Austria - Passau to Vienna Cycling (from Passau to Vienna)
- Rather Poor
- SStocktonBakerWritten on July 3, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We liked the Residenz Inn in Passau, although it was hot and we found out that the room did not have air conditioning, while other rooms at this hotel did have air conditioning. We loved the resort in Shloegen. We did not like the hotel in Linz because we... Read more
- RMRoseWritten on July 11, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was a very good beginner bicycle tour. The routes were easy to follow and not hard on the body. Hotels were all quite good, lovely breakfasts but most did not have air conditioning or fans and it was extremely hot this trip in Europe. Our... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on September 30, 20155.0 - ExcellentReview collected by Pure Adventures
- AnonymousWritten on September 24, 20155.0 - Excellent
would help to know translation of signs- would know if wrong direction if could read signs. melk hotel locked doors at 8pm and didn't give us a key - would help to say enter backdoor if front locked.Review collected by Pure Adventures
- SaidWritten on August 4, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
- AnonymousWritten on July 28, 20155.0 - Excellent
Overall the trip exceeded my expectations and I think the ride should on the bucket list of anyone who enjoys cycling holidays.Review collected by Pure Adventures
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the difficulty level of this tour?
This tour is a moderate level: nothing too challenging, but there are some climbs and about 45-50km per day.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Randall4th October 2018
About the countries
- EuroGermany and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany and Austria. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Passau is the starting point and Vienna is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Austria - Passau to Vienna Cycling (from Passau to Vienna), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Passau (Germany)
- 36 km
- Schlögen (Austria)
- 33 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 43 km
- Grein (Austria)
- 36 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 54 km
- Tulln (Austria)
- 27 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,187 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Austria - Passau to Vienna Cycling (from Passau to Vienna) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Austria - Passau to Vienna Cycling (from Passau to Vienna)