Japan Classics - 9 days
- Our saving
- US $ 3,399
- Join a sightseeing tour of Old Tokyo
- Relax with afternoon tea and enjoy Kaiseki dinner
- Visit the popular Golden Pavilion in Kyoto
- Travel by bullet train between Tokyo and Kyoto
- Roam through Osaka's largest shopping district
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- Super Value Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive in Narita (NRT) or Haneda (HND) Airport, Tokyo
Start point Airport pickup is available for flights arriving Narita (NRT) from 12:30P-6:00P or Haneda (HND) from 1:00P-2:55P., Narita International Airport, 古込1, 成田市, 千葉県, Japan 12:30 - 18:00
- Day 2: Tokyo
- Day 3: Tokyo (37 miles, 1.25 hrs) Kamakura(37 miles, 1.25 hr) Lake Kawaguchi (75 miles, 2 hrs) Hot Spring Hotel【3 meals】
- Day 4: Hot Spring Hotel (4 miles, 20 mins) Lake Saiko (125 miles, 2 hrs) Tokyo【3 meals】
- Day 5: Tokyo (1 miles, 10 mins) Shinkansen (288 miles, 2.5 hrs) Kyoto (13 miles, 1 hr) Biwako【3 meals】
- Day 6 Biwako (19 miles, 1.5 hrs) Kyoto【3 meals】
- Day 7 Kyoto
- Day 8 Nara -- Osaka
Day 9 Osaka (KIX) or (ITM) Next Destination
End point After breakfast, guests will be directed to the shuttle bus bound for flight departing from 9:00am-7:00pm (KIX) or 7:55am-2:45pm (ITM)., Osaka International Airport, 空港2丁目1, 伊丹市, 兵庫県, Japan 09:00 - 19:00
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- PhilipWritten on September 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Excellent tour. Very good guides (Eriko and Junko). Excellent accommodation. Food was great.Review collected by Super Value Tours
- GordonWritten on July 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
everything was first classReview collected by Super Value Tours
- CCFungWritten on April 25, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I have always been a bit skeptical of traveling with a tour group, but I really enjoyed the Super Value Tour. Our guide Eriko was amazing -- she entertained us throughout with great descriptions and funny stories, and made sure each person in the group was... Read more
- WFWilfridoWritten on April 18, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Miki was great. She is very considerate and approachable. Also, a good sense of humor.
- AbdulrahmanWritten on April 17, 20194.0 - Good
I could say the trip I like it , but I have 1 - they did not cover the transportation took me from airport to hotel in first day 2- I visited alot temples 3- guide ask tips individual then she say I ask the group in the bus which not happenedShow detailed ratingsSuper Value Tours commented on this reviewDear Abdulrahman, Thank you for your comments! It is always an honor and a blessing for us to host our guests in Japan. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your trip with us. It seems there may have been some misunderstandings in the pre-tour preparation. We always try to be as flexible as possible to accommodate our guests. Regrettably, your flights arrived 3 hours later than the pickup times stated on our website which was the reason airport transfer could not be arranged. Gratuity for our guides and drivers are always appreciated. Because many guests ask about suggested guidelines, we include this information on our travel documents as well. There is a lot of information involved in taking a long overseas trip and we understand it's possible to miss some details. We will use your comments to improve our pre-tour preparation process. Hope to see you again soon!
- ETELENITAWritten on April 17, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I loved the tour! It was a great intro to Japanese history and culture and now I want to know more coz I was very impressed! Miki was an outstanding tour guide - super efficient, caring and knowledgeable! Add to this that we had a great group - very... Read more
- MutazWritten on April 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great tour, carefully curated, guide made all the difference, thumbs up.
- VJVickiWritten on April 13, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was an amazing tour all due to the perfection of our guide, Hui Liang.
- WilliamWritten on April 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great value well coordinated. Miki was great making sure everyone was taken care of and answering questions
- PMPatrickWritten on March 27, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
All round excellent. With one of us disabled some parts were tricky but for the most part the guide was able to resolve any problems and the wheelchair provide (rented) was a boon. Thank you for the truly splendid organisation which made everything run very... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
Super Value Tours have advised that there are no optional excursions available for this tour, as all their tours are all-inclusive in order to let their guests travel without worry.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour from the Imperial Osaka or Westin Osaka. The tour guide will direct you to take the shuttle bus bound for Itami or Kansai airport based on your departure time. Airport send off is available from 9 am to 7 pm to Kansai and from 7:55 am to 2:45 pm to Itami on the last day of the tour.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day so you can arrive at any time. However, an airport pickup is available for flights arriving in Narita from 12:30 pm to 6 pm and in Haneda from 1 pm to 3 pm.
A Super Value Tours Representative will meet you at the arrival gate and bring you to the hotel (Imperial Hotel Tokyo (Ginza District) or Keio Plaza hotel (Shinjuku District)) via limousine bus.
Please note the starting hotel is subject to change until your finalised documents have been received.
- Best of Japan with Super Value Tours
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Benjamin5th August 2019
Japan Classics - 9 days
- Upcoming departures
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- FridaySep 20, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$97USD $3,899
- FridaySep 27, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayOct 5, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$97USD $3,899
- FridayOct 4, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$97USD $3,899
- FridayOct 11, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayOct 19, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$97USD $3,899
- TuesdayOct 15, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysWednesdayOct 23, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$97USD $3,899
- FridayOct 25, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$97USD $3,899
- FridayNov 1, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to Osaka10+ seats left$97USD $3,899
- FridayNov 8, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$97USD $3,899
- FridayNov 15, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$97USD $3,899
- FridayNov 22, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$97USD $3,899
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 15 November 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 15 November 2019, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Super Value Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 60 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Super Value Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Super Value Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Super Value Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Super Value Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 92 km
- Lake Kawaguchi (Japan)
- 40 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 80 km
- Kamakura (Japan)
- 47 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 369 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 28 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,399 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,606 tours in Asia
- covered by 881 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Classics - 9 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 49 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Classics - 9 days