Alpine Festive Trek
- Our saving
- US $ 1,410
- Age Range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Rather Poor
- TimmyWritten on December 31, 20164.0 - GoodLucie, She was a great tour guide for our winter festive trek! She made it fun and interesting with her knowledge of he CHF! She had made everyone felt like family with her coach games and Christmas secret santa gifts! Would recommend it to people who are looking for a great Christmas holiday! TShow detailed ratings
- LLLeandiWritten on December 31, 20164.0 - GoodLucie was the best, always upbeat and excited even when she lost her voice during the trip. She tried to make our experience on the trip as good as possible by making prebookings for meals and activities. She is very knowledgeable of the places we visited. I had a great time througout the tour will recommend it for anybody that wants a taster of europe.Show detailed ratings
- JGJoshuaWritten on December 31, 20164.0 - GoodLucie was an unbelievable guide. She makes every moment special. From the bus days to the nights out. Not just that, but the information she provides as we approach each stop. She was without a doubt one of the main highlights of our tour.Show detailed ratings
- KKaitlinWritten on December 31, 20164.5 - ExcellentI did the busabout alpine trek over Christmas and New Years. Lucie was an awesome guide! She made it the best trip I've had in EuropeShow detailed ratings
- KMKarliWritten on December 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentReally good fun experience!!!Show detailed ratings
- BBrynWritten on December 31, 20165.0 - ExcellentWhat a do! The Alpine trek was the best way to spend Christmas and New Year! So many great places to see and even better activities! Lucie was an incredible tour guide who above and beyond for us all the time, her knowledge of each location was second to none and most of all she made it so much fun. Miguel our driver was also fantastic he went out of his way so many times to make our trip great.Show detailed ratings
- EMEmmaWritten on December 30, 20164.5 - ExcellentGreat trip and even better tour guide. Couldn't fault busabout!!Show detailed ratings
- WMWillWritten on December 29, 20164.5 - ExcellentLucie is a very knowledgeable guide, who has also been very accommodating on the tour. She is fun and funny and has really made the trip worth while.Show detailed ratings
- AAshleighWritten on December 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentLucie was a fantastic tour guide, I've been on a few tours in my life and she was absolutely fantastic. Always positive, happy and fun.Show detailed ratings
- TTrentWritten on December 29, 20165.0 - ExcellentHighly Reccomend!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Paris to Lauterbrunnen
- Lauterbrunnen to Grunau
- Grunau to Salzburg to Munich
- Munich to Cesky Krumlov
- Cesky Krumlov to Prague
- Prague to Dresden to Berlin
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
What is the age range of the tour participants?
Busabout is a budget operator who caters mainly to 18-35 year olds. Although they do happily welcome any age the average age of their participants is in their 20's.
- November 1, 2016
I'm considering having this trip as a solo traveller. It is my first time and I feel a bit worried.
One of the best parts about travelling in a group is that you don't have to worry about the security or logistics of your tour, you will also meet a whole bunch of new friends.
Most of the travellers that we book are doing it solo and you will definitely meet some other solo travellers on this tour as well.
- November 1, 2016
Is there a single supplement available on this trip?
Unfortunately there is not an option for a single supplement on this particular tour. If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "I am just about the happiest little tour guide you could ever wish to meet. I love my job, every single..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Alpine Festive Trek
- FridayDec 21, 2018from Paris12 DaysTuesdayJan 1, 2019to Berlin10+ seats left$29USD $1,410Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroFrance , Austria and Germany
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Czech Republic. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Paris is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $1,410 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1410 for Alpine Festive Trek, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 478 km
- Grunau im Almtal (Austria)
- 68 km
- Salzburg (Austria)
- 115 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 215 km
- Cesky Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- 142 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,410 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 30 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alpine Festive Trek