Portugal - Atlantic Coast 6 Nights Cycling Tour
- +1 Destinations
- Central Portugal
- Figueira da Foz
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on November 14, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great bikes , perfect for the terrain. The cycling was not difficult as it was mostly a flat trip and we were fortunate to have a tail wind assisting us down the coast. We loved cycling down the coast and through the cedar forests, although, as we were pre... Read more
- SSusanHeddenWritten on November 2, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
We thought we’d be along the coast a lot more than we were. There seemed to be a lot of suburban and urban cycling. The pine woods were all burned up from last summer’s fires (might need to change the route some here) and the road in that section was in... Read more
- EEllenwadeWritten on October 24, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a great time on the bike ride. We had no punctures and the bikes were of a good standard as some of the roads were very rough. The tour took us to out of the way places we would never have found by ourselves. Accomodation was of a high standard. The... Read more
- PPETERFOSTERWritten on October 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The guides were helpful and mixed well. The rides were great and the accommodation at each place were fabulous (especially Literary Man Hotel). Melanie from Pure Adventures who facilitated our tour for the group of 28 was excellent.
- AAlexFeuerWritten on May 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great trip. Nice adventure. Good variety of terrain. Good equipment. Hassle free. GPS worked very well but the printed maps would not work by themselves.
- VDVictoriaWritten on October 1, 20174.0 - Good
The trip was better than expected! The pre-bike briefing was complete, the routes and GPS were detailed and easy to follow, and the hotels were excellent. The luggage pick up and the pick up and drop off at the end of the tour were seamless. I would suggest... Read moreShow detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewVictoria, So glad to hear the trip was better than expected! Thank you for sharing. We will check on restaurant suggestions, thank you for your comments. We apologize for the mix up on your pedals. It is important if there is a mix up to make those changes during the orientation as we can typically change out the pedals if possible. So glad to hear that overall it was a great experience!
- BMBruceWritten on June 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our guide, Helder, was exceptional at meeting our trip needs. Personable, knowledgable about local customs and history. A very proud Portuguese. Bike setup, transportation, etc were all completed professionally.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Day in Porto, Transfer to Espinho
- Day 2: Guided Visit & Tasting of Porto
- Day 3: Bike from Espinho to Aveiro - 60 km
- Day 4: Bike from Aveiro to Praia da Mira - 36 km
- Day 5: Bike from Praia da Mira to Figueira da Foz - 52 km
- Day 6: Bike from Figueira da Foz to Coimbra - 55 km
- Day 7: Departure day
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair26th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Figueira da Foz is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Portugal - Atlantic Coast 6 Nights Cycling Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Porto (Portugal)
- 57 km
- Aveiro (Portugal)
- 58 km
- Figueira da Foz (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,292 tours in Europe
- covered by 332 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Portugal - Atlantic Coast 6 Nights Cycling Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Portugal - Atlantic Coast 6 Nights Cycling Tour