Japan Classics - 9 days
- Our saving
- US $ 3,359
- +6 Destinations
- Central Japan
- Join a sightseeing tour of Old Tokyo
- Relax with afternoon tea and enjoy Kaiseki dinner
- Visit the popular Golden Pavilion in Kyoto
- Travel by bullet train between Tokyo and Kyoto
- Roam through Osaka's largest shopping district
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Train & Rail, Coach / Bus, Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- All Inclusive
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural, Adventure, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- ATAnhWritten on January 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We greatly enjoyed this tour. Our guide, Junko Yasui, is not only knowledgeable but also caring and fun! Our bus drivers were also very courteous and kind. We were very well taken care of on this tour, we loved all the beautiful hotels, restaurants, and... Read more
- AGAnaWritten on January 2, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was excellent, the hotels we stayed were all 5 star quality. The your packed so much sightseeing into each day that you really felt you got your money’s worth. The included meals could have been slightly better but that would be my only complaint.... Read more
- CCoraFuhrmanWritten on November 22, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My husband & I enjoyed the Classic Tour of Japan: ( Nov 8-18).. There’s not enough superlative words to express the joy and fun we had in this tour. It was way above our expections. 5-Star Hotels accommodation was great. The whole package was superb. Our... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on November 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Our tour guide was the best we have ever had.
- LaurynWritten on November 5, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Junko is an excellent tour guide and goes above and beyond for accommodation. I am a vegetarian (no meat or fish), so eating in Japan could have been tricky. Junko made sure I had multiple, delicious options at every meal-I could not have enjoyed the food... Read more
- AKARTHURWritten on November 2, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was an excellent tour of the principal must-see area and cities of Japan--Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Kyoto, and Osaka and sites near to these sites central to the history of Japan and their contemporary development. Accommodations in our Hotels were... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on October 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really enjoyed the tour, we tried practically all kinds of transportation in Japan, and sampled many exotic food. On top of that got a real good overview of Japanese culture. Eriko is one of the best guides I've encountered. I truly recommend this tour.
- MMaribelSesonWritten on October 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Eriko Kimura was very organized. The tour fulfilled my expectations. The accommodations were first rate.
- PDPeterWritten on October 9, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Really the best time, super well organised, J was enthusiastic knowledgeable and friendly, and the accommodation was very nice
- LLiWritten on October 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is an excellent tour. Fantastic experience. I would like to repeat it.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1: Arrive in Narita (NRT) or Haneda (HND) Airport, Tokyo
Start point Airport pickup is available for flights arriving Narita (NRT) from 12:30P-6:00P or Haneda (HND) from 1:00P-2:55P., Narita International Airport, 古込1, 成田市, 千葉県, Japan 12:30 - 18:00
- Day 2: Tokyo
- Day 3: Tokyo smiley(37 miles, 1.25 hrs) Kamakurasmiley(37 miles, 1.25 hr) Lake Kawaguchi smiley(75 miles, 2 hrs) Hot Spring Hotel【3 meals】
- Day 4: Hot Spring Hotel smiley(4 miles, 20 mins) Lake Saiko smiley(125 miles, 2 hrs) Tokyo【3 meals】
- Day 5: Tokyo smiley(1 miles, 10 mins) Shinkansen laugh(288 miles, 2.5 hrs) Kyoto smiley(13 miles, 1 hr) Biwako【3 meals】
- Day 6 Biwako smiley(19 miles, 1.5 hrs) Kyoto【3 meals】
- Day 7 Kyoto
- Day 8 Nara -- Osaka
Day 9 Osaka (KIX) or (ITM) Next Destination
End point After breakfast, guests will be directed to the shuttle bus bound for flight departing from 9:00am-7:00pm (KIX) or 7:55am-2:45pm (ITM)., Osaka International Airport, 空港2丁目1, 伊丹市, 兵庫県, Japan 09:00 - 19:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Best of Japan with Super Value Tours
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the optional excursions?
Super Value Tours have advised that there are no optional excursions available for this tour, as all their tours are all-inclusive in order to let their guests travel without worry.
When and where does the tour end?
The tour ends after breakfast on the last day of the tour from the Imperial Osaka or Westin Osaka. The tour guide will direct you to take the shuttle bus bound for Itami or Kansai airport based on your departure time. Airport send off is available from 9 am to 7 pm to Kansai and from 7:55 am to 2:45 pm to Itami on the last day of the tour.
When and where does the tour start?
Day 1 of this tour is an arrivals day so you can arrive at any time. However, an airport pickup is available for flights arriving in Narita from 12:30 pm to 6 pm and in Haneda from 1 pm to 3 pm.
A Super Value Tours Representative will meet you at the arrival gate and bring you to the hotel (Imperial Hotel Tokyo (Ginza District) or Keio Plaza hotel (Shinjuku District)) via limousine bus.
Please note the starting hotel is subject to change until your finalised documents have been received.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Edith29th September 2018
Japan Classics - 9 days
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- FridayMar 8, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$140USD $3,359
- FridayMar 15, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$140USD $3,359
- WednesdayMar 20, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysThursdayMar 28, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$156USD $3,743
- FridayMar 22, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Osaka10+ seats left$156USD $3,743
- SundayMar 24, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysMondayApr 1, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$156USD $3,743
- WednesdayMar 27, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysThursdayApr 4, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$156USD $3,743
- FridayMar 29, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$156USD $3,743
- SundayMar 31, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysMondayApr 8, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$156USD $3,743
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Osaka0 seats left$156USD $3,743
- FridayApr 5, 2019from Tokyo9 DaysSaturdayApr 13, 2019to Osaka6 seats left$156USD $3,743
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Japan. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Tokyo is the starting point and Osaka is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Super Value Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 March 2019 the full payment of $3,359 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3359 for Japan Classics - 9 days, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Super Value Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Super Value Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 92 km
- Lake Kawaguchi (Japan)
- 40 km
- Fuji (Japan)
- 80 km
- Kamakura (Japan)
- 47 km
- Tokyo (Japan)
- 369 km
- Kyoto (Japan)
- 36 km
- Nara (Japan)
- 28 km
- Osaka (Japan)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,359 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,894 tours in Asia
- covered by 461 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Japan Classics - 9 days via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 40 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Japan Classics - 9 days