Italy - Piedmont Wine Country Cycling
- Our saving
- US $ 1,507
- Rather Poor
- SSuzanneLevanasWritten on July 9, 20185.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip in Piedmont! Pure Adventures was the only travel company that could customize the trip to meet our time constraints. The itinerary, support, accommodation....everything was terrific!Show detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Suzanne! Glad we could customize for you and help you out during the trip! We hope to have you back on a future tour!
- SStephenWritten on March 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
In 2017 I had the pleasure of riding 2 self-guided tours in Italy arranged by Pure Adventures (Tuscany and Piedmont). Everything was very well organized and the locations were absolutely gorgeous. The folks that I worked with in the US prior to departure... Read more
- JTjamesWritten on September 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very well organized both before trip and meeting with tour guide.Each daily route very well described and GPS worked very well.This was a tough trip with lots of hills but we knew that beforehand and trained all summer.We averaged 80 km a day,with very... Read more
- MWMichalelWritten on October 1, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
For the price we paid, the tour was exactly what we expected with the exception of the guide support (for which we paid extra). The accommodations which we upgraded were amazing. The routes were generally well planned although some limited parts were not... Read more
- JHJohnWritten on September 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our trip to the Piedmont area of northern Italy was wonderful from start to finish!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival in your 4 star Torino Hotel
- Day 2: Orientation, Bike tour to Saluzzo 62km +349m
- Day 3: Saluzzo - La Morra 62.8 km, +467m
- Day 4: La Morra loop (via Barolo e Fontanafredda) 39km., +640m
- Day 5: La Morra - Cortemilia 45km, +842m
- Day 6: Cortemilia - Acqui Terme 42km, +584m
- Day 7: Acqui loop 56km, +1000m (or rest day)
- Day 8: Departure day
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Terence, 72 years old31st October 2018
Italy - Piedmont Wine Country Cycling
- WednesdayNov 21, 2018from Torino8 DaysWednesdayNov 28, 2018to Torino10+ seats left$47USD $1,507
- ThursdayNov 22, 2018from Torino8 DaysThursdayNov 29, 2018to Torino10+ seats left$47USD $1,507
- FridayNov 23, 2018from Torino8 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Torino10+ seats left$47USD $1,507
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Torino8 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Torino10+ seats left$47USD $1,507
- SundayNov 25, 2018from Torino8 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Torino10+ seats left$47USD $1,507
- MondayNov 26, 2018from Torino8 DaysMondayDec 3, 2018to Torino10+ seats left$47USD $1,507
- TuesdayNov 27, 2018from Torino8 DaysTuesdayDec 4, 2018to Torino10+ seats left$47USD $1,507
- WednesdayNov 28, 2018from Torino8 DaysWednesdayDec 5, 2018to Torino10+ seats left$47USD $1,507
- ThursdayNov 29, 2018from Torino8 DaysThursdayDec 6, 2018to Torino10+ seats left$47USD $1,507
- FridayNov 30, 2018from Torino8 DaysFridayDec 7, 2018to Torino10+ seats left$47USD $1,507
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Torino.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2019 the full payment of $1,507 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1507 for Italy - Piedmont Wine Country Cycling, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Torino (Italy)
- 68 km
- La Morra (Italy)
- 3 km
- Barolo (Italy)
- 29 km
- Bubbio (Italy)
- 27 km
- Asti (Italy)
- 33 km
- Torino (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,507 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,444 tours in Europe
- covered by 271 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Italy - Piedmont Wine Country Cycling via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy - Piedmont Wine Country Cycling