Austria - Passau to Vienna Cycling (from Passau to Vienna)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,479
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Passau and end in Vienna! With the bicycle tour Austria - Passau to Vienna Cycling (from Passau to Vienna), you have a 8 day tour package taking you from Passau to Vienna and through Passau, Germany and 6 other destinations in Europe. Austria - Passau to Vienna Cycling (from Passau to Vienna) includes meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- SStocktonBakerWritten on July 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentWe liked the Residenz Inn in Passau, although it was hot and we found out that the room did not have air conditioning, while other rooms at this hotel did have air conditioning. We loved the resort in Shloegen. We did not like the hotel in Linz because we had no view. It was claustrophobic and the hotel was attached to another building in the back where someone was playing a loud video game that we could hear. This other building did not seem to be a part of the hotel. Fortunately, the video game had stopped by the time we were trying to get to sleep. We liked the hotels in Melk (our favorite) and Grein. The Hotel Austria in Vienna did not have much of a view, although the service was nice and it was air-conditioned. It would be great if Pure Adventures made additional efforts to see if the rooms were in good locations within the hotel and had views. It makes a big difference in the overall impression of the hotel. Another suggestion is that Pure Adventures provide more information about the town and must- see places in the towns. Also, it would be nice if the maps were in the same booklet as the directions, which at times were too detailed and were difficult to follow, particularly when you are cycling.Show detailed ratings
- RMRoseWritten on July 11, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was a very good beginner bicycle tour. The routes were easy to follow and not hard on the body. Hotels were all quite good, lovely breakfasts but most did not have air conditioning or fans and it was extremely hot this trip in Europe. Our representative was friendly and helpful, and our luggage was always waiting for us at each destination. Enjoyed Passau, Linz, Grein, Melke very much but a little disappointed in Schlogen as there was literally no town at all. Would have preferred to venture a little further down the road to an actual town. The last day of touring passed through some very quaint medieval towns which would have been nice to stay at, perhaps skipping Tulln and decreasing the distance to travel to Vienna the final riding day.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on September 30, 20155.0 - Excellent
- AAnonymousWritten on September 24, 20155.0 - Excellentwould help to know translation of signs- would know if wrong direction if could read signs. melk hotel locked doors at 8pm and didn't give us a key - would help to say enter backdoor if front locked.
- SaidWritten on August 4, 2015Show detailed ratings4.0 - Good
- AAnonymousWritten on July 28, 20155.0 - ExcellentOverall the trip exceeded my expectations and I think the ride should on the bucket list of anyone who enjoys cycling holidays.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the difficulty level of this tour?
This tour is a moderate level: nothing too challenging, but there are some climbs and about 45-50km per day.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair, 59 years old26th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Austria - Passau to Vienna Cycling (from Passau to Vienna)
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayOct 18, 2018from Passau8 DaysThursdayOct 25, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$46USD $1,479
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Passau8 DaysFridayOct 26, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$46USD $1,479
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Passau8 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$46USD $1,479
- SundayOct 21, 2018from Passau8 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$46USD $1,479
- MondayOct 22, 2018from Passau8 DaysMondayOct 29, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$46USD $1,479
- TuesdayOct 23, 2018from Passau8 DaysTuesdayOct 30, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$46USD $1,479
- WednesdayOct 24, 2018from Passau8 DaysWednesdayOct 31, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$46USD $1,479
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Passau8 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$46USD $1,479
- FridayOct 26, 2018from Passau8 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$46USD $1,479
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Passau8 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Vienna10+ seats left$46USD $1,479
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Passau is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $1,479 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1479 for Austria - Passau to Vienna Cycling (from Passau to Vienna), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 230 km.
- Passau (Germany)
- 36 km
- Schlögen (Austria)
- 33 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 43 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 36 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 54 km
- Tulln (Austria)
- 27 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,479 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Austria - Passau to Vienna Cycling (from Passau to Vienna) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Austria - Passau to Vienna Cycling (from Passau to Vienna)