Japan Classics - 9 days
- US $ 3,399
- +6 Destinations
- Central Japan
- Join a sightseeing tour of Old Tokyo
- Relax with afternoon tea and enjoy Kaiseki dinner
- Visit the popular Golden Pavilion in Kyoto
- Travel by bullet train between Tokyo and Kyoto
- Roam through Osaka's largest shopping district
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- AAnonymousWritten on October 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentReally enjoyed the tour, we tried practically all kinds of transportation in Japan, and sampled many exotic food. On top of that got a real good overview of Japanese culture. Eriko is one of the best guides I've encountered. I truly recommend this tour.Show detailed ratings
- MMaribelSesonWritten on October 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentEriko Kimura was very organized. The tour fulfilled my expectations. The accommodations were first rate.Show detailed ratings
- PDPeterWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentReally the best time, super well organised, J was enthusiastic knowledgeable and friendly, and the accommodation was very niceShow detailed ratings
- LLiWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis is an excellent tour. Fantastic experience. I would like to repeat it.Show detailed ratings
- LGLevWritten on October 1, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent accommodations, very good meals variety and quality, very helpful tour guide JunkoShow detailed ratings
- LLindaMurataWritten on September 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent trip! A party of 8 was well taken care of by our guide. All transportation arrangements were made and rearranged when necessary. We didn't have to do anything! A big disappointment was the shabu shabu restaurant, service was bad (waiter was very sassy) and the restaurant was not very clean. All the other meals were excellent. When we are on our own, I would have appreciated a note that says the some of the recommended restaurants had a service fee. Very pleased with the meals that were served on the planned trip. We would gladly take another trip with Super Value.Show detailed ratings
- AFAtousaWritten on September 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentI am very pleased with overall experience. our guid lady name J was wonderful, friendly and informative. highly professional and caring.Show detailed ratings
- NNelsonWongWritten on August 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentA great tour and Miki, our tour guide, was so accommodating and organized that we never once felt treated less than a VIP on the trip. You see a lot on the tour but the pacing never felt rushed. It's a great introduction to popular parts of Japan and will whet your appetite to see more on your next visit!Show detailed ratings
- SBSoniaWritten on July 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentColin was amazing. We wouldn't have had such an excellent experience without his planning and knowledge.Show detailed ratings
- TRThicianaWritten on July 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was incredible! Everything was well organized, planned. The guide is fantastic.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive in Narita (NRT) or Haneda (HND) Airport, Tokyo
Start point Airport pickup is available for flights arriving Narita (NRT) from 12:30P-6:00P or Haneda (HND) from 1:00P-2:55P., Narita International Airport, 古込1, 成田市, 千葉県, Japan 12:30 - 18:00
- Day 2: Tokyo, Lake Kawaguchi, Hot Spring Hotel
- Day 3: Hot Spring Hotel, Lake Saiko, Kamakura, Tokyo
- Day 4: Tokyo
- Day 5: Tokyo Shinkansen (Bullet Train) -- Kyoto Biwako
- Day 6 Kyoto -- Gion
- Day 7 Kyoto
- Day 8 Nara -- Osaka
Day 9 Osaka (KIX) or (ITM) Next Destination
End point After breakfast, guests will be directed to the shuttle bus bound for flight departing from 9:00am-7:00pm (KIX) or 7:55am-2:45pm (ITM)., Osaka International Airport, 空港2丁目1, 伊丹市, 兵庫県, Japan 09:00 - 19:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Best of Japan with Super Value Tours
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
Super Value Tours have advised that there are no optional excursions available for this tour, as all their tours are all-inclusive in order to let their guests travel without worry.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour from the Imperial Osaka or Westin Osaka. The tour guide will direct you to take the shuttle bus bound for Itami or Kansai airport based on your departure time. Airport send off is available from 9 am to 7 pm to Kansai and from 7:55 am to 2:45 pm to Itami on the last day of the tour.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day so you can arrive at any time. However, an airport pickup is available for flights arriving in Narita from 12:30 pm to 6 pm and in Haneda from 1 pm to 3 pm.
A Super Value Tours Representative will meet you at the arrival gate and bring you to the hotel (Imperial Hotel Tokyo (Ginza District) or Keio Plaza hotel (Shinjuku District)) via limousine bus.
Please note the starting hotel is subject to change until your finalised documents have been received.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Japan Classics - 9 days
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayOct 27, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Osaka10+ seats leftUSD $3,599
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayNov 11, 2018to Osaka6 seats leftUSD $3,599
- SaturdayNov 10, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayNov 18, 2018to Osaka0 seats leftUSD $3,599Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayNov 17, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayNov 25, 2018to Osaka6 seats leftUSD $3,599
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayDec 2, 2018to Osaka6 seats leftUSD $3,599
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to Osaka0 seats leftUSD $3,399Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayDec 20, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysFridayDec 28, 2018to Osaka6 seats leftUSD $3,399
- SundayDec 23, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysMondayDec 31, 2018to Osaka6 seats leftUSD $3,399
- FridayMar 8, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Osaka6 seats leftUSD $3,499
- FridayMar 15, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Osaka6 seats leftUSD $3,499
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Super Value Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 December 2018 the full payment of $3,399 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3399 for Japan Classics - 9 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Super Value Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Super Value Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 92 km
- Lake Kawaguchi (Japan)
- 40 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 80 km
- Kamakura (Japan)
- 47 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 369 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 28 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,399 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,147 tours in Asia
- covered by 317 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Classics - 9 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 35 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Classics - 9 days