Rome 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route
- Our saving
- US $ 244
- +6 Destinations
- Amalfi Coast
- Boat around the stunning Isle of Capri
- Enjoy local limoncello and pizza
- Explore spectacular cliff-hanging villages
- Discover the famous ruins of Pompeii
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ferry
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Included Activities
- Optional Activities
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MichelleWritten on June 13, 20193.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
I would have like it if the guides actually stuck with us, we were a small group of 10 or so and they pointed out a few things and went their separate ways. I also thought some of the guided tours would be with people who are very familiar with the area... Read moreReview collected by Bus2alps
- SabrineWritten on June 12, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The whole trip was just fantastic. Highly recommend.Review collected by Bus2alps
- SamWritten on June 10, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was great, I was a solo traveller going into it and found it easy to get along with everyone on the trip. The trip itself was great. Positives were the cruise around Capri, the chairlift in Capri, the cruise to Positano, the night at the English... Read moreReview collected by Bus2alps
- DHDanielWritten on June 26, 20185.0 - Excellent
This is definitely the best way to do the Amalfi Coast if you are 25 and under. The entire itinerary allows you to hit all of the highlights of the region but without any of the hassle of putting the itinerary together yourself. I am two years out of... Read moreShow detailed ratingsBus2alps commented on this reviewThanks for taking the time to write us a review! We are also thrilled to know the variety of guides you have had on your trips were all professional, kind, informative people who are passionate about helping our passengers get the most out of their experiences. All of the Bus2Alps' employees are passionate about making traveling accessible to anyone of any age who joins our trips. We hope to see you on another Bus2alps trip soon!
- AWalyssaWritten on April 8, 20184.5 - Excellent
I liked that I didn’t have to plan anything out really and everything was done for me and I liked that everyone was super friendlyShow detailed ratingsBus2alps commented on this reviewThanks for your feedback, Alyssa! One of our goals is to ensure your travel is both enjoyable and stress-free, so we're so glad to hear you had that experience. We hope to see you on one of our tours again soon!
- CCatWritten on October 2, 20163.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
I do not recommend this tour for solo travellers! I came alone to find that the whole tour is filled with American college students who all knew each other. (Which this tour is aimed at but was not advertised anywhere. If I had known that I would've not... Read more
- TaylorWritten on April 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Erin Stegman was absolutely amazing. Erin has the personality to make strangers feel like life long friends. This personality trait made our trip phenomanal because even though Erin was in charge of so many people, she was able to give everyone the personal... Read more
- AmyWritten on April 9, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Scott is so much fun and energetic!
- AlexandraWritten on April 7, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Scott and Gianni were AMAZING tour guides! The trip was very laid-back and fun. We felt like true Italians because they knew exactly where to take us for the best views, food and wine!!
- ShruthiWritten on April 4, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Amazing time! Scott is the best tour guide and it's an amazing place! Definitely recommend it :)
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does this tour end?
The tour ends in Rome, upon your arrival at Roma Termini station, and is scheduled to arrive back at 6 pm depending on external factors.
is there a hotel list available?
We are unable to confirm a hotel list for this tour as the operator uses a variety of accommodations based on roomate requests. A set hotel list will be confirmed during the week of departure, once the rooming is finalised. Accommodation on this tour will be in highly rated hostels.
When and where does the tour start?
This tour departs Rome from the Termini train station at 8 pm and you will have to be there at least 20 minutes prior to departure. The meeting point is in front of the Nike Store. You will then travel to the Amalfi Coast by private, luxury coach bus with A/C, DVD, and bathroom and upon arrival to the Amalfi Coast, you will immediately check into the accommodation. Your 4-day adventure has officially started!
- Main Page Video
- Why We Travel
- The Amalfi Coast
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Amalfi Coast with Bus2alps
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
Guides who have led this tour
- "Life long traveler and advocate. I'm originally from New York living on and off abroad around 7 years...."
- "Graduated from Penn State University in 2012 when I moved to Italy to live the dream guiding American..."
- "A young buck in the tour guiding game. Devilishly handsome. Sharp-witted. Good at puzzles."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
Rome 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$7USD $325
- ThursdaySep 5, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundaySep 8, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$6USD $304
- ThursdaySep 12, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$6USD $304
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$7USD $325
- ThursdaySep 26, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$7USD $325
- ThursdayOct 3, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayOct 6, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$5USD $244
- ThursdayOct 10, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayOct 13, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$7USD $325
- ThursdayOct 17, 2019from Rome4 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Rome0 seats leftUSD $0Sold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 20 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 20 October 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Bus2alps. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Bus2alps. Please familiarise yourself with the Bus2alps payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2alps tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Rome (Italy)
- 226 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 33 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 9 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 9 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 17 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 211 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $244 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,723 tours in Europe
- covered by 573 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 19 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route