Portugal - Atlantic Coast 6 Nights Cycling Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,399
- Rather Poor
- PPETERFOSTERWritten on October 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe guides were helpful and mixed well. The rides were great and the accommodation at each place were fabulous (especially Literary Man Hotel). Melanie from Pure Adventures who facilitated our tour for the group of 28 was excellent.Show detailed ratings
- AAlexFeuerWritten on May 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentGreat trip. Nice adventure. Good variety of terrain. Good equipment. Hassle free. GPS worked very well but the printed maps would not work by themselves.Show detailed ratings
- VDVictoriaWritten on October 1, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was better than expected! The pre-bike briefing was complete, the routes and GPS were detailed and easy to follow, and the hotels were excellent. The luggage pick up and the pick up and drop off at the end of the tour were seamless. I would suggest that the restaurant suggestions might need to be updated a bit as we weren't very satisfied with the place that we tried that was recommended and ended up using mostly our own internet searching. I also think that we had requested pedals with cages when we booked the trip but ended up with flat pedals, which didn't end up mattering at all as it was so flat. Overall a great experience.Show detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewVictoria, So glad to hear the trip was better than expected! Thank you for sharing. We will check on restaurant suggestions, thank you for your comments. We apologize for the mix up on your pedals. It is important if there is a mix up to make those changes during the orientation as we can typically change out the pedals if possible. So glad to hear that overall it was a great experience!
- BMBruceWritten on June 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentOur guide, Helder, was exceptional at meeting our trip needs. Personable, knowledgable about local customs and history. A very proud Portuguese. Bike setup, transportation, etc were all completed professionally.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Day in Porto, Transfer to Espinho
- Day 2: Guided Visit & Tasting of Porto
- Day 3: Bike from Espinho to Aveiro - 60 km
- Day 4: Bike from Aveiro to Praia da Mira - 36 km
- Day 5: Bike from Praia da Mira to Figueira da Foz - 52 km
- Day 6: Bike from Figueira da Foz to Coimbra - 55 km
- Day 7: Departure day
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Vicki10th June 2018
Portugal - Atlantic Coast 6 Nights Cycling Tour
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Porto7 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$45USD $1,456
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Porto7 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$45USD $1,456
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Porto7 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$45USD $1,456
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Porto7 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$45USD $1,456
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Porto7 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$45USD $1,456
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Porto7 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$45USD $1,456
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Porto7 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$45USD $1,456
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Porto7 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$45USD $1,456
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Porto7 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$43USD $1,399
- FridayNov 2, 2018from Porto7 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Figueira da Foz10+ seats left$43USD $1,399
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Figueira da Foz is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $1,399 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1399 for Portugal - Atlantic Coast 6 Nights Cycling Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Porto (Portugal)
- 57 km
- Aveiro (Portugal)
- 58 km
- Figueira da Foz (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,399 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Portugal - Atlantic Coast 6 Nights Cycling Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Portugal - Atlantic Coast 6 Nights Cycling Tour