Sardinia Guided Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,891
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ferry
- Travel style
Other reviews about UTracks:Write a review
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentGreat trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two mea... Read more
- Margrét Kristjánsdóttir's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - ExcellentExcellent week, will definitely go again.
- Janice Tedstone's review about another UTracks tour4.5 - ExcellentThis trip was very, very good. The bikes were of very good quality anf were weel-maintained. All the equipment provide... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cabras or San Salvatore Sinis
- Day 2: Circular ride visiting the Phoenician ruins of Tharros, then to Arborea (68km/42mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through the Costa Verde to Piscinas beach (46-54km/28.5-33.5mi)
- Day 4: Cross the Arbus Highland to Nebida (41km/25.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Portoscuso, ferry to Carloforte on Isola di San Pietro and continue to San Antioco and Calasetta (43km/26.5mi)
- Day 6: Cross back to the mainland and cycle to Anna Arresi (40km/25mi)
- Day 7: Peddle to Pula (57km/35.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average cycling distance per day?
The trip is a fantastic way to explore this beautiful island, with daily cycling of between 40km to 57km daily, all lead by one of our experienced guides.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- MaElma, 45 years old25th September 2018
Sardinia Guided Cycle
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Pula6 seats left$59USD $1,891Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Pula6 seats left$59USD $1,891Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Salvatore is the starting point and Pula is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $500 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $1,891 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1891 for Sardinia Guided Cycle, but the deposit of $500 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Salvatore (Italy)
- 5 km
- Tharros (Italy)
- 17 km
- Arborea (Italy)
- 27 km
- Arbus (Italy)
- 28 km
- Nebida (Italy)
- 13 km
- Portoscuso (Italy)
- 9 km
- Carloforte (Italy)
- 3 km
- San Pietro Island (Italy)
- 18 km
- Sant'antioco (Italy)
- 18 km
- Sant'anna Arresi (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,891 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sardinia Guided Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 23,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours