Japan Classics - 9 days
- Tour Operator:
- Supera Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- 2 to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Join a sightseeing tour of Old Tokyo
- Relax with afternoon tea and enjoy Kaiseki dinner
- Visit the popular Golden Pavilion in Kyoto
- Travel by bullet train between Tokyo and Kyoto
- Roam through Osaka's largest shopping district
Travel, Your Way
Good reasons for travelling privately:
Personalise your trip
Make changes to the itinerary, accommodation, or transport method
Increased safety during COVID
Spend the majority of time amongst your group to reduce exposure to others
Travel more exclusively
Your tour guide can focus all their attention on your group
Travel for a special occasion
Celebrate an important event by only travelling with your friends or family
- Day 1: Arrive in Narita (NRT) or Haneda (HND) Airport, Tokyo 【Dinner】
- Day 2: Tokyo's Best Highlights【2 meals】
- Day 3: Explore a Samurai Capital & Say Hello to Fuji-san【3 meals】
- Day 4: Visit the Healing Village, Secret 3-star Michelin Museum, & Return to Tokyo Nightscape【3 meals】
- Day 5: Whiz from Tokyo to Kyoto on the Famous Bullet Train【3 meals】
- Day 6: Let's Meet Kyoto!【3 meals】
- Day 7: Feel the Elegance of Kyoto 【3 meals】
- Day 8: Greet the Messengers to the Gods【2 meals】
- Day 9: Depart Osaka for Airport (KIX or ITM)【Breakfast】
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- Abigail· February 29th, 2020We had the most amazing time, cannot recommend this company enough! We will treasure the memories of this trip alwaysTrip date: November 2019
- TThomasLim· September 28th, 2019Very time efficient in arranging transportation, accommodations and meals.Supera Tours commented on this reviewHi Thomas, thank you for joining us in Japan and for your feedback! Hope to see you again!Trip date: September 2019
- SLSally· September 25th, 2019Colin Wu was the absolute nicest most considerate tour guide we have ever had. He was constantly going out of his way to take good care of us. He was very knowledgeable about Japan, having loved there many years. The tour was a bit too busy for my... Show moreSupera Tours commented on this reviewHi Sally, Our entire team strives to provide the highest quality tours possible, so it warms our hearts to hear you enjoyed your time in Japan with us. Thank you for leaving your kind note. We will be sure to use your feedback to see how we can get... Show moreTrip date: September 2019
- MWMichael· September 16th, 2019My wife and I have visited all 7 continents and over 50 countries. This is the first travel review I have ever posted. We took the Japan Classics Tour in September 2019. It was wonderful. First of all, Super Value Tours originally told me the tour... Show moreTrip date: August 2019
- PCPhilip· September 2nd, 2019Excellent tour. Very good guides (Eriko and Junko). Excellent accommodation. Food was great.Supera Tours commented on this reviewHi Philip, Eriko and Junko will be so happy to hear you were able to enjoy your time with them. Our entire team cares deeply about giving all our guests a great travel experience, and we put in a lot of energy in hopes of meeting this goal. One of the... Show moreTrip date: July 2019
- GYGordon· July 13th, 2019everything was first classTrip date: June 2019
- CCFung· April 25th, 2019I have always been a bit skeptical of traveling with a tour group, but I really enjoyed the Super Value Tour. Our guide Eriko was amazing -- she entertained us throughout with great descriptions and funny stories, and made sure each person in the group... Show moreTrip date: April 2019
- WFWilfrido· April 18th, 2019Miki was great. She is very considerate and approachable. Also, a good sense of humor.Trip date: March 2019
- Abdulrahman· April 17th, 2019I could say the trip I like it , but I have 1 - they did not cover the transportation took me from airport to hotel in first day 2- I visited alot temples 3- guide ask tips individual then she say I ask the group in the bus which not happenedSupera Tours commented on this reviewDear Abdulrahman, Thank you for your comments! It is always an honor and a blessing for us to host our guests in Japan. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your trip with us. It seems there may have been some misunderstandings in the pre-tour preparation.... Show moreTrip date: March 2019
- ETELENITA· April 17th, 2019I loved the tour! It was a great intro to Japanese history and culture and now I want to know more coz I was very impressed! Miki was an outstanding tour guide - super efficient, caring and knowledgeable! Add to this that we had a great group - very... Show moreTrip date: March 2019
Dates & Availability
Take advantage of our 0% interest instalment plan on selected departures. Learn More
- Friday16 Apr, 2021EnglishSaturday24 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,499
- Wednesday21 Apr, 2021EnglishThursday29 Apr, 2021Multiple Room Types$3,499
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the optional excursions?
- When and where does the tour end?
- When and where does the tour start?
- Do you arrange airport transfers?
- Can you assist with booking additional accommodation?
- Is there a hotel list available?
- Do I need a visa?
- Do you have triple rooms?
- What is the accommodation set up for a family of four on this tour?
- When is this tour available?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Cancellation Policy
- Discover TourRadar
Keep Exploring Japan
- Japan Travel Guide
- 2 Week (14 Days) Japan Travel Itineraries & Cost 2021
- 10 Best Cultural Travel Companies & Tour Operators
- Japan from Tokyo
- Japan In-depth Cultural
- 9 days Japan
- From Tokyo to Osaka
- Operators in Asia
- Southern Japan
- In-depth Cultural tours
- Honshu tours
- Japan tours
- Central Japan
- Southern Japan