Rome 2 The Amalfi Coast Long Weekend- Blue Route
- Our saving
- US $ 418
- +11 Destinations
- Amalfi Coast
- Live in true Mediterranean style
- Take a private boat tour of the island of Capri
- Jump off the cliffs in the Blue Grotto
- Wonder through the ruins of Pompeii
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- JCJamieWritten on June 25, 20155.0 - ExcellentGary is much more than a guide. He's a confident, fixer, expert, and great person. I would recommend Gary to anyone in the world. He has a knack of knowing the local culture and sharing it with the entire group. His leadership benefits the entire trip!Show detailed ratings
- ABAllisonWritten on April 6, 20155.0 - ExcellentGary knew more about Naples than anyone! It was so cool that he lived there. Gary was the best guide I've ever had!!!Show detailed ratings
- AshleyWritten on March 25, 20154.0 - GoodMarlee is a wonderful guide! She is someone you can talk to about any city who has restaurant recommendations and advice about where to go. In Versailles, she recommended the best crepes I've had in my life. Marlee is a friendly and happy person who makes the transition to abroad life easy. Seeing her on the streets is one of the best parts of the day!Show detailed ratings
- HeatherWritten on March 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentINCREDIBLE .......... Gary is like no other tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- GregWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe trip was amazing. Gary made it truly a life highlight. He was knowledgable, personable, responsible and fun!!! I would recommend a trip to Europe if only to take this trip with Gary and fly homeShow detailed ratings
- LynnWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentFrom the time I arrived in Rome for my study abroad until the time I left three and half months later, Erin was a tremendous help. She assisted me on the how-tos as a novice traveller in Europe. Each time I travelled with her (over three times and three different trips), she was passionate, considerate, and knowledgable. She kept everyone on task and had patience with giving everyone information on the tours the agenda. She was knowledgable about the logistics of the tours as well as how to make the most out of the trip.Show detailed ratings
- CECyrusWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentErin was beyond awesome from the beginning at our start point at the train station in Rome. My girlfriend and I were spending 2 months in Europe, and the Bus2Alps weekend with Erin as our guide was by far the best experience we had. Mind you we had hit places like Munich, Frankfurt, the Nurburgring, Mountain peaks in Lucerne, Interlaken, Luxembourg, London, and even Alanya, Turkey. She ran a tight ship and an extremely organized operation while making it a truly fun and memorable experience, all with a smile on her face the whole time! Capri, Positano, Sorrento, Mt. Vesuvius and the bus rides were all 5 stars. She was on top of things the whole time, patiently and enthusiastically answering everyone's questions, and ensuring everyone was where they should be at all times. Leaving Positano we ran out of busses and I was sure we were stranded, but Erin had it under control in the blink of an eye; a bus was there to take us back to the hostel before we knew it!Show detailed ratings
- HhugoWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentTook a trip to the Amalfi coast with Bus2alps and I was lucky enough to have Gary as my guide. He is a very passionate guy, especially about the area we were going through (Naples and the Amalfi). He had great recommendations for food throughout, especially the wicked lemon tagliatelle we got on Capri. He could answer all the questions we had and also is a pretty hilarious guy which helped us all out. Relaxed, funny and knowledgeable, I could not have asked for a better guide and a better time. Cheers!Show detailed ratings
- RrubellitelWritten on March 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentGary is super friendly and is very enthusiastic about showing us the best of Amalfi. He's a very good communicator and indeed a genius polyglot! Knowledgeable, engaging and fun to be with, he's the kind of guide that you'll miss after the trip.Show detailed ratings
- OliviaWritten on March 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentAmalfi was breathtaking, and Gary definitely made the experience that much better. An incredible guide and person! Couldn't imagine it being a better trip!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Included Activities
- Optional Activities
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Why We Travel
- The Amalfi Coast
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Amalfi Coast with Bus2alps
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What time is the meet up in Rome?
The start time for this tour is 20:00 pm at the Rome Termini train station. Please note that the joining information is subject to change and the final details would be included in your final trip documents.
What is the age range for this trip?
Bus2Alps is a tour operator that caters to the need of young travellers between 18 to 20 year olds. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
Can you give me a little information about the accommodation?
Bus2alps stays in top-rated hostels in all of our destinations so you can expect a fun, safe and clean environment. Hostels offer a vibrant, youthful atmosphere that allows you to kick back, relax and have a great time. The dormitory style rooms provide you with the opportunity to room with all of your friends instead of having to split up, or make new friends with other members of our group. The rooms are private to Bus2alps customers so that you can feel safe and comfortable at all times.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Life long traveler and advocate. I'm originally from New York living on and off abroad around 7 years...."
- ""Eat well and travel often." It's as simple as that. I love to travel, love to eat... and love..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Carlos4th June 2018
Rome 2 The Amalfi Coast Long Weekend- Blue Route
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Rome5 DaysMondayApr 22, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$9USD $418
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from Rome5 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Rome10+ seats left$9USD $418
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $418 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $418 for Rome 2 The Amalfi Coast Long Weekend- Blue Route, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Rome (Italy)
- 214 km
- Amalfi coast (Italy)
- 16 km
- Grotta Azzurra (Italy)
- 1 km
- Anacapri (Italy)
- 1 km
- Monte Solaro (Italy)
- 16 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 9 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 9 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 17 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 11 km
- Parco Nazionale del Vesuvio (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $418 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,367 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome 2 The Amalfi Coast Long Weekend- Blue Route via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome 2 The Amalfi Coast Long Weekend- Blue Route