Croatia - Cycling Coast & Islands Discovery (from Split to Dubrovnik)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,689
- +3 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Rather Poor
- DMDianeWritten on October 16, 20174.0 - GoodWonderful trip and accommodations. Bikes were in good condition and performed well. Written directions were confusing at times (translation issue?) and the GPS we were given didn't seem to work well. Oh well we still had a fantastic time even when we got "lost."Show detailed ratings
- DLDonnaWritten on October 15, 20174.0 - GoodOur Croatia Islands and Coast bicycle tour lived up to the excellent reviews. The terrain was challenging, but everyone was pleased with the routes. October was an excellent time to do this tour as well. The hotels were very good, with only the Kortula Hotel being a bit below expectations- a bit dated but otherwise OK. The maps and directions, however, were not as clear as on tours we have done with Randonnee, and everyone really needs to have the map and directions- not just every other person.Show detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewDonna! So glad to hear that you had such a wonderful time and the group, thank you for sharing and thank you for the photos! They are fantastic! Thank you for all of your feedback, this helps us only improve our tours. Do keep in touch and let us know when your group is ready to do your next cycling adventure!
- HRHeidiWritten on August 11, 20164.5 - ExcellentOur Croatia trip was phenomenal! We enjoyed every minute ... all the way from Split to Dubrovnik was seamless.Show detailed ratings
- JSJenniferWritten on June 9, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis trip was a very good value & very well organized by the local tour company - every detail was handled which made things pretty stress-free. The lodgings were all very good (some of the upgraded ones spectacular!), bikes were of good quality & in excellent repair, and the local contacts were very helpful & great to deal with. Ferry tickets, private boat transfers, luggage handling, start & end of trip meetings...all very seemless. All of the locations were great - amazing scenery and beautiful, interesting towns with lots of history. The only negative is that based on providing the PA rep with very candid feedback on our biking abilities & fitness level, instead of encouraging us to take this trip & telling us it wasn't that difficult, I think perhaps she should have recommended a different one more inline with our abilities - this was way too difficult for us, which took some of the joy out of it. But it wasn't the end of the world and overall we had a great time and absolutely loved the Croatian coastShow detailed ratings
- AKAndriaWritten on May 17, 20165.0 - ExcellentOur trip was perfect! Of course the scenery was amazing, but the organization was great too. This is the third bike trip we've done (second self-guided) and we had no issues at all. Our briefing on the first day was thorough and we were given all the materials we needed. Highly recommend!Show detailed ratings
- HallieWritten on November 2, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis was my first cycling tour. The time of year that we were in Croatia was perfect. the self-guided aspect allowed us to save money as compared to other tours. It also gave us a lot of freedom. Even though I was a rookie cyclist, I will almost always do self-guided in the future. It was not overwhelming at all. I recommend going with a group of 5 or more friends. We were in a group of three, but it was still awesome!!! I can't wait to pick my next adventure!!!!Show detailed ratings
- LLindseyWritten on October 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis was my first time doing a trip like this and I would absolutely do another. Everything was wonderful. I really enjoyed the self-guided aspect, not having a strict itinerary to adhere to. The trails were easy to navigate and views were worth every bit of the climb it took to get there.Show detailed ratings
- GMGailWritten on October 27, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe (4 women, loved this tour! Right from the start at our first accommodation in Split, the people at the hotel and the fellow that brought our bikes and helped get them set up, were the best! So helpful and informative, this was a self-guided trip, we never got lost, good instructions, and maps. The route and places we saw along the way, also fabulous. I will say, the hills we climbed are not for the faint of heart, but can be done, I should mention we are all 64-72 years of age, and cycle a fair amount. The hills were a challenge but we loved that! Accommodations were excellent, and the food everywhere was delicious, our breakfasts were included and excellent, For us, the weather was the best, no rain while riding, but of course, that's never a guarantee. Absolutely a beautiful and challenging trip! Thank you again Pure Adventures! This was my 4th trip with you!Show detailed ratings
- MelanieWritten on October 26, 20154.5 - ExcellentWe had a fantastic time! The weather certainly worked for us, the bikes were awesome. Our luggages showed up every day like "magic"! The views were spectacular! We decided we liked Croatian beer better than Croatian wine, but we'd drink both. Everyone was so nice and the routes were challenging enough, each day we certainly enjoyed every opportunity we had to eat! I would HIGHLY recommend this tour!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on October 17, 20154.0 - GoodBecause there were four of us on this tour, we would have appreciated four copies of the route sheet. This was a problem.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split Arrival
- Day 2: Cycling to the Island of Brac
- Day 3: Cycling to the Island of Hvar
- Day 4: Cycling Hvar Island, boat trip or rest day
- Day 5: Cycling the Island of Korcula:
- Day 6: Loop bike ride on Korcula:
- Day 7: Cycling Peljesac peninsula and Dubrovnik
- Day 8: Departure day
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2016
Is this a large group tour?
This is a self guided tour, so there are no other guests on a departure. Each departure is custom to the booking party. Most people book as couples or small groups of friends.
- March 1, 2016
Will the accommodation be in guesthouses?
We do indeed propose this tour in guesthouses.
- March 1, 2016
Are these rates in euros?
Rates are indeed quoted in Euros, but charged in USD since we are based in the US. So we use the exchange rate at time of payment to lock in the exchange rate, and if you want to pay earlier to lock in a lower exchange rate, that's an option too.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Luz, 66 years old16th April 2017
Croatia - Cycling Coast & Islands Discovery (from Split to Dubrovnik)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- May 2018
- June 2018
- September 2018
- MondayOct 23, 2017from SplitMondayOct 30, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,68910+ spaces left
- TuesdayOct 24, 2017from SplitTuesdayOct 31, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,68910+ spaces left
- WednesdayOct 25, 2017from SplitWednesdayNov 1, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,68910+ spaces left
- ThursdayOct 26, 2017from SplitThursdayNov 2, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,68910+ spaces left
- FridayOct 27, 2017from SplitFridayNov 3, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,68910+ spaces left
- SaturdayOct 28, 2017from SplitSaturdayNov 4, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,68910+ spaces left
- SundayOct 29, 2017from SplitSundayNov 5, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,68910+ spaces left
- MondayOct 30, 2017from SplitMondayNov 6, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,68910+ spaces left
- TuesdayOct 31, 2017from SplitTuesdayNov 7, 2017in DubrovnikOur saving$43PriceUSD $1,68910+ spaces left
- SaturdayMay 19, 2018from SplitSaturdayMay 26, 2018in DubrovnikOur saving$80PriceUSD $3,12710+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2017 the full payment of $1,689 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1689 for Croatia - Cycling Coast & Islands Discovery (from Split to Dubrovnik), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,689 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,436 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatia - Cycling Coast & Islands Discovery (from Split to Dubrovnik) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,117 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 9 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia - Cycling Coast & Islands Discovery (from Split to Dubrovnik)