A Taste of Eastern Europe - 8 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,020
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Munich! With the discovery tour A Taste of Eastern Europe - 8 days, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Munich, Germany and 8 other destinations in Europe. A Taste of Eastern Europe - 8 days includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Rather Poor
- ADAmanthaWritten on January 5, 20185.0 - Excellenthe 2nd International Conference and Expo on Cataract and Advanced Eye Care going to be held during June 14-16, 2018 at Rome, Italy, will lay a platform for the interaction between experts around the world and aims to accelerate scientific discoveries and major milestones in the research area of Ophthalmology. For more details: https://cataract.conferenceseries.com/ Warmest Regards, Amantha D’Souza Program Director Cataract 2018 P: 1-702-508-5200 Ext: 8033 Email: email@example.comShow detailed ratings
- IWIrisWritten on November 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe first tour with Expat was last year October 24th 2016 to October 30th 2016 it was very nice indeed, that is why we booked this ladt one on November 5th to Nov. 11th 2017, snd now we are looking into Croatia for next year 2018. Expat you are the Best. Iris and RichardShow detailed ratings
- AlexandraWritten on July 28, 20172.0 - Rather poorTerrible experience, mainly due to the tour leader. - childish behavior - Rude - lecturing people for going to toilette after long trip (forcing the group to wait for them, when it was agreed to meet at the meeting point) - Unappropriated questions during meals time - Constant criticizing, also the people's choices in their free day from the tour instead of supporting or suggesting routes. In short, never again.Show detailed ratings
- LSLynneWritten on March 13, 20161.5 - Rather poorMy husband, two friends and I joined this tour for 8 harrowing days with a young english tour guide named Mel. We have all travelled extensively and were totally shocked at the total lack of professionalism and tour organisation from our guide Mel. We were bitterly disappointed in her manner, treatment of passengers and total lack of interest in the group and providing an enjoyable holiday. I felt very sorry for those travellers who were experiencing Europe for the first time.As a teacher of many years, I was completely appalled at the lack of care for the passengers by Mel especially the older members of our tour. We will never recommend Expat tours to anyone.Expat tour management, if they had been on this tour, would certainly have removed Mel from her position with the company. Your company image has been damaged. Lynne ScanesShow detailed ratings
- ElnaWritten on January 1, 20161.5 - Rather poorI shall not recommend this tour - unless you love torture to the utmost degree. Bad organisation, promises as per the initial booking not met (many of them); a tour guide from hell - being threatened daily is not my idea of a lovely holiday, dirty hotels, etc etc. Eastern Europe is beautiful but I shall always but always remember it with a very bad taste in my mouth. I felt I was ripped off and so did most of the group on this tour, Sept - Oct 2015.Show detailed ratings
- CDCraigWritten on October 6, 20153.0 - AverageThe Tour went some very interesting & beautiful places. But the organisation around comfort stops and getting food was poor. On the comfort stop where we were visiting a city etc gave not enough time to use WC, have somethiing to eat and look around the place we stopped. The guide did make the trip uncomfortable at times by making lectures to people who had made a legitimate complanit over the coach PA to the whole bus instead of speaking to people individually. She was very knowlegdeable on places and history etc but her people skills were poor and most of the bus had a bad opinion of her. Two of the 5 hotels were poor especially the Congress in Vienna, so this made the trip more difficult as rooms & beds were very uncomfortable and when you are getting up at 6am most days you need good sleep. I am sorry but I could not recommend this tour because it was far to rushed and maybe tried to show too much of Europe in time allowed.Show detailed ratings
- HYHoiWritten on September 6, 2015Show detailed ratings4.0 - Good
- AHAshikaWritten on July 12, 20153.0 - AverageIt is not suitable for people over 55. There should an indication of the age group of people booked on the tour prior to finalising. The guide simply drops you off at a point and you guide yourself, this is not suitable for a person over 60. Further, the tour should indicate that it is predominantly transport and accommodation with marginal guide services. Not the most pleasant trip, Cosmos does tours much better.Show detailed ratings
- BiancaWritten on March 13, 20155.0 - ExcellentBest time ever! Gayle as a Tour Leader is A-Z! - AMAZING, brilliant, charming, dynamic, educated, fantastic, groovy, helpful, insightful, jokey, killer, leader, marvelous, nice, outstanding, prepared, qualified, resourceful, SUPER!, thankful, unique, vibrant, warm, xylophone-y - YAY! and last but not least... ZAMAZING!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Munich.
- Day 2: Visit Innsbruck.
- Day 3: Visit Vienna.
- Day 4: Visit Budapest.
- Day 5: Visit Prague.
- Day 6: Free day in Prague.
- Day 7: Return to Munich.
- Day 8: Tour ends in Munich.
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
A Taste of Eastern Europe - 8 days
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Munich8 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$310$1,400-22%USD $1,090
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Munich8 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$310$1,400-22%USD $1,090
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from Munich8 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$380$1,400-27%USD $1,020
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Munich8 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$380$1,400-27%USD $1,020
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Munich8 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$380$1,400-27%USD $1,020
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 December 2018 the full payment of $1,020 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1020 for A Taste of Eastern Europe - 8 days, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,572 km.
- Munich (Germany)
- 71 km
- Oberammergau (Germany)
- 44 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 138 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 291 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 250 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 151 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,020 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on A Taste of Eastern Europe - 8 days