Germany - Prague to Dresden Bike Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,207
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Bruce "After touring Belgium a couple of years ago, this was our second bike trip organized by Pure Adventures. This time, the bikes were even better equipped, the route guides clearly written and the GPS programmed to get us each day to our destination even if we'd closed our eyes. (Almost) With one exception, in Litomerice, the hotels were quiet, comfortable and clean, and it was always a welcome sight..."
- +4 Destinations
Start in Prague and end in Dresden! With the bicycle tour Germany - Prague to Dresden Bike Tour, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Prague to Dresden and through Prague, Czech Republic and 5 other destinations in Europe. Germany - Prague to Dresden Bike Tour includes transport.
- Hotel, Resort
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- DDDavidWritten on August 11, 20165.0 - ExcellentThis was our second trip with Pure Adventures. We love the self guided trip. Thomas did our orientation, as he did with our first trip. The orientation is done carefully to be sure we understand the provided support, maps, etc. Also Thomas checks to be sure the bikes are adjusted and functioning properly. But this has always been easy to understand, and I have not had any troubles. We enjoy the provided hotels as they have been in good locations either near the center of town or in interesting areas. Also, Pure Adventures was wonderful in adjusting our schedule to allow a lay over day in order to allow us to explore further the National Parks along the Czech and German border. For my daughter, she later expressed that this was her favorite part of the visit.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on October 23, 20154.0 - GoodPetra was great and gave us such a positive impression and a great welcome. I was so impressed with the quality of the breakfasts. All were so much better than you get in the US. Most were just out of this world wonderful! The quality of the hotels varied. Most were excellent but a few were only adequate.
- AAnonymousWritten on May 29, 20155.0 - ExcellentEasy to follow the route guide, and if I made a mistake, the GPS set me straight. We added a day at each end of the trip, and the staff easily accommodated our request. Thanks again for another great trip!
- BMBruceWritten on May 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentAfter touring Belgium a couple of years ago, this was our second bike trip organized by Pure Adventures. This time, the bikes were even better equipped, the route guides clearly written and the GPS programmed to get us each day to our destination even if we'd closed our eyes. (Almost) With one exception, in Litomerice, the hotels were quiet, comfortable and clean, and it was always a welcome sight at the end of the day to find our luggage waiting for us. Each hotel served breakfast that sustained us through the morning ride. The route was interesting, not too demanding and easy to follow, even in the two or three places where construction activities required a detour. We can't recommend Pure Adventure tours highly enough. We're already looking forward to our next one.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival Day
- Day 2: Ride from Prague to Melnik
- Day 3: Ride from Melnik to Litomerice
- Day 4: Ride from Litomerice to Decin
- Day 5: Ride from Decin to Bad Schandau
- Day 6: Ride from Bad Schandau to Dresden
- Day 7: Departure day
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Germany - Prague to Dresden Bike Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Prague7 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Dresden10+ seats left$37USD $1,207
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Prague7 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Dresden10+ seats left$37USD $1,207
- SundayOct 28, 2018from Prague7 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Dresden10+ seats left$37USD $1,207
- MondayOct 29, 2018from Prague7 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Dresden10+ seats left$37USD $1,207
- TuesdayOct 30, 2018from Prague7 DaysMondayNov 5, 2018to Dresden10+ seats left$37USD $1,207
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Prague7 DaysTuesdayNov 6, 2018to Dresden10+ seats left$37USD $1,207
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Dresden is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 December 2018 the full payment of $1,207 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1207 for Germany - Prague to Dresden Bike Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 138 km.
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 30 km
- Melnik (Czech Republic)
- 32 km
- Litomerice (Czech Republic)
- 27 km
- Decin (Czech Republic)
- 17 km
- Bad Schandau (Germany)
- 33 km
- Dresden (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,207 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Germany - Prague to Dresden Bike Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Germany - Prague to Dresden Bike Tour