Florence 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Anonymous "This trip was fantastic. We had over 170 students who went along with us and it only took 5 guides to run the trip. Every guide was helpful and personable. The trip itself went to the greatest places imaginable (Capri, Positano, and Pompeii). One suggestion: make sure you stay in Seven Hostel. By far the greatest place, with some amazing views from the roof terrace. Our last night there we had peo..."
- +6 Destinations
- Amalfi Coast
Start and end in Florence! With the coach/bus tour Florence 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route, you have a 4 day tour package taking you through Florence, Italy and 5 other destinations in Italy. Florence 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MollyWritten on March 23, 20154.5 - ExcellentMarlee was an outstanding tour guide!! I had to arrive a day late to the tour but she told me exactly what I needed to do and where to go in order to meet up with the group. She was more than accommodating and very personable. She really made the trip worth wild.Show detailed ratings
- MMaryWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentJarrett is an outstanding guide and we were lucky that we were able to have him as a guide on our trip to the Amalfi Coast. Jarrett made the trip a lot of fun, gave everyone great recommendations of things to do/places to eat and was always willing to help. This was my favorite trip during my time spent abroad. Jarrett is an excellent guide and helped make my trip to the Amalfi Coast a great experience.Show detailed ratings
- EricaWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentI went on five different bus2alps trips and I had Jarrett Nixon as my tour guide for 4 of them. He was so helpful and accommodating, answering everyone's repetitive questions. He maintained a respectful demeanor but was the friendliest tour guide I had. Bus2alps is lucky to have Jarrett apart of their team. Without him and bus2alps I wouldn't have had such an amazing study abroad experienceShow detailed ratings
- PPatrickWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentMy weekend trip to Amalfi Coast was by far one of the greatest weekends of my life thanks to Tyler. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about any questions we had that weekend. It is safe to say that he made my study abroad experience a lot more memorable with his presence and guidance.Show detailed ratings
- AustinWritten on March 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis was a super rad weekend with some really amazing people. A huge thank you to Tyler for convincing us to make the trip and showing us more than the main tourist attractions, before we knew it he had us on a private boat and the open water. Thanks m8Show detailed ratings
- AleeWritten on March 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentTyler was such a great guide one of my favorites at bus2alps! He's so funny and always has a smile on his face. I would definitely recommend traveling with Tyler if you can!Show detailed ratings
- ToriWritten on March 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentEven in not so great weather, every place we visited looked like it came out of a dream. Gorgeous places, great tour guides, and good accommodations!Show detailed ratings
- AnonymousWritten on July 7, 20144.5 - ExcellentThis trip was fantastic. We had over 170 students who went along with us and it only took 5 guides to run the trip. Every guide was helpful and personable. The trip itself went to the greatest places imaginable (Capri, Positano, and Pompeii). One suggestion: make sure you stay in Seven Hostel. By far the greatest place, with some amazing views from the roof terrace. Our last night there we had people from every other accommodation come to the Hostel because it was such a good place. Great DJ, decent inexpensive food, and the amenities were terrific.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Detailed Itinerary
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Included Activities
- Optional Activities
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Why We Travel
- The Amalfi Coast
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Graduated from Penn State University in 2012 when I moved to Italy to live the dream guiding American..."
- ""Eat well and travel often." It's as simple as that. I love to travel, love to eat... and love..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Florence.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2Alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Florence 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2Alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2Alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 958 km.
- Florence (Italy)
- 445 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 33 km
- Capri (Italy)
- 15 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 9 km
- Positano (Italy)
- 10 km
- Amalfi (Italy)
- 15 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 430 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Florence 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 8 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Florence 2 The Amalfi Coast- Blue Route