A Taste of Eastern Europe - 8 days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,090
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Rather Poor
- ADAmanthaWritten on January 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
he 2nd International Conference and Expo on Cataract and Advanced Eye Care going to be held during June 14-16, 2018 at Rome, Italy, will lay a platform for the interaction between experts around the world and aims to accelerate scientific discoveries... Read more
- IWIrisWritten on November 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The first tour with Expat was last year October 24th 2016 to October 30th 2016 it was very nice indeed, that is why we booked this ladt one on November 5th to Nov. 11th 2017, snd now we are looking into Croatia for next year 2018. Expat you are the Best.... Read more
- AlexandraWritten on July 28, 20172.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Terrible experience, mainly due to the tour leader. - childish behavior - Rude - lecturing people for going to toilette after long trip (forcing the group to wait for them, when it was agreed to meet at the meeting point) - Unappropriated questions... Read more
- LSLynneWritten on March 13, 20161.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
My husband, two friends and I joined this tour for 8 harrowing days with a young english tour guide named Mel. We have all travelled extensively and were totally shocked at the total lack of professionalism and tour organisation from our guide Mel. We were... Read more
- ElnaWritten on January 1, 20161.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
I shall not recommend this tour - unless you love torture to the utmost degree. Bad organisation, promises as per the initial booking not met (many of them); a tour guide from hell - being threatened daily is not my idea of a lovely holiday, dirty hotels,... Read more
- CDCraigWritten on October 6, 20153.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The Tour went some very interesting & beautiful places. But the organisation around comfort stops and getting food was poor. On the comfort stop where we were visiting a city etc gave not enough time to use WC, have somethiing to eat and look around the... Read more
- HYHoiWritten on September 6, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
- AHAshikaWritten on July 12, 20153.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
It is not suitable for people over 55. There should an indication of the age group of people booked on the tour prior to finalising. The guide simply drops you off at a point and you guide yourself, this is not suitable for a person over 60. Further, the... Read more
- BiancaWritten on March 13, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best time ever! Gayle as a Tour Leader is A-Z! - AMAZING, brilliant, charming, dynamic, educated, fantastic, groovy, helpful, insightful, jokey, killer, leader, marvelous, nice, outstanding, prepared, qualified, resourceful, SUPER!, thankful, unique,... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Munich.
- Day 2: Visit Innsbruck.
- Day 3: Visit Vienna.
- Day 4: Visit Budapest.
- Day 5: Visit Prague.
- Day 6: Free day in Prague.
- Day 7: Return to Munich.
- Day 8: Tour ends in Munich.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I love to travel, so this job is perfect. I get to meet passengers of all ages and from all over the..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
A Taste of Eastern Europe - 8 days
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Munich8 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$210$1,400-15%USD $1,190
- ThursdayJul 4, 2019from Munich8 DaysThursdayJul 11, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$255$1,400-18%USD $1,145
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from Munich8 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$310$1,400-22%USD $1,090
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Munich8 DaysThursdaySep 5, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$310$1,400-22%USD $1,090
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Munich8 DaysThursdayOct 3, 2019to Munich10+ seats left$310$1,400-22%USD $1,090
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 April 2019 the full payment of $1,090 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1090 for A Taste of Eastern Europe - 8 days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
- 71 km
- Oberammergau (Germany)
- 44 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 138 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 251 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 161 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 291 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 250 km
- Nuremberg (Germany)
- 151 km
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,090 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,032 tours in Europe
- covered by 394 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on A Taste of Eastern Europe - 8 days