Rome 2 The Northern Loop
- Our saving
- US $ 791
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Amazing vista of Prague from the Clock Tower
- Massive, eclectic Berlin night scene
- Heineken, provocative Amsterdam nightlife
- Magnificent cobblestone square in Brussels
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on March 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentMarlee was the best guide ever! super informative, very helpful and friendly. Tried to teach me some italian. We will be friends foreverrrrrrrrShow detailed ratings
- ZachWritten on March 23, 20155.0 - ExcellentWhere to begin....let's just say if Marlee were leading a trip to the center of the sun, I would be the first to signup!!! She made the week so fun and she was always enthusiastic and upbeat. She is such an amazing person and so deserving of this award. Team Marlee forever!!!!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Included Activities
- Optional Activities
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Why We Travel
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- ""Eat well and travel often." It's as simple as that. I love to travel, love to eat... and love..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ivy30th July 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Rome 2 The Northern Loop
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayOct 18, 2018from Rome10 DaysSaturdayOct 27, 2018to RomeOnly 1 seat left$16USD $791
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Rome10 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Rome8 seats left$16USD $791
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Germany , Netherlands , Belgium and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Rome.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 December 2018 the full payment of $791 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $791 for Rome 2 The Northern Loop, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,347 km.
- Rome (Italy)
- 922 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 264 km
- Paris (France)
- 17 km
- Versailles (France)
- 1,114 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $791 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,383 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Rome 2 The Northern Loop via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Rome 2 The Northern Loop