Rome 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route
- Our saving
- US $ 309
- +6 Destinations
- Amalfi Coast
- Boat around the stunning Isle of Capri
- Enjoy local limoncello and pizza
- Explore spectacular cliff-hanging villages
- Discover the famous ruins of Pompeii
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DHDanielWritten on June 26, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is definitely the best way to do the Amalfi Coast if you are 25 and under. The entire itinerary allows you to hit all of the highlights of the region but without any of the hassle of putting the itinerary together yourself. I am two years out of... Read more
- AWalyssaWritten on April 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I liked that I didn’t have to plan anything out really and everything was done for me and I liked that everyone was super friendly
- CCatWritten on October 2, 20163.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I do not recommend this tour for solo travellers! I came alone to find that the whole tour is filled with American college students who all knew each other. (Which this tour is aimed at but was not advertised anywhere. If I had known that I would've not... Read more
- TaylorWritten on April 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Erin Stegman was absolutely amazing. Erin has the personality to make strangers feel like life long friends. This personality trait made our trip phenomanal because even though Erin was in charge of so many people, she was able to give everyone the personal... Read more
- AmyWritten on April 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Scott is so much fun and energetic!
- AlexandraWritten on April 7, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Scott and Gianni were AMAZING tour guides! The trip was very laid-back and fun. We felt like true Italians because they knew exactly where to take us for the best views, food and wine!!
- ShruthiWritten on April 4, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing time! Scott is the best tour guide and it's an amazing place! Definitely recommend it :)
- MichelangeloWritten on March 19, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did a day trip to Naples and I absolutely loved it! Erin was such a great tour guide and she made everyone feel super comfortable and made sure we all had a great time!
- MOMichaelWritten on March 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Gary knows everyone in the amalfi coast it seemed and hangin out with him for the weekend made me feel like a VIP traveler since I got so much special treatment and discounts from knowing Gary. Guy is the man!
- KKatieWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Gary was the best. He was super helpful and it helped a lot that he spoke such great Italian!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Included Activities
- Optional Activities
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Why We Travel
- The Amalfi Coast
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Amalfi Coast with Bus2alps
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does this tour end?
The tour ends in Rome, upon your arrival at Roma Termini station, and is scheduled to arrive back at 6 pm depending on external factors.
is there a hotel list available?
We are unable to confirm a hotel list for this tour as the operator uses a variety of accommodations based on roomate requests. A set hotel list will be confirmed during the week of departure, once the rooming is finalised. Accommodation on this tour will be in highly rated hostels.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour departs Rome from the Termini train station at 8 pm and you will have to be there at least 20 minutes prior to departure. The meeting point is in front of the Nike Store. You will then travel to the Amalfi Coast by private, luxury coach bus with A/C, DVD, and bathroom and upon arrival to the Amalfi Coast, you will immediately check into the accommodation. Your 4-day adventure has officially started!
Guides who have led this tour
- "Life long traveler and advocate. I'm originally from New York living on and off abroad around 7 years...."
- "Graduated from Penn State University in 2012 when I moved to Italy to live the dream guiding American..."
- "A young buck in the tour guiding game. Devilishly handsome. Sharp-witted. Good at puzzles."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
Rome 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayMar 21, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayMar 24, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$6USD $309
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayMar 31, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$6USD $309
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayApr 7, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$6USD $309
- ThursdayApr 11, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$6USD $309Based on Full Package
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$6USD $309
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$6USD $309
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$6USD $309
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$6USD $309
- ThursdayMay 23, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$6USD $309
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$6USD $309
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 February 2019 the full payment of $309 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $309 for Rome 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 226 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 33 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 9 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 9 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 17 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 211 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $309 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,094 tours in Europe
- covered by 310 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route