Cycling Poland to Slovakia
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 3,443
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Krakow and end in Poprad! With the bicycle tour Cycling Poland to Slovakia, you have a 13 day tour package taking you through Krakow, Poland and 5 other destinations in Europe. Cycling Poland to Slovakia includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours:Write a review
- Sue's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentWe participated in the tour from Regensburg, Germany to Vienna, Austria in July-August, 2017. This was an amazing advent... Read more
- Linda Myers's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentWe just completed the Austria/Slovenia plus Ljubljana trip. It was a wonderful trip in a hidden gem of a country. Stunni... Read more
- L. Smith's review about another ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentMy husband and I have taken several cycling vacations and have used different companies. Tours with ExperiencePlus have... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Tour begins in Krakow
- Day 2: Bicycle from Krakow to Mszana Dolna
- Day 3: Mszana Dolna to Červený Kláštor
- Day 4: Bicycle from Červený Kláštor to Stara Lubovna
- Day 5: Stara Lubovna - Spišské Podhradie
- Day 6: Spišské Podhradie - Levoca
- Day 7: Levoca - Poprad
- Day 8: Tour ends today in Poprad, Slovakia.
- Day 9: Arrive in Monopoli and test ride to ruins of Egnazia
- Day 10: Kayaking through the Terraba Mangrove Forest
- Day 11: Bicycling to Uvita
- Day 12: Kayaking through the Terraba Mangrove Forest
- Day 13: Bicycling to Uvita
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Cycling Poland to Slovakia
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Krakow13 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Poprad10+ seats left$107USD $3,443
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Poland and Slovakia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Krakow is the starting point and Poprad is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $3,443 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3443 for Cycling Poland to Slovakia, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 173 km.
- Krakow (Poland)
- 44 km
- Mszana Dolna (Poland)
- 60 km
- Stara Lubovna (Slovakia)
- 34 km
- Spisske Podhradie (Slovakia)
- 12 km
- Levoca (Slovakia)
- 22 km
- Poprad (Slovakia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,443 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Cycling Poland to Slovakia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours