Germany - Prague to Dresden Bike Tour
- +4 Destinations
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Resort
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- DDDavidWritten on August 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was our second trip with Pure Adventures. We love the self guided trip. Thomas did our orientation, as he did with our first trip. The orientation is done carefully to be sure we understand the provided support, maps, etc. Also Thomas checks to be sure... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on October 23, 20154.0 - Good
Petra was great and gave us such a positive impression and a great welcome. I was so impressed with the quality of the breakfasts. All were so much better than you get in the US. Most were just out of this world wonderful! The quality of the hotels varied.... Read moreReview collected by Pure Adventures
- AnonymousWritten on May 29, 20155.0 - Excellent
Easy to follow the route guide, and if I made a mistake, the GPS set me straight. We added a day at each end of the trip, and the staff easily accommodated our request. Thanks again for another great trip!Review collected by Pure Adventures
- BMBruceWritten on May 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
After touring Belgium a couple of years ago, this was our second bike trip organized by Pure Adventures. This time, the bikes were even better equipped, the route guides clearly written and the GPS programmed to get us each day to our destination even if... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Day
- Day 2: Ride from Prague to Melnik
- Day 3: Ride from Melnik to Litomerice
- Day 4: Ride from Litomerice to Decin
- Day 5: Ride from Decin to Bad Schandau
- Day 6: Ride from Bad Schandau to Dresden
- Day 7: Departure day
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John16th December 2018
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Dresden is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Germany - Prague to Dresden Bike Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 30 km
- Melnik (Czech Republic)
- 32 km
- Litomerice (Czech Republic)
- 27 km
- Decin (Czech Republic)
- 17 km
- Bad Schandau (Germany)
- 33 km
- Dresden (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Germany - Prague to Dresden Bike Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Germany - Prague to Dresden Bike Tour