Munich
- Day 9: Munich to Berlin
- Day 10: Berlin
- Day 11: Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 12: Amsterdam
- Day 13: Amsterdam to London, England
AccommodationRated Average by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Bad by past passengers
TransportRated Average by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What sort of accommodation will I stay in during this trip?
You will stay in same sex multi share accommodation. A combination of modern hostels situated close to the action, cabins at European campsites and bungalows.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
Yes it is possible to join this tour in Paris, you will simply meet the group in the late afternoon at the joining point hotel in Paris. The price of the tour will not change, but you will not miss out on any of the Paris activities by selecting to join there. Please indicate at time of booking if you wish to join in Paris or London.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
- FridayDec 14, 2018from London13 DaysWednesdayDec 26, 2018to London0 seats left$84USD $1,689Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayDec 22, 2018from London13 DaysThursdayJan 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$94USD $1,889Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroGermany , France , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 3 December 2018 the full payment of $1,889 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1889 for Festive Escape, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 498 km
- Cologne (Germany)
- 403 km
- Paris (France)
- 685 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 505 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,889 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Festive Escape