Balkan Greece Extention
- Age range
- 18 to 45 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Kimberly Elle's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - Good
Honestly I had the time of my life in Greece and I'm so glad I chose to go with travel talk. I had not heard of this company so I was initially weary but chose them because it was the perfect length of time and went to the places I wanted to see for my... Read more
- Jamie Goodloe's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - Good
So much fun and we saw so many things! Definitely a lot of walking up hills and stairs for both the sites and hotel rooms so pack light!
- Madeleine O'Neill's review about another Travel Talk tour4.0 - Good
Should have been told about the free shuttle / taxis up to the slopes rather then waiting in the line for ten gondola for an hour and half.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Skopje
- Day 2: Skopje, Thessaloniki
- Day 3: Kalambaka, Meteora, Delphi
- Day 4: Delphi, Athens
- Day 5: Athens
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nathalie19th October 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Macedonia and Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Skopje is the starting point and Athens is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 April 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Balkan Greece Extention, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Skopje (Macedonia)
- 197 km
- Thessaloniki (Greece)
- 153 km
- Kalambaka (Greece)
- 9 km
- Meteora (Greece)
- 165 km
- Delphi (Greece)
- 121 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 407 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Balkan Greece Extention via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 24,554 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours