Highlights of Balkans
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Belgrade and end in Skopje! With the coach / bus tour Highlights of Balkans, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Belgrade, Serbia and 13 other destinations in Europe. Highlights of Balkans includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport.
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- DennisWritten on May 31, 20184.5 - ExcellentThis tour was much better than expected with an Excellent Tour Leader Aykut Gun, good local guide Tanya and a fantastic driver Sargan. The itinerary was amazing, the accomodation good but the breakfasts in some hotels left a bit to be desired.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Belgrade
- Day 2: Belgrade, Sarajevo
- Day 3: Sarajevo, Mostar, Trebinje
- Day 4: Trebinje, Dubrovnik, Kotor, Budva, Podgorica
- Day 5: Podgorica, Shkodra, Tirana, Ohrid
- Day 6: Ohrid, Shkodra, Tirana, Skopje
- Day 7: Skopje
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Average by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Highlights of Balkans
STARTENDSEATS LEFT PRICE
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Belgrade7 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Skopje0 seats leftUSD $881+ $204 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from Belgrade7 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Skopje0 seats leftUSD $881+ $204 Local PaymentSold outSee similar tours on this date
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Bosnia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia and Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Belgrade is the starting point and Skopje is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 October 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Highlights of Balkans, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 891 km.
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 206 km
- Sarajevo (Bosnia)
- 68 km
- Mostar (Bosnia)
- 79 km
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Trebinje (Bosnia)
- 48 km
- Kotor (Montenegro)
- 16 km
- Budva (Montenegro)
- 38 km
- Podgorica (Montenegro)
- 46 km
- Shkodra (Albania)
- 86 km
- Tirana (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,005 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Highlights of Balkans via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Highlights of Balkans