Florence 2 Interlaken & Lake Como
Start and end in Florence! With the discovery tour Florence 2 Interlaken & Lake Como, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Florence, Italy and 3 other destinations in Europe. Florence 2 Interlaken & Lake Como includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- MichaelWritten on March 30, 20145.0 - ExcellentThe weekend in Switzerland was a blast and our tour guide did an amazing job. However the real problem came when having to deal with the management. After having my wallet for 5 weeks with a bunch of unresponsive emails I still have yet to see it. This is after they threw on a 14 euro posting fee and a mysterious 27 euro fee in which they don't know what it's for. In what I think is the most unprofessional and completely worthless customer service I have ever had to deal with I'm canceling my trip to Croatia because. I hope no one has to experience what I had to go through. Don't use this service.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Days 2 & 3
- Day 4
- Optional Activities
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Why We Travel
- Weekend in Interlaken
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Florence.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Florence 2 Interlaken & Lake Como, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 965 km.
- Florence (Italy)
- 419 km
- Interlaken (Switzerland)
- 91 km
- Zurich (Switzerland)
- 162 km
- Lake Como (Italy)
- 293 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,335 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Florence 2 Interlaken & Lake Como via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Florence 2 Interlaken & Lake Como