Japan Classics - 9 days
- Our saving
- US $ 3,263
- +6 Destinations
- Central Japan
- Join a sightseeing tour of Old Tokyo
- Relax with afternoon tea and enjoy Kaiseki dinner
- Visit the popular Golden Pavilion in Kyoto
- Travel by bullet train between Tokyo and Kyoto
- Roam through Osaka's largest shopping district
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- NNelsonWongWritten on August 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentA great tour and Miki, our tour guide, was so accommodating and organized that we never once felt treated less than a VIP on the trip. You see a lot on the tour but the pacing never felt rushed. It's a great introduction to popular parts of Japan and will whet your appetite to see more on your next visit!Show detailed ratings
- SBSoniaWritten on July 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentColin was amazing. We wouldn't have had such an excellent experience without his planning and knowledge.Show detailed ratings
- TRThicianaWritten on July 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentIt was incredible! Everything was well organized, planned. The guide is fantastic.Show detailed ratings
- MBMichelleWritten on July 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentA fantastic trip. Interesting and varied itinerary. Exceptionally well organized. I highly recommend. As soon as I returned home I started to investigate where else they tour, because I would take one of their tours again with pleasure!Show detailed ratings
- NSNourWritten on July 13, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe First night and ShabuShabu dinners were a disaster.Show detailed ratingsSuper Value Tours commented on this reviewDear Nour, We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our tour, but disappointed our meal arrangement on the first night and Shabu Shabu did not meet expectations. It's important to us all aspects of our tour are as perfect as possible, and we are always striving to improve ourselves. If you don't mind, we'd like to hear more of your thoughts. Someone from our team will be reaching out to you by email. Thank you! Super Value Tours
- KKarenWritten on July 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour for the first timers to Japan. Tour included the best spots in Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka. Great view of Mt. Fuji. Excellent experience at a ryokan accommodation. Hotels were an outstanding 4 or 5 star rating.Show detailed ratings
- KennyWritten on June 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentItinerary included Japanese immersion experiences and great cuisines and a special highlight took us to the I.M. Pei designed Miho Museum southeast Kyoto -- a marvel of architectural and landscaping engineering incorporating philosophical themes of East Asia and western technological ingenuity discreetly ensconced underground a mountain. Guide super cordial and knowledgeable. Accommodations first rate. Touring a peaceful Japan an advanced modern nation but with the populace exhibiting surprising traditional Asian politeness. Japan - a destination that you gotta go soon!!!Show detailed ratings
- THTrishWritten on May 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur guide Mikie was wonderful, fullof fun and so knowledgeableShow detailed ratings
- PeterWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing experience. Stayed at top hotels. Great meals. Crammed in lots of Japan in a very short time.Show detailed ratings
- THTeresaWritten on May 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentOverall a very enjoyable experience with a group of diverse fellow travelers from North America. Most meals were better than expected. Our two guides over the span of the 9 days were excellent. Just wish that we could have an extra day in Osaka towards the end of the trip, so that it did not feel so rushed taking in the sights.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Narita (NRT) or Haneda (HND) Airport, Tokyo
- Day 2: Tokyo, Lake Kawaguchi, Hot Spring Hotel
- Day 3: Hot Spring Hotel, Lake Saiko, Kamakura, Tokyo
- Day 4: Tokyo
- Day 5: Tokyo Shinkansen (Bullet Train) -- Kyoto Biwako
- Day 6 Kyoto -- Gion
- Day 7 Kyoto
- Day 8 Nara -- Osaka
- Day 9 Osaka (KIX) or (ITM) Next Destination
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Best of Japan with Super Value Tours
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
Super Value Tours have advised that there are no optional excursions available for this tour, as all their tours are all-inclusive in order to let their guests travel without worry.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour from the Imperial Osaka or Westin Osaka. The tour guide will direct you to take the shuttle bus bound for Itami or Kansai airport based on your departure time. Airport send off is available from 9 am to 7 pm to Kansai and from 7:55 am to 2:45 pm to Itami on the last day of the tour.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day so you can arrive at any time. However, an airport pickup is available for flights arriving in Narita from 12:30 pm to 6 pm and in Haneda from 1 pm to 3 pm.
A Super Value Tours Representative will meet you at the arrival gate and bring you to the hotel (Imperial Hotel Tokyo (Ginza District) or Keio Plaza hotel (Shinjuku District)) via limousine bus.
Please note the starting hotel is subject to change until your finalised documents have been received.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynette12th April 2018
Japan Classics - 9 days
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$136USD $3,263
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$136USD $3,263
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$136USD $3,263
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$136USD $3,263
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Osaka6 seats left$136USD $3,263
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to OsakaOnly 2 seats left$136USD $3,263
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$136USD $3,263
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$136USD $3,263
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to OsakaOnly 2 seats left$144USD $3,455
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysFridayNov 2, 2018to Osaka6 seats left$144USD $3,455
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Super Value Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 October 2018 the full payment of $3,263 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3263 for Japan Classics - 9 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Super Value Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Super Value Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 92 km
- Lake Kawaguchi (Japan)
- 40 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 80 km
- Kamakura (Japan)
- 47 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 369 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 28 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,263 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 5,428 tours in Asia
- covered by 254 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Classics - 9 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 29 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Classics - 9 days