Portugal - Easy Atlantic Coast 6 Nights Cycling
The Great Escape Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 62:08:09
- Our saving
- US $ 1,476
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Rather Poor
- VDVictoriaWritten on October 1, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was better than expected! The pre-bike briefing was complete, the routes and GPS were detailed and easy to follow, and the hotels were excellent. The luggage pick up and the pick up and drop off at the end of the tour were seamless. I would suggest that the restaurant suggestions might need to be updated a bit as we weren't very satisfied with the place that we tried that was recommended and ended up using mostly our own internet searching. I also think that we had requested pedals with cages when we booked the trip but ended up with flat pedals, which didn't end up mattering at all as it was so flat. Overall a great experience.Show detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewVictoria, So glad to hear the trip was better than expected! Thank you for sharing. We will check on restaurant suggestions, thank you for your comments. We apologize for the mix up on your pedals. It is important if there is a mix up to make those changes during the orientation as we can typically change out the pedals if possible. So glad to hear that overall it was a great experience!
- BMBruceWritten on June 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur guide, Helder, was exceptional at meeting our trip needs. Personable, knowledgable about local customs and history. A very proud Portuguese. Bike setup, transportation, etc were all completed professionally.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sylvia22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Portugal - Easy Atlantic Coast 6 Nights Cycling
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayMar 11, 2018from Porto7 DaysSaturdayMar 17, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$62USD $1,476
- MondayMar 12, 2018from Porto7 DaysSundayMar 18, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$62USD $1,476
- TuesdayMar 13, 2018from Porto7 DaysMondayMar 19, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$62USD $1,476
- WednesdayMar 14, 2018from Porto7 DaysTuesdayMar 20, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$62USD $1,476
- ThursdayMar 15, 2018from Porto7 DaysWednesdayMar 21, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$62USD $1,476
- FridayMar 16, 2018from Porto7 DaysThursdayMar 22, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$62USD $1,476
- SaturdayMar 17, 2018from Porto7 DaysFridayMar 23, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$62USD $1,476
- SundayMar 18, 2018from Porto7 DaysSaturdayMar 24, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$62USD $1,476
- MondayMar 19, 2018from Porto7 DaysSundayMar 25, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$62USD $1,476
- TuesdayMar 20, 2018from Porto7 DaysMondayMar 26, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$62USD $1,476
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Figueira da Foz is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 April 2018 the full payment of $1,476 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1476 for Portugal - Easy Atlantic Coast 6 Nights Cycling, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 115 km.
- Porto (Portugal)
- 57 km
- Aveiro (Portugal)
- 58 km
- Figueira da Foz (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,476 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,431 tours in Europe
- covered by 184 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Portugal - Easy Atlantic Coast 6 Nights Cycling via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Portugal - Easy Atlantic Coast 6 Nights Cycling