Reindeers and Russians
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 71:29:25
- Our saving
- US $ 3,628
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Oslo and end in Moscow! With the discovery tour Reindeers and Russians, you have a 23 day tour package taking you through Oslo, Norway and 14 other destinations in Europe. Reindeers and Russians includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MarieWritten on August 25, 20174.0 - GoodI really enjoyed my tour and I thought that out of all the tours I have done (and I have done many with lots of tour operators - Contiki, Intrepid, Loka, Trek America, Stray, Intro Travel to name a few) that this tour is the best value for money that I have received, so for that I was really impressed. I have always really wanted to travel to these countries and I felt safe and in good hands doing so. I also knew that especially the Scandinavian countries are expensive, so it was really great to get so many meals included, and great meals they were. The biggest 'criticism' that I have is that there really was a lot of driving involved and even though I appreciate there was a lot of distance to cover, it would have been good to have been able to spread out the driving a little bit more - even if it meant making the tour a few days longer because some places did feel rushed and that was a shame. This was definitely the case the further north of Norway that we drove. At one point I felt that we were only driving up there for the sake of getting to Nordkapp, which I know is a highlight, but we didn't do anything else other than drive?! Surely there would have been so nice hikes, even just an hour or so that we could have done to break up the time a bit? But apart from that, I really did enjoy the trip. My highlight has to be Russia and I was pleasantly surprised with Tallinn, which I thought was stunning and a hidden gem within the countries that I have visited.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Oslo, Norway
- Day 2: Oslo
- Day 3: Oslo to Andalsnes
- Day 4: Andalsnes
- Day 5: Andalsnes to Steinkjer
- Day 6: Steinkjer to Bjerka
- Day 7: Bjerka to Tysfjord
- Day 8: Tysfjord to Skibotn
- Day 9: Skibotn to Olderfjord
- Day 10: Olderfjord
- Day 11: Olderfjord to Rovaniemi, Finland
- Day 12: Rovaniemi to Jyvaskyla
- Day 13: Jyvaskyla to Helsinki
- Day 14: Helsinki to Tallinn, Estonia
- Day 15: Tallinn
- Day 16: Tallinn to St. Petersburg, Russia
- Day 17: St. Petersburg
- Day 18: St. Petersburg
- Day 19: St. Petersburg to Novgorod
- Day 20: Novgorod to Moscow
- Day 21: Moscow
- Day 22: Moscow
- Day 23: Moscow
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Average by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Travel to Scandinavia with Topdeck
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marie1st February 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Reindeers and Russians
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMay 27, 2018from Oslo23 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Moscow0 seats leftSave $145USD $3,484
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Oslo23 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Moscow0 seats leftSave $145USD $3,484
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Oslo23 DaysMondayJul 2, 2018to Moscow0 seats leftSave $145USD $3,484
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Oslo23 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Moscow0 seats leftSave $145USD $3,484
- SundayJun 24, 2018from Oslo23 DaysMondayJul 16, 2018to Moscow0 seats leftSave $151USD $3,628
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Oslo23 DaysMondayJul 23, 2018to Moscow0 seats leftSave $151USD $3,628
- SundayJul 8, 2018from Oslo23 DaysMondayJul 30, 2018to MoscowOnly 2 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $151USD $3,628
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Oslo23 DaysMondayAug 6, 2018to Moscow4 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $151USD $3,628
- SundayJul 22, 2018from Oslo23 DaysMondayAug 13, 2018to Moscow5 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $151USD $3,628Instant BookHold my
- SundayJul 29, 2018from Oslo23 DaysMondayAug 20, 2018to MoscowOnly 3 seats leftOnly 3 days left toSave $151USD $3,628
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFinland and Estonia
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Norway, Finland, Estonia and Russia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Estonia and Russia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for Russia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Russia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Oslo is the starting point and Moscow is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 July 2018 the full payment of $3,628 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3628 for Reindeers and Russians, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,479 km.
- Oslo (Norway)
- 135 km
- Lillehammer (Norway)
- 218 km
- Andalsnes (Norway)
- 167 km
- Trondheim (Norway)
- 85 km
- Steinkjer (Norway)
- 504 km
- Tysfjord (Norway)
- 60 km
- Narvik (Norway)
- 155 km
- Skibotn (Norway)
- 394 km
- Rovaniemi (Finland)
- 473 km
- Jyvaskyla (Finland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,628 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Reindeers and Russians