Italy – Dolomites to Lake Garda 6 Nights Cycling
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 11:10:47
- Our saving
- US $ 1,166
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Verona! With the bicycle tour Italy – Dolomites to Lake Garda 6 Nights Cycling, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Verona, Italy and 14 other destinations in Italy. Italy – Dolomites to Lake Garda 6 Nights Cycling includes accommodation in a hotel as well as meals and more.
- Rather Poor
- MEMikeWritten on October 6, 20174.0 - GoodThe Dolomite trip is outstanding and is as advertised. Although a net downhill there are intermittent small hills to climb during the ride. The first day you think you are in the movie "Sound of Music" because the scenery is very much like that in the movie. The area is known as the Little Tyrol and German is the first language of this northern region of Italy. The ride actually starts at the Austrian/Italian border at about 5,000 feet so dress appropriately. The route is almost exclusively on a bike path, much of which an old rail line and runs through miles and miles of apple orchards, the likes of which we have never seen. We don't like biking in traffic so we were pleased to be on a route that avoided cars most of the time. Besides the scenery some highlights for us were the Promenade in Merano, Lake Caldero and Lake Garda. We suggest arriving at Merano and Caldero early enough to enjoy what they have to offer before embarking the next day. We would even stay in Lake Caldero for an extra day if we did this ride again. After we ended our ride at Riva del Garda we stayed there for an extra day and did not regret it. We then took a ferry to the south end of the lake and stayed in Sirmione for three days, even renting bikes for a day ride on the east side of the lake.Show detailed ratings
- RERandiWritten on September 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentDolomites to Lake Garda Tour .... Best Vacation Ever!!! This was our first trip with Pure Adventures and the trip exceeded all of our expectations Everything was well organized and Tullia did an awesome job with the orientation. Northern Italy is beautiful! The bike trails were in excellent condition and the views while cycling were spectacular. Picture cycling along the bike path with apple orchards on one side, vineyards on the other with the mountains surrounding you, it was breathtaking! About 85% of this trip was on dedicated bike paths. The towns we stayed in along the way were very quaint. We especially enjoyed Merano and Trento as well as Riva del Garda.Show detailed ratings
- JVJoiWritten on June 25, 20174.5 - ExcellentWe really liked it. The bike path was clearly marked, the only problems we had were trying to find our hotels in the towns. The directions provided did not have street names and we most often resorted to Google maps to find our accommodations. Having ride on gpx files would have helped. Seenery was beautiful, people friendly. This ride could be done by novice our riders not very strong. The only climb all week was from Rovereto too lake Garda. There were several gondola rides available right next to the bike path. Great tripShow detailed ratings
- PPaulWritten on June 17, 20174.0 - GoodFun easy ride through beautiful scenery along well pave bicycle only paths. Running along the river the trail is mostly downhill and runs near small villages and towns where we could stop and grab a bite to eat.Show detailed ratings
- SESandraWritten on October 6, 20164.0 - GoodThe trip was amazing!! Everything was very good organized and all the staff and hotels wonderful!!Show detailed ratings
- CMConsueloWritten on September 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip on the Dolomites was excellent, the landscape beautiful especially the first two days, the upgrade of the hotel was a highlight. Everything worked out very good.Show detailed ratings
- HHeatherWritten on August 18, 20162.5 - AverageThe start of the tour was not what we expected! Our meeting with your person on the ground was very unorganised!! We weren't given a bike fit our bikes in fact our bikes weren't even there when we had our first meeting they had been put on the wrong trailer!! We had to wait for people to get out of bed and have breakfast before we could start our first day of riding and we felt like we were given very brief information and sent on our way. No bag tags were ever given to us for our luggage and our bags were sent to another hotel one day!! I felt your tour was not very organised and no one cared!!Show detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewDear Heather, thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We are not happy to read your comments, but now we know and we can discuss your experience with our local outfitter partners who supply these services about which you didn't appreciate. Its so important to hear from our travelers so we can work on and fix problems when they arise. Our staff will be in contact with you privately and with some feedback after discussions with our Italy partners. Thanks again for your time to let us know!
- GCGinaWritten on August 11, 20163.0 - AverageNorthern Italy, the Dolomites, has a fabulous bike (and hiking) infrastructure that makes for safe and pleasurable biking in a beautiful part of the world.Show detailed ratings
- SCSteveWritten on June 26, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe tour was Outstanding. The scenery was wonderful. The hotels were perfect and the cycling was great fun. We can't wait for our next tour!Show detailed ratings
- MikeWritten on October 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe had a great experience from start to finish with Pure Adventures. Everything went smoothly and the trip was beautiful and fantastic! I would definitely book with them again. We've done 5 cycling vacations in Europe and this was one of the best!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Italy – Dolomites to Lake Garda 6 Nights Cycling
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Verona7 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Verona10+ seats left$49USD $1,166
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Verona7 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to Verona10+ seats left$49USD $1,166
- SaturdayJun 23, 2018from Verona7 DaysFridayJun 29, 2018to Verona10+ seats left$49USD $1,166
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Verona7 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to Verona10+ seats left$51USD $1,212
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Verona7 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Verona10+ seats left$51USD $1,212
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Verona7 DaysFridayJul 20, 2018to Verona10+ seats left$51USD $1,212
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Verona7 DaysFridayJul 27, 2018to Verona10+ seats left$51USD $1,212
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Verona7 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Verona10+ seats left$51USD $1,212
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Verona7 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Verona10+ seats left$51USD $1,212
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Verona7 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Verona10+ seats left$51USD $1,212
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Verona.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,166 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1166 for Italy – Dolomites to Lake Garda 6 Nights Cycling, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 363 km.
- Verona (Italy)
- 145 km
- Burgeis (Italy)
- 1 km
- Clusio (Italy)
- 3 km
- Glorenza (Italy)
- 12 km
- Lasa (Italy)
- 6 km
- Schlanders (Italy)
- 18 km
- Naturns (Italy)
- 12 km
- Merano (Italy)
- 25 km
- Bolzano (Italy)
- 12 km
- Caldaro (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,166 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Italy – Dolomites to Lake Garda 6 Nights Cycling via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 10 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy – Dolomites to Lake Garda 6 Nights Cycling