Italy - Piedmont Wine Country Cycling
- Our saving
- US $ 1,634
- Rather Poor
- SSuzanneLevanasWritten on July 9, 20185.0 - Excellent
Fantastic trip in Piedmont! Pure Adventures was the only travel company that could customize the trip to meet our time constraints. The itinerary, support, accommodation....everything was terrific!Show detailed ratingsPure Adventures commented on this reviewThanks Suzanne! Glad we could customize for you and help you out during the trip! We hope to have you back on a future tour!
- SStephenWritten on March 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
In 2017 I had the pleasure of riding 2 self-guided tours in Italy arranged by Pure Adventures (Tuscany and Piedmont). Everything was very well organized and the locations were absolutely gorgeous. The folks that I worked with in the US prior to departure... Read more
- JTjamesWritten on September 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Very well organized both before trip and meeting with tour guide.Each daily route very well described and GPS worked very well.This was a tough trip with lots of hills but we knew that beforehand and trained all summer.We averaged 80 km a day,with very... Read more
- MWMichalelWritten on October 1, 20164.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
For the price we paid, the tour was exactly what we expected with the exception of the guide support (for which we paid extra). The accommodations which we upgraded were amazing. The routes were generally well planned although some limited parts were not... Read more
- JHJohnWritten on September 20, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our trip to the Piedmont area of northern Italy was wonderful from start to finish!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival in your 4 star Torino Hotel
- Day 2: Orientation, Bike tour to Saluzzo 62km +349m
- Day 3: Saluzzo - La Morra 62.8 km, +467m
- Day 4: La Morra loop (via Barolo e Fontanafredda) 39km., +640m
- Day 5: La Morra - Cortemilia 45km, +842m
- Day 6: Cortemilia - Acqui Terme 42km, +584m
- Day 7: Acqui loop 56km, +1000m (or rest day)
- Day 8: Departure day
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Iris19th January 2019
Italy - Piedmont Wine Country Cycling
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- MondayApr 1, 2019from Torino8 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Torino10+ seats left$68USD $1,634
- TuesdayApr 2, 2019from Torino8 DaysTuesdayApr 9, 2019to Torino10+ seats left$68USD $1,634
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Torino8 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to Torino10+ seats left$68USD $1,634
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Torino8 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Torino10+ seats left$68USD $1,634
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Torino8 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to Torino10+ seats left$68USD $1,634
- SaturdayApr 6, 2019from Torino8 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Torino10+ seats left$68USD $1,634
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Torino8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Torino10+ seats left$68USD $1,634
- MondayApr 8, 2019from Torino8 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Torino10+ seats left$68USD $1,634
- TuesdayApr 9, 2019from Torino8 DaysTuesdayApr 16, 2019to Torino10+ seats left$68USD $1,634
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Torino8 DaysWednesdayApr 17, 2019to Torino10+ seats left$68USD $1,634
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Torino.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Pure Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 March 2019 the full payment of $1,634 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1634 for Italy - Piedmont Wine Country Cycling, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Pure Adventures will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Pure Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Torino (Italy)
- 68 km
- La Morra (Italy)
- 3 km
- Barolo (Italy)
- 29 km
- Bubbio (Italy)
- 27 km
- Asti (Italy)
- 33 km
- Torino (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,634 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,329 tours in Europe
- covered by 336 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Italy - Piedmont Wine Country Cycling via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Italy - Piedmont Wine Country Cycling