Best of Greece - 12 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 1,815
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- +10 Destinations
- Mainland Greece
- Rather Poor
- LPLeeWritten on October 29, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Trip was average. The bus broke down on the first day but was taken care of within a couple of hours. Most of the accommodations and included breakfasts were fair except for two that were below average. We had large groups on the local tours including one... Read more
- TatjanaWritten on October 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We enjoyed this tour since we love mythology and history. Accomodation and meals were good We were unlucky to be stuck at Mykonos for extra day due to weather conditions and had only one day at Santorini . Our guide Filip was top of the class , he even... Read more
- NWNorelleWritten on October 3, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Options for when free time has been given. Things to see and do with good suggestions.
- SWSHARONWritten on October 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our Guide Filip was engaging, organized, thorough, and full of information. He absolutely made the trip that much more enjoyable for me. Our itinerary/schedule always felt 2 steps ahead of other tour groups which made the busy stops more enjoyable. I was... Read more
- SRSaraWritten on September 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Greece was a wonderful place to visit A lot History and my Guide Shae was always available to us to ensure our time in Greece was one we enjoyed. Her knowledge of the local area and the mythology of Greece was great and she always tried to keep it... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Every thing was fantastic I enjoyed my tour a lot. The only thing I want suggest is the king Leonidas of Sparta was a Westing time, nathig to see and becouse that We only visited one Monastery in Meteora, I was very disappointed
- NRNitaWritten on July 1, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Be honest about the cost of the excursions. Book better hotels, have wifi on the bus, have headsets so we can hear what is being said by local guides, make sure people are safe when crossing streets, make sure warnings are given about pickpockets, improve... Read more
- manishWritten on May 26, 20183.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
The accommodation and included meals were notnof good quality. Moreover, it seems like wasted money in the islands as accommodation in Santorini was very bad plus there were no included activitires at all. Everything including transportation had to be paid... Read more
- HHollyWritten on February 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The expat Greece tour was such a great experience, however, I believe this was down to our guide Rose, nothing was ever too much for her, she loves the country and it definitely showed. I loved to story times and all the interesting facts she shared with... Read more
- LlorenaWritten on January 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wow, Best of Greece. This was our forth of five Expat Explore Tours and I must say, it had been our best with Expat Explore thus far. We had 12 days of sun, fun and laughter with our very informative, helpful, funny, and friendly tour leader Rose Brown.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Athens
- Day 2: Athens - Thermopylae - Kalambaka
- Day 3: Kalambaka - Meteora (optional) - Delphi
- Day 4: Delphi - Trizonia island - Olympia
- Day 5: Olympia - Mycenae - Nafplion
- Day 6: Corinth Canal - Athens city tour - Acropolis (optional) - Mykonos
- Day 7: Mykonos - Free day
- Day 8: Mykonos - Free day
- Day 9: Mykonos - Santorini
- Day 10: Santorini - Free day
- Day 11: Santorini - Free day
- Day 12: Return to Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
How many people will be on this tour?
The maximum group size for this tour is 50, however, depending on the season, the tour may not be filled to capacity.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends at Athens airport at approximately 12 pm on the last day of the tour.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour starts at Best Western Candia Hotel (Theodore Diligiannis 40, Athina 104 38, Greece). Check-in is between 2 pm and 5 pm.
Please note this is subject to change until your finalised documents are released.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "Aussie girl turned nomad gypsy, who fell in love with becoming a tour leader as it encompassed my two..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Valentina19th April 2019
Best of Greece - 12 Days
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Athens12 DaysThursdayMay 16, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,380
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Athens12 DaysMondayMay 27, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,380
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Athens12 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,380
- SundayJun 2, 2019from Athens12 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,380
- WednesdayJun 12, 2019from Athens12 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Athens0 seats leftUSD $2,380
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Athens12 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Athens6 seats left$565$2,380-24%USD $1,815
- SundaySep 15, 2019from Athens12 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to AthensOnly 3 seats left$565$2,380-24%USD $1,815
- MondaySep 23, 2019from Athens12 DaysFridayOct 4, 2019to Athens9 seats left$565$2,380-24%USD $1,815
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Expat Explore Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Expat Explore Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 June 2019 the full payment of $1,815 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1815 for Best of Greece - 12 Days, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Expat Explore Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 137 km
- Thermopylae (Greece)
- 128 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 156 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 118 km
- Olympia (Greece)
- 95 km
- Mycenae (Greece)
- 18 km
- Nafplio (Greece)
- 43 km
- Corinth (Greece)
- 69 km
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,815 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,890 tours in Europe
- covered by 488 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best of Greece - 12 Days