Sardinia Guided Cycle
- Our saving
- US $ 1,872
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Bicycle, Ferry
- Travel style
- Michelle Burkholder's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
I absolutely loved this tour. A great balance between hiking and climbing, amazing food, great wine, local specialties and activities, culture, history, (and more hiking!!) The airline lost my luggage, and Satva graciously handled all follow-up... Read more
- John Bretherton's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Great trip and anything is merely a comment on what could be better although it didn’t stop our enjoyment The two meals that were organised were at excellent venues but we had no idea as to what our voucher covered. One venue said choose anything and we... Read more
- DAPHNE PHUNG's review about another UTracks tour5.0 - Excellent
Wonderful bike and barge tour! We biked roughly 50k a day through the country side and small towns. Saw places that I would otherwise not see. Tour guide Rosanne did an excellent job keeping us moving each day. The people on the tour made it even more fun.... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive Cabras or San Salvatore Sinis
- Day 2: Circular ride visiting the Phoenician ruins of Tharros, then to Arborea (68km/42mi)
- Day 3: Cycle through the Costa Verde to Piscinas beach (46-54km/28.5-33.5mi)
- Day 4: Cross the Arbus Highland to Nebida (41km/25.5mi)
- Day 5: Cycle to Portoscuso, ferry to Carloforte on Isola di San Pietro and continue to San Antioco and Calasetta (43km/26.5mi)
- Day 6: Cross back to the mainland and cycle to Anna Arresi (40km/25mi)
- Day 7: Peddle to Pula (57km/35.5mi)
- Day 8: Trip concludes
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the average cycling distance per day?
The trip is a fantastic way to explore this beautiful island, with daily cycling of between 40km to 57km daily, all lead by one of our experienced guides.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
Sardinia Guided Cycle
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Pula6 seats left$78USD $1,872Based on Twin Share
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from San Salvatore8 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to Pula6 seats left$78USD $1,872Based on Twin Share
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Salvatore is the starting point and Pula is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this UTracks booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 June 2019 the full payment of $1,872 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1872 for Sardinia Guided Cycle, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and UTracks will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for UTracks tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Salvatore (Italy)
- 5 km
- Tharros (Italy)
- 17 km
- Arborea (Italy)
- 27 km
- Arbus (Italy)
- 28 km
- Nebida (Italy)
- 13 km
- Portoscuso (Italy)
- 9 km
- Carloforte (Italy)
- 3 km
- San Pietro Island (Italy)
- 18 km
- Sant'antioco (Italy)
- 18 km
- Sant'anna Arresi (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,872 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,845 tours in Europe
- covered by 481 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Sardinia Guided Cycle via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 25,248 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours