Japan Classics - 9 days
- Our saving
- US $ 3,263
- +6 Destinations
- Central Japan
- Relax in an onsen (hot springs)
- Catch a glimpse of Mt Fuji
- Karaoke in Tokyo
- find the geisha in Kyoto
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- All Inclusive
- Rather Poor
- PeterWritten on May 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing experience. Stayed at top hotels. Great meals. Crammed in lots of Japan in a very short time.Show detailed ratings
- THTeresaWritten on May 4, 20184.5 - ExcellentOverall a very enjoyable experience with a group of diverse fellow travelers from North America. Most meals were better than expected. Our two guides over the span of the 9 days were excellent. Just wish that we could have an extra day in Osaka towards the end of the trip, so that it did not feel so rushed taking in the sights.Show detailed ratings
- BCBILLYWritten on April 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur trip had a good balance of activity, travel, culture and food. Miki, our tour guide , was informative, kind, polite and kept us on schedule. Japan is a must visit country and would do it again. Thanks Tour Radar !Show detailed ratings
- JJaniceHinkleWritten on April 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentEriko was the best. She was very efficient and able to meet the needs of everyone in our group. She seemed to know what was needed even before we did!!Show detailed ratings
- KkimanhmaiWritten on April 20, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe like everything during the tourShow detailed ratings
- AHAndrewWritten on April 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentAmazing tour! Really pushed the pace of activities, while still having time to relax, explore on our own, visit an onsen, or nap on the bus. Food experiences were terrific, and had a few nights to ourselves to find something unique. Miki was a phenomenal leader and guide. Would recommend to anyone as in introduction to Japan and/or east Asia.Show detailed ratings
- KKikueSharonKurimotoWritten on April 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentEverything was fantastic. Went on two other trips to japan and this one has far exceeded them. Our guide,hui,was so helpful,knowledgeable,patient,and fun. Hotels were the best, food was excellent,and by the end of the trip,hui had the 26 of us feeling like long-lost friends!Show detailed ratings
- JTJaneWritten on April 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentService and bookings prior to departure were extremely efficient. Upon our arrival, Junko our tour guide was brilliant, our accommodation, activities along the way, gourmet experiences so culturally rewarding, I came away with a deep appreciation of Japan and can’t wait to return. Thanks for the great experience!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on April 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentAll 5 of us loved the tour. It was comprehensive and included so many aspects of Japan. To have hotels, local transportation, admission to all of the temples, museums, and meals included was a dream.....we did not have to fight the lines and worry about reservations. Our tour guide Hui was exceptional. Everything about the tour was "First Class", and the meals were like they were prepared by an "Iron Chef"!! Keep up the great work that you are doing. Ron S.Show detailed ratings
- CTCarolynWritten on November 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentJust came back from joining this very enjoyable tour, totally worth the money spent. We went to so many places. The tour guide Eriko was fantastic, she is very caring and made sure that we will all enjoy our trip. She is also very knowledgeable, always smiling and made the whole trip fun! Highly recommend this tour!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrive in Narita (NRT) or Haneda (HND) Airport, Tokyo
- Day 2: Tokyo, Lake Kawaguchi, Hot Spring Hotel
- Day 3: Hot Spring Hotel, Lake Saiko, Kamakura, Tokyo
- Day 4: Tokyo
- Day 5: Tokyo Shinkansen (Bullet Train) -- Kyoto Biwako
- Day 6 Kyoto -- Gion
- Day 7 Kyoto
- Day 8 Nara -- Osaka
- Day 9 Osaka (KIX) or (ITM) Next Destination
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Best of Japan with Super Value Tours
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 24, 2018
What are the optional excursions?
Super Value Tours have advised that there are no optional excursions available for this tour, as all their tours are all-inclusive in order to let their guests travel without worry.
- April 9, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour from the Imperial Osaka or Westin Osaka. The tour guide will direct you to take the shuttle bus bound for Itami or Kansai airport based on your departure time. Airport send off is available from 9 am to 7 pm to Kansai and from 7:55 am to 2:45 pm to Itami on the last day of the tour.
- April 9, 2018
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day so you can arrive at any time. However, an airport pickup is available for flights arriving in Narita from 12:30 pm to 6 pm and in Haneda from 1 pm to 3 pm.
A Super Value Tours Representative will meet you at the arrival gate and bring you to the hotel (Imperial Hotel Tokyo (Ginza District) or Keio Plaza hotel (Shinjuku District)) via limousine bus.
Please note the starting hotel is subject to change until your finalised documents have been received.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
Japan Classics - 9 days
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayJun 3, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$136USD $3,263
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$136USD $3,263
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$136USD $3,263
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$136USD $3,263
- WednesdayJun 20, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysThursdayJun 28, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$136USD $3,263
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to OsakaOnly 2 seats left$136USD $3,263
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to OsakaOnly 2 seats left$136USD $3,263
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Osaka6 seats left$136USD $3,263
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to OsakaOnly 2 seats left$136USD $3,263
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Tokyo9 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Osaka0 seats left$136USD $3,263
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Super Value Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 July 2018 the full payment of $3,263 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3263 for Japan Classics - 9 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Super Value Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Super Value Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 92 km
- Lake Kawaguchi (Japan)
- 40 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 80 km
- Kamakura (Japan)
- 47 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 369 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 28 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,263 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 4,500 tours in Asia
- covered by 187 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Classics - 9 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 21 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Classics - 9 days