Spain - Mallorca Hybrid Cycling Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,350
- +6 Destinations
- Balearic Islands
- Rather Poor
- POPaigeWritten on December 18, 20174.0 - GoodThis Mallorca cycling trip was our second bike tour with Pure Adventures, and we would not hesitate to book again with them. Every element is great. It start with personalized planning and ability to customize (lengthen or shorten trips, upgrade hotels), and continues for the entire trip. The self-guided routes are always easy to follow and very informative. The hotels are almost always top notch and the cycling itself is absolutely the best way to see a place. Its worth understanding what bike you will be getting. On our first trip we had a great hybrid bike but on the second, although we chose the same class of hybrid bike it was quite a heavy bike and we probably would have upgraded if we'd asked. Different locations have different bikes, of course. The two trips we've taken with Pure Adventures have been the best two vacations of our lives.Show detailed ratings
- TLTomWritten on July 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was mostly what I expected but here are a few items of interest. You need GPX files, GPS access to know where you are, and the written directions provided by Pure Adventures are also handy at times. You need all three. The trip seems to take you on as many off-road paths as possible. Some are bike paths (very nice), others are roads only slightly used by cars (also very nice), and others (because of the constraints of travel) are on quite busy roads. A rear view mirror would have been very helpful.Show detailed ratings
- GBGabeWritten on June 24, 20175.0 - ExcellentMallorca Hybrid tour--absolutely awesome!! The tour planning, maps, bike rental and the orientation by Joan were perfect. The bike route covered beautiful scenery from one end of the island to the other. Bicyclists were everywhere--very bike friendly drivers, smooth roads and for me the hotels reserved by Pure Adventures were perfect--comfy beds, great food, quite and restful evenings.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 31, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis was our 8th trip with Pure Adventures, so we know the drill! Maggie is the best!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY
- Day 2: PALMA – SANTA MARIA – 37 Km
- Day 3: SANTA MARIA – CAMPANET – 43 Km
- Day 4: CAMPANET – ALCUDIA - 33 Km
- Day 5: ALCUDIA – LLUCMAJOR – 65 Km
- Day 6: -Loop tour around LLUCMAJOR – 56 Km
- Day 7: LLUCMAJOR – PALMA – 41 Km
- Day 8: DEPARTURE DAY
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
Spain - Mallorca Hybrid Cycling Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Palma8 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,350
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Palma8 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,350
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Palma8 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,350
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Palma8 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,350
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Palma8 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,350
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Palma8 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,350
- FridayNov 2, 2018from Palma8 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,350
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Palma8 DaysSaturdayNov 10, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,350
- SundayNov 4, 2018from Palma8 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,350
- MondayNov 5, 2018from Palma8 DaysMondayNov 12, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$42USD $1,350
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Palma.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $1,350 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1350 for Spain - Mallorca Hybrid Cycling Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Palma (Spain)
- 17 km
- Sa Torre (Spain)
- 23 km
- Santa Maria del Cami (Spain)
- 21 km
- Campanet (Spain)
- 12 km
- Pollenca (Spain)
- 9 km
- Alcudia (Spain)
- 45 km
- Llucmajor (Spain)
- 22 km
- Palma (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,350 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,573 tours in Europe
- covered by 260 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spain - Mallorca Hybrid Cycling Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spain - Mallorca Hybrid Cycling Tour