Italy - Dolomites to Lake Garda 6 Nights Cycling
- Our saving
- US $ 1,273
- +14 Destinations
- Northern Italy
- Rather Poor
- CCollinsWritten on October 11, 20183.5 - Good
Directions were poor. Use landmarks in directions. We got lost in a driving rain storm just a couple k’s from Lake Caldaro. The directions said to take an obscure trail through a vineyard which we could not find. My wife was almost hypothermic. We... Read moreShow detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewHi Gary, thanks for your added comments here. We did get your detailed feedback by email post trip that was mostly good. I think our local staff were responsive once you made contact, including a transfer when you asked due to weather. Based on your previously emailed feedback you mention a trip in the Loire Valley with a French company in comparison. Our bikes change with each locale, we offer different bikes in each destination and always do our best to ensure a high quality with the necessary materials and we always encourage to test ride before setting out. Our local staff said they did not hear from you about the sizing issue until much later. We are sorry your experience was so and would be happy to offer you an incentive to try again on your next adventure. This tour is consistently rated high so we can understand the foul weather inhibited your overall experience as well as made it difficult to follow the routes on those days of heavy rain. Even your first message was positive: "The Italian bike path system and the basically downhill ride was safe and a lot of fun. The scenery was gorgeous, the hotels were fine, and the general organization with detailed information booklets was also very good. However, there are some things we noticed that could be improved, and we would like you to consider our ideas. " Please call to discuss further, and thanks for taking the time to share your experiences here and by email.
- PCPedroWritten on October 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everyone should visit this part of Italy and use this tour to do that.
- BBethSullivanWritten on September 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We had a wonderful time on our trip from the Dolomites to Lake Garda! The orientation was great, van transportation up to the pass was great!. We loved all the hotels except for the Golden Rose, which was not near any places to eat. I would recommend... Read more
- MTMelanieWritten on August 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Fabulous! The biking through the Dolomite's is beyond beautiful! The bikes were great, perfect fit. The accommodation and hosts were top notch! The food was more than plentiful for breakfasts...the response from Tour Radar when we had an issue with our... Read more
- IanWritten on August 1, 20184.0 - Good
Silandro restaurants on sunday nights are mostly closed. Even the bar in the hotel was closed. Orientation guide on sunday morning was excellent. Mainly bike paths used was a big advantage but the written directions left a lot to be desired at times. The... Read moreShow detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Ian for your feedback, and letting us know! Glad you had a great time and the orientation was excellent! We would love to work with you again in the future! ~ Pure Adventures
- JJillJacobsWritten on August 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved this trip! The scenery was beautiful, the bikes were sturdy, the hotels were so cute, and breakfasts were delicious! If you take this trip, you might want to learn a few German words - the first four days are spent in South Tyrol which is... Read more
- AAJSilsethWritten on June 16, 20184.5 - Excellent
Beautiful downhill biking, mostly on bike paths. Accommodations were in small, charming towns. Melanie, from the main office, was easy to work with and responsive.Show detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewThanks AJ for your feedback, and love the photos!! Let us know when you are ready for your next Pure Adventures tour!
- NGNathalieWritten on June 1, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The beauty of the cycle path all along the way and the ease to follow it.
- MEMikeWritten on October 6, 20174.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The Dolomite trip is outstanding and is as advertised. Although a net downhill there are intermittent small hills to climb during the ride. The first day you think you are in the movie "Sound of Music" because the scenery is very much like that in the... Read more
- RERandiWritten on September 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Dolomites to Lake Garda Tour .... Best Vacation Ever!!! This was our first trip with Pure Adventures and the trip exceeded all of our expectations Everything was well organized and Tullia did an awesome job with the orientation. Northern Italy is... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival in Silandro (Saturday) - see arrival options below
- Day 2: Transfer to Passo di Resia and ride to Silandro; 50 km; 350 ascending & 1300m descending
- Day 3: Ride from Silandro to Merano ; 38 km - 105 ascending & 470m descent
- Day 4: Ride from Merano to Caldaro via Bolzano ; 47.5km rolling 340m Ascending & 475m decent
- Day 5: Ride from Caldaro to Trento ; 53km rolling 295m ascending & 325m decent
- Day 6: Ride from Trento to Riva del Garda ; 48 km rolling; 150m ascent & 500m descent
- Day 7: Arrivederci Riva del Garda!
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Italy - Dolomites to Lake Garda 6 Nights Cycling
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayApr 27, 2019from Silandro7 DaysFridayMay 3, 2019to Verona10+ seats left$53USD $1,273
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Silandro7 DaysSaturdayMay 4, 2019to Verona10+ seats left$53USD $1,273
- MondayApr 29, 2019from Silandro7 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Verona10+ seats left$53USD $1,273
- TuesdayApr 30, 2019from Silandro7 DaysMondayMay 6, 2019to Verona10+ seats left$53USD $1,273
- WednesdayMay 1, 2019from Silandro7 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to Verona10+ seats left$53USD $1,273
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Silandro7 DaysWednesdayMay 8, 2019to Verona10+ seats left$53USD $1,273
- FridayMay 3, 2019from Silandro7 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Verona10+ seats left$53USD $1,273
- SaturdayMay 4, 2019from Silandro7 DaysFridayMay 10, 2019to Verona10+ seats left$53USD $1,273
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Silandro7 DaysSaturdayMay 11, 2019to Verona10+ seats left$53USD $1,273
- MondayMay 6, 2019from Silandro7 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Verona10+ seats left$53USD $1,273
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Silandro is the starting point and Verona is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 March 2019 the full payment of $1,273 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1273 for Italy - Dolomites to Lake Garda 6 Nights Cycling, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Silandro (Italy)
- 21 km
- Burgeis (Italy)
- 1 km
- Clusio (Italy)
- 3 km
- Glorenza (Italy)
- 12 km
- Lasa (Italy)
- 6 km
- Schlanders (Italy)
- 18 km
- Naturns (Italy)
- 12 km
- Merano (Italy)
- 25 km
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 12 km
- Caldaro (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,273 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,224 tours in Europe
- covered by 330 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Italy - Dolomites to Lake Garda 6 Nights Cycling via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 18 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy - Dolomites to Lake Garda 6 Nights Cycling