Hokkaido & Tohoku - 9 Days
- US $ 3,199
- +9 Destinations
- Northern Japan
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- LSLieveWritten on August 12, 20184.0 - GoodColin was good but a little talkative at times. Could have done with a little more free time between bus trips. Overall very enjoyableShow detailed ratings
- LLindaRobenhorstWritten on June 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentI didn’t expected to be that spectacular . The scenery was awesome. Our tour guide Juno was a experience & well mannered guide. Also, she has a very good singing voice, the hotels & food was just perfect!!!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on May 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentHokkaido tour , the hotels & meals, our tour guide being very helpful & knowledgeable , the people I travel with were great everything was great.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive in Sapporo
- Day 2: Otaru - Sapporo - Sakaimachi - Sapporo
- Day 3: Sapporo - Shiraoi - Noboribetsu Garden
- Day 4: Noboribetsu Onsen - Lake Toya -Hakodate
- Day 5: Yunokawa Onsen - Aomori - Lake Towada
- Day 6: Lake Towada
- Day 7: Towada Onsen - Morioka - Lake Tazawa ko - Kakunodate - Tsunagi Onsen
- Day 8: Tsunagi Onsen - Hiraizumi - Matsushima Bay
- Day 9: Matsushima Sendai Tokyo Narita (NRT) Board Flight After 4:30PM
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Sapporo is the starting point and Narita is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Super Value Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 December 2018 the full payment of $3,199 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3199 for Hokkaido & Tohoku - 9 Days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Super Value Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Super Value Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Sapporo (Japan)
- 33 km
- Otaru (Japan)
- 33 km
- Sapporo (Japan)
- 763 km
- Nagano (Japan)
- 611 km
- Hakodate (Japan)
- 106 km
- Aomori (Japan)
- 129 km
- Morioka (Japan)
- 145 km
- Matsushima (Japan)
- 23 km
- Sendai (Japan)
- 301 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,199 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,046 tours in Asia
- covered by 312 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Hokkaido & Tohoku - 9 Days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hokkaido & Tohoku - 9 Days