Croatia - Cycling Tour of Coast and Islands
- +3 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- KKimTarnopolskiWritten on January 9, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was our second trip with Pure Adventures and it was spectacular! Six great friends descended on Split to begin our guided bike tour along the coast, hopping over to a few islands and ultimately ending in Dubrovnik. We LOVED our guide, Dama! Dama was... Read more
- PphillisWillerWritten on October 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was fantastic, the places we stayed, the places we ate, the recommendations. The company that organized the biking was great, the handed us an unbelievable organized booklet of everything we needed to know, maps, options, where to ate, what to... Read more
- SusanWritten on October 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent accommodations, although for two single women it would have been nice to have had separate beds in all places. All recommended restaurants were very good. The only negative was a breakfast in Korcula...I would take that place off your list. We had... Read more
- MMargiekoffWritten on October 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved everything about this experience. There were four of us in the self guided tour, and we decided to splurge and choose the 4 star hotel accommodations, which were all wonderful. Can’t say enough good things about the people at Meridien Ten, from the... Read more
- JJoeSegaleWritten on September 3, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The local biking company, MeridianTen, provided excellent service. We appreciated the time they spent with us for orientation to our self guided tour, and the detailed maps and instructions they provided. We asked for extra rides and they went out of their... Read more
- SSandraYerkesWritten on September 3, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The itinerary and tour itself were fine. The first subcontractor at Three Rivers was not prepared for our arrivall. Although a nice guy, he didn't have the the right bicycles for all of us, nor did he have sufficient panniers for all of us to have one on... Read more
- LLizSimonWritten on July 25, 20184.0 - Good
We were warmly welcomed and the orientation for our self-guided trip was well done. We had hope to be given some alternative options where we could get off road on our mountain bikes, but unfortunately, the officer was not able to give us any information in... Read moreShow detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Liz for your feedback! So glad to hear you had a great time. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
- UUllaReymannWritten on July 12, 20184.5 - Excellent
Beautiful country, safe, friendly, earlier or later in the year might be better for cycling - got pretty hot slogging up the hills in the midday sun! Some hopefully useful comments: -phone number at Spatulum B&B in Split was wrong. -unable to start the... Read moreShow detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Ulla for your comments! Sorry to hear you missed breakfast and we will most definitely make sure the Spatulum number is correct. Let us know how we can help you in the future! ~ Pure Adventures
- DMDonWritten on July 6, 20184.5 - Excellent
Nice tour. Well planned. The option for partial support was appreciated especially on the last riding day as the first climb along the highway looked unpleasant as was confirmed by those who did ride it. Your partner agency did an excellent job.Show detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Don for your comments and taking the time to share. Glad you had a great trip! ~ Pure Adventures
- DdavidpetermanWritten on June 19, 20185.0 - Excellent
It's hard to imagine how it could have been any better.Show detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewWow! Thanks David for your comments!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Split Arrival
- Day 2: Cycling to the Island of Brac
- Day 3: Cycling to the Island of Hvar
- Day 4: Cycling Hvar Island, boat trip or rest day
- Day 5: Cycling the Island of Korcula:
- Day 6: Loop bike ride on Korcula:
- Day 7: Cycling Peljesac peninsula and Dubrovnik
- Day 8: Departure day
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is this a large group tour?
This is a self guided tour, so there are no other guests on a departure. Each departure is custom to the booking party. Most people book as couples or small groups of friends.
Will the accommodation be in guesthouses?
We do indeed propose this tour in guesthouses.
Are these rates in euros?
Rates are indeed quoted in Euros, but charged in USD since we are based in the US. So we use the exchange rate at time of payment to lock in the exchange rate, and if you want to pay earlier to lock in a lower exchange rate, that's an option too.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Diana18th January 2019
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Split is the starting point and Dubrovnik is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Croatia - Cycling Tour of Coast and Islands, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Split (Croatia)
- 29 km
- Brac (Croatia)
- 18 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 86 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,997 tours in Europe
- covered by 387 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Croatia - Cycling Tour of Coast and Islands via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia - Cycling Tour of Coast and Islands