Florence 2 The French Riviera
Start and end in Florence! With the discovery tour Florence 2 The French Riviera, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Florence, Italy and 5 other destinations in Europe. Florence 2 The French Riviera includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- MehbubaWritten on May 22, 20141.0 - BadWe booked Florence 2 Cinque Terre day trip. They cancelled the tour by email, no phone call. Due to lack of internet connection while on the tour, we didn't even know it until the very last moment. All our plans had to be changed, hotel bookings were wasted and had to pay extra fare for last moment transportation. But they got away with it comfortably as it was included in their "Terms & Conditions" that they can cancel prior to 12 hours! 12 hours can no way be enough for cancellation notice. Horrible experience. Would strongly recommend everyone to reconsider this before booking any of their trips.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Optional Activities
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Bad by past passengers
GuideRated Bad by past passengers
MealsRated Bad by past passengers
TransportRated Bad by past passengers
- Main Page Video
- Why We Travel
- A Weekend on the French Riviera
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , France and Monaco
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Florence.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Florence 2 The French Riviera, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 699 km.
- Florence (Italy)
- 321 km
- Nice (France)
- 9 km
- Eze (France)
- 5 km
- Monaco (Monaco)
- 1 km
- Monte Carlo (Monaco)
- 14 km
- Nice (France)
- 17 km
- Antibes (France)
- 333 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Florence 2 The French Riviera via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Florence 2 The French Riviera