Florence 2 The Northern Loop
- Our saving
- US $ 782
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Maddy "Erin was absolutely amazing throughout this entire trip. She made sure we all had an amazing experience and was so selfless throughout the whole experience. She was awesome and planned great activities for all of us as a group besides the pre-planned ones. We all grew super close throughout the trip and bonded over macaroons, a boat ride around the Eiffel tower and biking around Amsterdam. She was..."
- Michaelangelos David in Florence
- Checkpoint Charlie, Berlin Wall and Brandenberg Gate
- Red light district of Amsterdam
- Eiffel Tower and Champs Elysees in Paris
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
Start and end in Florence! With the discovery tour Florence 2 The Northern Loop, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Florence, Italy and 4 other destinations in Europe. Florence 2 The Northern Loop includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- MMaggieWritten on March 21, 20155.0 - ExcellentMarlee's contagious positivity and upbeat personality made the trip that much better! She was beyond knowledgeable and contined to reach out to all of us after the trip to help us plan other trips and navigate our new cityShow detailed ratings
- MMMeredithWritten on March 20, 20154.5 - ExcellentErin was unbelievably helpful and friendly throughout all of our Bus2Alps trips last spring. Her positivity and ability to accommodate all makes her one of the best leaders out there! We love you Erin!!Show detailed ratings
- KPKatherineWritten on March 20, 20155.0 - ExcellentErin was my first tour guide on my first trip from Florence to Interlaken and after that she had me hooked on traveling through Bus2Alps my entire semester abroad. She made every trip so fun and amazing. She guided us to all the best restaurants,tourists spots, night life and more. I always felt comfortable and overly excited when I was on a bus2alps trip with Erin. Erin is a major reason why my study abroad experience was as amazing as it was.She was my guide all over Europe and I was so lucky to have her. Her bubbly personality and care for every traveler showed every trip I was on. No one was better than her!Show detailed ratings
- KKKaylaWritten on March 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentThis was probably one of the best experiences I have ever had. Having Marlee as a tour guide really had an impact on my trip. She was very intuitive about the places we went and gave us some walking tours around the cities. I learned a lot more about each city than I thought I would, and it really helped open my eyes up to the places we went. She also had the bestowed of recommendations. I ate so much food, and it was absolutely delicious and reasonably priced. Marlee was also really fun to just hang out with and someon I easily could have a conversation with. I am so lucky to have had her as one of my tour guides. She really made my trip unforgettable.Show detailed ratings
- AmyWritten on March 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentThe spring break trip was the time of my life, and it's all thanks to Marlee! She had the best food recommendations in every place we went to and she told us great bars to hit as well. She was so friendly and showed us an amazing time!! She should win this contest!Show detailed ratings
- JJenWritten on March 18, 20155.0 - ExcellentMarlee was fantastic and I am so grateful to have had the chance to meet her. She should be EVERYONE'S tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- BridgetWritten on March 18, 2015Show detailed ratings5.0 - Excellent
- MaddyWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentErin was absolutely amazing throughout this entire trip. She made sure we all had an amazing experience and was so selfless throughout the whole experience. She was awesome and planned great activities for all of us as a group besides the pre-planned ones. We all grew super close throughout the trip and bonded over macaroons, a boat ride around the Eiffel tower and biking around Amsterdam. She was really responsible and fun at the same time which is virtually impossible but she managed to make it happen! Erin Rocks!! and the tour guides she managed were also beyond amazing!Show detailed ratings
- KelseyWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentErin was such an awesome guide! She had the answers to all my travel questions both before and during the trip. She's also very fun and enthusiastic which helped make the trip and a lot of the tours more exciting. I would definitely recommend the northern loop to future students abroad because it is one the best ways to see so much of Europe without spending your entire travel budget!Show detailed ratings
- AshleighWritten on March 17, 20155.0 - ExcellentBus2alps is the bomb dot com. And Tyler Young is fire. The best guide out there for real. If you ever need to know where to get a cheap massage in Prague or the yummiest chocolate cookies in Amsterdam or even just a buddy to share cheese fondue with in Paris, he's you're guy.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Included Activities
- Optional Activities
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Why We Travel
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is the age limit for this tour strict?
Bus2Alps is a student tour operator and their age restrictions are quite strict.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Graduated from Penn State University in 2012 when I moved to Italy to live the dream guiding American..."
- ""Eat well and travel often." It's as simple as that. I love to travel, love to eat... and love..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Florence 2 The Northern Loop
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Florence10 DaysSaturdayNov 3, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$16USD $782
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Germany , Netherlands and France
- KorunaCzech Republic
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Florence.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $782 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $782 for Florence 2 The Northern Loop, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,915 km.
- Florence (Italy)
- 742 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 280 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 577 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 430 km
- Paris (France)
- 887 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $782 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,374 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Florence 2 The Northern Loop via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 11 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Florence 2 The Northern Loop