Spain - Mallorca Hybrid Cycling Tour
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 38:48:09
- Our saving
- US $ 1,374
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rather Poor
- POPaigeWritten on December 18, 20174.0 - GoodThis Mallorca cycling trip was our second bike tour with Pure Adventures, and we would not hesitate to book again with them. Every element is great. It start with personalized planning and ability to customize (lengthen or shorten trips, upgrade hotels), and continues for the entire trip. The self-guided routes are always easy to follow and very informative. The hotels are almost always top notch and the cycling itself is absolutely the best way to see a place. Its worth understanding what bike you will be getting. On our first trip we had a great hybrid bike but on the second, although we chose the same class of hybrid bike it was quite a heavy bike and we probably would have upgraded if we'd asked. Different locations have different bikes, of course. The two trips we've taken with Pure Adventures have been the best two vacations of our lives.Show detailed ratings
- TLTomWritten on July 11, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was mostly what I expected but here are a few items of interest. You need GPX files, GPS access to know where you are, and the written directions provided by Pure Adventures are also handy at times. You need all three. The trip seems to take you on as many off-road paths as possible. Some are bike paths (very nice), others are roads only slightly used by cars (also very nice), and others (because of the constraints of travel) are on quite busy roads. A rear view mirror would have been very helpful.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 31, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis was our 8th trip with Pure Adventures, so we know the drill! Maggie is the best!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: ARRIVAL DAY
- Day 2: PALMA – SANTA MARIA – 37 Km
- Day 3: SANTA MARIA – CAMPANET – 43 Km
- Day 4: CAMPANET – ALCUDIA - 33 Km
- Day 5: ALCUDIA – LLUCMAJOR – 65 Km
- Day 6: -Loop tour around LLUCMAJOR – 56 Km
- Day 7: LLUCMAJOR – PALMA – 41 Km
- Day 8: DEPARTURE DAY
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Spain - Mallorca Hybrid Cycling Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Palma8 DaysTuesdayJun 12, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$57USD $1,374
- WednesdayJun 6, 2018from Palma8 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$57USD $1,374
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Palma8 DaysThursdayJun 14, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$57USD $1,374
- FridayJun 8, 2018from Palma8 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$57USD $1,374
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Palma8 DaysSaturdayJun 16, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$57USD $1,374
- SundayJun 10, 2018from Palma8 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$57USD $1,374
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Palma8 DaysMondayJun 18, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$57USD $1,374
- TuesdayJun 12, 2018from Palma8 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$57USD $1,374
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Palma8 DaysWednesdayJun 20, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$57USD $1,374
- ThursdayJun 14, 2018from Palma8 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Palma10+ seats left$57USD $1,374
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Palma.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,374 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1374 for Spain - Mallorca Hybrid Cycling Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 150 km.
- Palma (Spain)
- 17 km
- Sa Torre (Spain)
- 23 km
- Santa Maria del Cami (Spain)
- 21 km
- Campanet (Spain)
- 12 km
- Pollenca (Spain)
- 9 km
- Alcudia (Spain)
- 45 km
- Llucmajor (Spain)
- 22 km
- Palma (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,374 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,958 tours in Europe
- covered by 208 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Spain - Mallorca Hybrid Cycling Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Spain - Mallorca Hybrid Cycling Tour