Spain - Mallorca Road Bike 6-night cycling
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 29 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,360
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
j "We really enjoyed the self guided bike tour of Mallorca. This was our third time with Pure Adventures. This was the most challenging biking of the three tours. The towns around the island were a great experience with excellent shopping, food and wine. The only downside is that even though we were on an island, we did not get to spend any time "on the beach". That would be a good addition to this t..."
- +4 Destinations
- Balearic Islands
- Rather Poor
- JVJeanWritten on October 19, 20164.0 - GoodWe received good information about the trip and what to expect and what we might need. Any questions were answered immediately. We easily added additional nights in Alcudia and Soller. The trip itself was also mostly good. The first hotel Palau Sa Font was very nice, roomy and its staff was very helpful. Our local connection was Joan and he gave us the needed maps and GPS and additional advice. The first two days of biking were disappointing as we rode along beach paths and highways. The beach paths were crowded even in the fall but the riding was fairly stressful. Once we reached Alcudia, things improved greatly. The riding was much more beautiful and the conditions improved. The riding to and from Soller was absolutely stunning. I wish we would have had more time in that area and no time in the southern part of the island. The riding was not too hard until we hit the mountains and then it was challenging, but not terribly difficult, just steady climbing. Each hotel along the way was good. A few had very poor air conditioning but most were comfortable. The hotel in Alcudia was our least favorite, small room, tiny bathroom with little space to unpack or place things even though it was modern and clean.Show detailed ratings
- AGAndreaWritten on October 16, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was great, bike support person was good...did all he could to accommodate :) The route outline on the web site was not that accurate....would have liked to have more details or have been able to talk to someone in the know about the route prior to departure. Otherwise awesome adventureShow detailed ratings
- KMKevinWritten on May 22, 20164.0 - GoodWe had a good cycling trip, bikes were good, hotels were great and the food was delicious. We had issues with our flights to get to Palma because of a one day ground crew strike in Germany. Fortunately it didn't affect our cycling schedule, unfortunately it took away some of the time that we had to visit Palma and the surrounding area.Show detailed ratings
- jWritten on July 31, 20144.0 - GoodWe really enjoyed the self guided bike tour of Mallorca. This was our third time with Pure Adventures. This was the most challenging biking of the three tours. The towns around the island were a great experience with excellent shopping, food and wine. The only downside is that even though we were on an island, we did not get to spend any time "on the beach". That would be a good addition to this trip.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY
- Day 2: PALMA – SANTANYI – 77 Km
- Day 3: SANTANYI - ARTA – 52 Km
- Day 4: ARTA – ALCUDIA - 62 Km
- Day 5: ALCUDIA – SOLLER – 66 Km
- Day 6: SOLLER – PALMA – 83 Km
- Day 7: DEPARTURE DAY
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- August 1, 2016
Can this tour be done as an inline skater among the party?
No this route is not suitable for inline skates. The majority of the route isn't paved.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Spain - Mallorca Road Bike 6-night cycling
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Palma7 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,360
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Palma7 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,360
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Palma7 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,360
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Palma7 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,360
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Palma7 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,360
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Palma7 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,360
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Palma7 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,360
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Palma7 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,360
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Palma7 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,360
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Palma7 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,360
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Palma.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,360 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1360 for Spain - Mallorca Road Bike 6-night cycling, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 179 km.
- Palma (Spain)
- 48 km
- Santanyi (Spain)
- 42 km
- Arta (Spain)
- 26 km
- Alcudia (Spain)
- 37 km
- Puerto de Soller (Spain)
- 26 km
- Palma (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,360 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,980 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spain - Mallorca Road Bike 6-night cycling via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spain - Mallorca Road Bike 6-night cycling