Sardinia Guided Cycle
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 56:28:10
- Our saving
- US $ 1,757
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in San Salvatore and end in Pula! With the bicycle tour Sardinia Guided Cycle, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through San Salvatore, Italy and 10 other destinations in Italy. Sardinia Guided Cycle is a small group tour that includes an expert guide and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ferry
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- Bob Fife's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentThe food was excellent. Thank you Erika and Christina. The captain and his first mate on the Ave Maria were excellent. T... Read more
- E Nikol's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent...nd Vicenza. A jam-packed itinerary that left me wanting more – thanks UTracks! Read more
- Loretta Lyons's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentI had such a wonderful time on this tour. I am not much of a cyclist and the cycling was tiring at times (possibly most... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive San Salvatore
- Day 2: Circular ride visiting the Phoenician ruins of Tharros (52km/32.5mi)
- Day 3: Transfer to Arborea, cycle to Arbus (46-54km/28.5-33.5mi)
- Day 4: Cross the Arbus Highland to Nebida (41km/25.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Portoscuso and visit the islands of San Pietro and Sant'Antioco (43km/26.5mi)
- Day 6: Cross back to the mainland and cycle to Sant'Anna Arresi (40km/25mi)
- Day 7: Peddle to Pula (57km/35.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2016
What is the average cycling distance per day?
The trip is a fantastic way to explore this beautiful island, with daily cycling of between 40km to 57km daily, all lead by one of our experienced guides.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sylvia22nd December 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Sardinia Guided Cycle
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayJun 2, 2018to Pula6 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Pula6 seats left$73USD $1,757Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- San Salvatore is the starting point and Pula is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $1,757 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1757 for Sardinia Guided Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 168 km.
- San Salvatore (Italy)
- 5 km
- Tharros (Italy)
- 17 km
- Arborea (Italy)
- 27 km
- Arbus (Italy)
- 28 km
- Nebida (Italy)
- 13 km
- Portoscuso (Italy)
- 9 km
- Carloforte (Italy)
- 3 km
- San Pietro Island (Italy)
- 18 km
- Sant'antioco (Italy)
- 18 km
- Sant'anna Arresi (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,757 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sardinia Guided Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,936 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours