- +1 Destinations
- Haute Route
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Rather Poor
- IsaacWritten on May 16, 20144.5 - ExcellentChamonix is awesome!!!! A group of us went in April and loved it! Threre isn't a guide there, it's a DIY tour but the staff were great and accommodation and food was good too. To get all your stuff included made it a good price as well compared to others we looked atShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Sunday
- Day 2: Monday
- Day 3: Tuesday
- Day 4: Wednesday
- Day 5: Thursday
- Day 6: Friday
- Day 7: Saturday
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the inclusions of the tour price?
The tour price covers the following services:
6 nights in multi shared accommodation in comfort class rooms.
- Early arrival option costs £60 per person, subject to availibilty Click for the arrival details.
Full Board (All breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks)
Services of experienced and fully qualified instructors under French scheme, for all levels-23 hours of tuition in total
Lift pass for 6.5 days covering all the major pistes
Ski, boots and poles
Third Party Liability
Drying Ski Room
What is not included in the tour price?
Meals not stated in the itinerary
Items of a personal nature
Personal clothing for ski/board (Gloves, googles, waterproof outwearings)
Tips & gestures
Other services not stated in the itinerary
Airport transfers are not included but we can always request them from the tour operator.
Is it possible I start from second day of the tour?
You could join this tour on the second day instead of the first, yes, but please note the price of the tour is fixed and wouldn't be able to be altered if you chose to join the tour on the 2nd day.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Chamonix.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Ski Chamonix, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Chamonix (France)
- 8 km
- Argentiere (France)
- 8 km
- Chamonix (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Ski Chamonix via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Ski Chamonix